Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Master Linkshell [Balmung OOC Cross-shell] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: The Master Linkshell [Balmung OOC Cross-shell] (/showthread.php?tid=5207)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: The Master Linkshell [Balmung OOC Cross-shell] - Moonlit - 11-12-2015

♥♥ Thank you for inviting me to the linkshell! 

RE: The Master Linkshell [Balmung OOC Cross-shell] - Noamancy - 11-14-2015

Hey! Noa Lanbatal here!

I'm the current leader of Athenaeum of Dreams <Dream> (details in signature) and while our numbers haven't skyrocketed to the the high 30-40 like most of the active RP-FC's in the server, I assure you I can openly offer a great deal of active RP.

I am one of the leaders of an RP Linkshell consisting of 35 active RPers (no alts) who decided to seek out activity in other FC's, rather than joining up into one. We all wanted to expand our circles and storylines - instead of grouping together. This pearl is growing, as we include more people we know and trust in the RP world.

I have this list of RPers, and well as a list of small circles of friends who support me in my efforts for my own FC. This all combined I wanted to involve myself with the community and help it grow and prosper. 

Please take a look at the links in my signature for any further details, and know I'm IC 90% of the day and always open to make new connections and keep the RP strong! So don't hesitate to reach out to me in-game. I look forward to supporting this server and the community with what I can offer.

RE: The Master Linkshell [Balmung OOC Cross-shell] - Ventus Zeruel - 11-16-2015

After recent events, Sayuri Komatsu of The Wayfinders and Momoto Chibito of the House of Oschon have been added as allies to the master shell!

We are glad to have you aboard.
May your dreams and events come to fruition.

RE: The Master Linkshell [Balmung OOC Cross-shell] - Ventus Zeruel - 11-27-2015

20. Thaliaks Eye
Yvon Edmont

21. Eorzean Institute
Arietty Moonfall
Selvune Miyuki 
Aulsoix Claimane

22. Derelict
Eligor Abigor

Three new FC's added as participants!
Please give them a warm welcome and keep a look out for updates!

RE: The Master Linkshell [Balmung OOC Cross-shell] - Miriamele - 11-27-2015

Hello! I just wanted to say a quick word about our new free company!

Eorzian Institute is a role playing Free Company founded to act as a forum for Eorzia's best and brightest. The institute offers a place for researchers, teachers, and students to come together and have fun, offering classes in various fields including: magic, martial skills, crafts and trade skills, and the arts.

That said, we are currently looking for players from all strokes of life. Though we emphasize roleplaying, we will also be participating in all sorts of content, and will be accepting nonroleplayers into our ranks.

Currently, we have set up an ooc linkshell for those individuals who are interested in participating in our events, but are already locked into an fc that they love. However, when space is limited, actual members of the company will have precedence.

We are still in our infancy, and much more will come as the company grows and develops.

We're still working on them but soon we will have a website and a page on Tumblr. Thank you and have a great day!

RE: The Master Linkshell [Balmung OOC Cross-shell] - Vokcas - 11-30-2015

The Fated & Eorzean Med. Society. If possible can I also add a second representative for the Eorzean Med. Society - Evaliegh Cevas.

Vok~

RE: The Master Linkshell [Balmung OOC Cross-shell] - Ventus Zeruel - 12-01-2015

(11-30-2015, 07:32 PM)Vokcas Wrote: The Fated & Eorzean Med. Society. If possible can I also add a second representative for the Eorzean Med. Society - Evaliegh Cevas.

Vok~
Nice to see you again Vokcas! Added both =]