Hydaelyn Role-Players
Looking to brawl in The Quicksand! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Looking to brawl in The Quicksand! (/showthread.php?tid=10058)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Looking to brawl in The Quicksand! - Desu Nee - 02-11-2015

(02-11-2015, 05:04 PM)A Wrote: Like an Argonian Maid......
* Skyrim Flashbacks *

I'm gonna take a while now.

RE: Looking to brawl in The Quicksand! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 02-11-2015

(02-11-2015, 05:04 PM)Amon Vespar Wrote:
(02-11-2015, 04:48 PM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote:
(02-11-2015, 04:00 PM)Erik Mynhier Wrote:
(02-11-2015, 03:49 PM)Gegenji Wrote: If this becomes a thing - and it should - my only regret is that I'd be hard-pressed to have a character that would be a part of BEEF. Chachan's too much of a goody-goody for a good bar room brawl.

That's the beauty of it being a "Fight Club" done in secret deal Chacha. Erik doesn't bar fight, and his position as the clean cut political motivated highlander keeps him out of Grindestone and bars and all. But this is a secret fight, Erik can cut loose and be a highlander. Chacha can drop the goody goody at the door and break a bottle to cut some dude's head off. Good times.

I'm really excited for this. Someone must make BEEF. Eorzea needs a Fight Club.
so....erik possibly finds an outlet for his closely controlled highlander bloodlust.......
>.>
<.<
....is he still gonna be all lusty after he's been bloodied up and on his way home?
Show Content

Like an Argonian Maid......

[Image: 0AVls.gif]

RE: Looking to brawl in The Quicksand! - SicketySix - 02-11-2015

(02-11-2015, 04:42 PM)Desu Nee Wrote: Then it becomes a FC and they buy a headquarters and covers the wall with beef textures and eat only beef while planning.

The beef colored BEEF headquarters of the BEEF members eating BEEF.

........while BEEFING with other BEEF.

RE: Looking to brawl in The Quicksand! - Desu Nee - 02-11-2015

(02-11-2015, 05:43 PM)A Wrote:
(02-11-2015, 04:42 PM)Desu Nee Wrote: Then it becomes a FC and they buy a headquarters and covers the wall with beef textures and eat only beef while planning.

We are getting Wrestlemania tier.

RE: Looking to brawl in The Quicksand! - Telluride - 02-11-2015

(02-11-2015, 05:46 PM)Desu Nee Wrote:

[Image: 1181242137141.png]

(02-11-2015, 06:36 PM)Telluride Wrote:
(02-11-2015, 05:46 PM)Desu Nee Wrote:

[Image: 1181242137141.png]

It's just occurred to me I think I saw you in the Quicksand last night, handing out chocolate or something?

(02-11-2015, 06:37 PM)Amon Vespar Wrote: It's just occurred to me I think I saw you in the Quicksand last night, handing out chocolate or something?

I was stopping in between Valentione's Telegram deliveries to do a little RP with some lady friends of mine, and shared a little chocolate with the table, yes. There was also a bawdy discussion about candy canes. The chat spam was thick enough, though, that half the RPC could have been trying to steal my hat and my linkpearl and I might not have seen them.

(02-11-2015, 06:50 PM)Telluride Wrote:
(02-11-2015, 06:37 PM)Amon Vespar Wrote: It's just occurred to me I think I saw you in the Quicksand last night, handing out chocolate or something?

I was stopping in between Valentione's Telegram deliveries to do a little RP with some lady friends of mine, and shared a little chocolate with the table, yes. There was also a bawdy discussion about candy canes. The chat spam was thick enough, though, that half the RPC could have been trying to steal my hat and my linkpearl and I might not have seen them.

that and the one guy who thought he had to right a book everytime he emotes lol

RE: Looking to brawl in The Quicksand! - Flashhelix - 02-11-2015

(02-11-2015, 04:48 PM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote:
(02-11-2015, 04:00 PM)Erik Mynhier Wrote:
(02-11-2015, 03:49 PM)Gegenji Wrote: If this becomes a thing - and it should - my only regret is that I'd be hard-pressed to have a character that would be a part of BEEF. Chachan's too much of a goody-goody for a good bar room brawl.

That's the beauty of it being a "Fight Club" done in secret deal Chacha. Erik doesn't bar fight, and his position as the clean cut political motivated highlander keeps him out of Grindestone and bars and all. But this is a secret fight, Erik can cut loose and be a highlander. Chacha can drop the goody goody at the door and break a bottle to cut some dude's head off. Good times.

I'm really excited for this. Someone must make BEEF. Eorzea needs a Fight Club.
so....erik possibly finds an outlet for his closely controlled highlander bloodlust.......
>.>
<.<
....is he still gonna be all lusty after he's been bloodied up and on his way home?
[Image: tumblr_m3e0wbsr0K1qhz2z0o1_500_zps1c7c494b.gif]

[Image: ab087fb046.jpg]

RE: Looking to brawl in The Quicksand! - Kestrael - 02-11-2015

I read the first three pages of this thread and skipped the last cause omglong. My character is primarily in Limsa and I could see brawls starting at the Wench but there is also the Missing Member which is run by she-pirates and not as likely to have 50 people jumping in on your scene. Of course it's near Maelstrom HQ but I figure most of them would just place bets. >.<

Ok, so, if you're all eager for a rumble, what epic music's going to fill the air when you arrive?

Your Entrance Music, jabronis!

RE: Looking to brawl in The Quicksand! - Melkire - 02-11-2015

I call dibs. Been in love with this since I saw Inglorious Basterds.

video

RE: Looking to brawl in The Quicksand! - Warren Castille - 02-11-2015

(02-11-2015, 07:11 PM)Kestrael Wrote: I read the first three pages of this thread and skipped the last cause omglong. My character is primarily in Limsa and I could see brawls starting at the Wench but there is also the Missing Member which is run by she-pirates and not as likely to have 50 people jumping in on your scene. Of course it's near Maelstrom HQ but I figure most of them would just place bets. >.<

Depending on how far you got on page 3, it's entirely possible you missed all of the best parts of this thread.

RE: Looking to brawl in The Quicksand! - Kestrael - 02-11-2015

(02-11-2015, 08:07 PM)Warren Castille Wrote:
(02-11-2015, 07:11 PM)Kestrael Wrote: I read the first three pages of this thread and skipped the last cause omglong. My character is primarily in Limsa and I could see brawls starting at the Wench but there is also the Missing Member which is run by she-pirates and not as likely to have 50 people jumping in on your scene. Of course it's near Maelstrom HQ but I figure most of them would just place bets. >.<

Depending on how far you got on page 3, it's entirely possible you missed all of the best parts of this thread.

Probably. Apologies.

RE: Looking to brawl in The Quicksand! - Warren Castille - 02-11-2015

(02-11-2015, 08:08 PM)Kestrael Wrote:
(02-11-2015, 08:07 PM)Warren Castille Wrote:

Probably. Apologies.

No need to apologize. It just takes a hard right turn suddenly right around there.

Do you like BEEF?