Hydaelyn Role-Players
7th Annual Full Cold Moon Gala - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: 7th Annual Full Cold Moon Gala (/showthread.php?tid=1751)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: 7th Annual Full Cold Moon Gala - cuideag - 08-25-2013

Looking forward to attending this! ... if my schedule works out. :S Sounds like it will be a lot of fun!

RE: 7th Annual Full Cold Moon Gala - Kylin - 08-25-2013

In response to the numerous PMs I got, the preparations event for the gala staff scheduled for today has been cancelled due to server issues. I'll send out another PM wave when I decide on the next attempt (you'll likely hear within a day or two).

RE: 7th Annual Full Cold Moon Gala - Aysun - 08-25-2013

(08-25-2013, 06:55 PM)Kylin Wrote: In response to the numerous PMs I got, the preparations event for the gala staff scheduled for today has been cancelled due to server issues. I'll send out another PM wave when I decide on the next attempt (you'll likely hear within a day or two).

That said.. have you considered pushing the event itself back a bit?

RE: 7th Annual Full Cold Moon Gala - K'nahli - 08-25-2013

Ahhhhh x_x I should have checked the topic. I was sitting around 30 minutes in advance >w< Luckily enough another person showed up otherwise I would have been there much longer and worrying about getting the time wrong.

RE: 7th Annual Full Cold Moon Gala - lady2beetle - 08-26-2013

Hey, my D&D game got canceled next Saturday so I can come! YAY! So exciting!

RE: 7th Annual Full Cold Moon Gala - K'nahli - 08-26-2013

It's looking like gathering everyone together for the meetings is rather difficult, no doubt mostly down to the server issues going on at the moment. In any case, if anyone hasn't applied already and is in any ways interested in this event then please do consider applying! ^^ We can use all of the backups we can get from the looks of it.

Let's not have all of Kylin's effort go to waste >w<

RE: 7th Annual Full Cold Moon Gala - Kylin - 08-26-2013

We'll try ooooone more time tomorrow night at the same time Laugh . If not enough volunteers show up (3-4 would be enough), I'll just mass PM the details and we'll have to assume the RP meeting happened.

I wouldn't mind backup volunteers though just to be on the safe side. Particularly for live streaming. I only had one volunteer so far, so if he is unable to do it, we're hosed for music for the most part >.>

As for pushing the event back...I'd like to avoid that at all costs. However, we'll see for sure in a couple days whether the servers are reliable enough to go forward or push it back.

RE: 7th Annual Full Cold Moon Gala - Fox - 08-27-2013

Hmm... I hope that it goes well regardless for you all. If it has to be moved back I'd totally understand.

RE: 7th Annual Full Cold Moon Gala - Kylin - 08-27-2013

Third attempt at a staff meeting and a third no go Laugh

If server issues persist through Thursday, I may very likely push the event back a full week (the following Saturday). I hate pushing it back yet again, but I really want to ensure everyone has the equal opportunity to attend. I'll have a decision for sure by Thursday evening most likely.

RE: 7th Annual Full Cold Moon Gala - Uther - 08-27-2013

(08-27-2013, 07:40 PM)Kylin Wrote: Third attempt at a staff meeting and a third no go Laugh

If server issues persist through Thursday, I may very likely push the event back a full week (the following Saturday). I hate pushing it back yet again, but I really want to ensure everyone has the equal opportunity to attend. I'll have a decision for sure by Thursday evening most likely.

Well, as much as that'd be a bummer for everyone else, it'd be great for me. I work on the 31st and I don't on the 7th. So at least you'll be making one person happy, right? Big Grin

RE: 7th Annual Full Cold Moon Gala - Fox - 08-28-2013

I know a number of people who weren't able to make the 31st. I personally prefer the 31st since I'm still not in school then, but! I'd rather have people be able to make it than my convenience. Big Grin If it works better on the 7th, then so be it.

RE: 7th Annual Full Cold Moon Gala - lady2beetle - 08-28-2013

(08-28-2013, 03:27 AM)Foxberry Wrote: I know a number of people who weren't able to make the 31st. I personally prefer the 31st since I'm still not in school then, but! I'd rather have people be able to make it than my convenience. Big Grin If it works better on the 7th, then so be it.

Same. I don't have D&D on the 31st, so I'd technically be able to make it then, my mother is moving so I will be helping with that all day and probably should stick around and be sociable while my niece is in town. So, whatever happens, will happen!

RE: 7th Annual Full Cold Moon Gala - Y'el Vhez - 08-28-2013

I'm looking forward to this, even though my character is going to be a bit out of place in polite company. Weekends are generally clear for me, so I should still be able to make it even if server issues necessitate pushing it back.

RE: 7th Annual Full Cold Moon Gala - Sirv'a - 08-28-2013

I personally hope it will be delayed until character creations are allowed.  I know plenty of people that desperately want to attend an event like this but are unable to do so as of yet.

RE: 7th Annual Full Cold Moon Gala - Apriline - 08-29-2013

Looking forward to it!