Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Inactive] Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: [Inactive] Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] (/showthread.php?tid=3116)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] - Remilia Scarlet - 01-31-2014

I need to find good times to get a hold of someone, I seem to try at the worst times. *shrug*

RE: Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] - Gideon Aryeh - 01-31-2014

(01-31-2014, 03:47 AM)Remilia Scarlet Wrote: I need to find good times to get a hold of someone, I seem to try at the worst times. *shrug*

Logging in now hon to get you in, you know I got you

RE: Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] - HoloYoitsu - 02-01-2014

I'm new to RPing and this seems to be a good LS to start. Would love an invite Smile

RE: Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] - TheShii - 02-11-2014

hmm need me one of these if this is still kickin.

tried to contact a handful of the people listed here. Something tells me that the directory needs a full overhaul and reorganization xD

RE: Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] - Raichu Senpai - 02-19-2014

Hello! I am new as well and I was suggested to this amazing thread by someone named Olofantur. 

I hope it is okay for me to join u v u

RE: Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] - HugeMistake - 02-20-2014

Please could I be invited to this linkshell? Thanks!

RE: Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] - Naeva'to - 02-20-2014

This sounds awesome.  I would like an invite as well.

RE: Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] - Old Account - 02-22-2014

Unfortunately the leader of the channel has been preoccupied irl, and we've been unable to flush the channel of inactives.  Most everyone in the channel has invite powers now, but you cannot kick people who are secondary leaders unless you are the main leader.

There are secondary OOC channels that those interested can be invited to, and we can see who we can make space for in the main channel.

If y'all who still need invites could list your playtimes so we could work out the situation (as the list of people with invite powers is very... very long, and we know you do not want to player search that many people  >.>), that would be much appreciated.  ^^

RE: Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] - Remilia Scarlet - 02-25-2014

I'm not exactly afk, just been too preoccupied with school. I'll have a break soon.... *sigh* soon.

RE: Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] - Evhanys - 02-27-2014

Hello! I'm new here, and new to this game. Me and a friend would like to be invited, what's the best way to go about it? Smile
Our playtimes vary, can't really be conclusive about that!

RE: Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] - TheShii - 02-27-2014

Eshkin D'Lore
i'm online at a bunch of different times honestly. I think most common times are after 2pm est

RE: Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] - Old Account - 02-27-2014

(02-25-2014, 03:14 AM)Remilia Scarlet Wrote: I'm not exactly afk, just been too preoccupied with school. I'll have a break soon.... *sigh* soon.
And we'll happily welcome you back.  Smile

(02-27-2014, 04:39 AM)Evhanys Wrote: Hello! I'm new here, and new to this game. Me and a friend would like to be invited, what's the best way to go about it? Smile
Our playtimes vary, can't really be conclusive about that!
My best suggestion would be to post again in this thread the next time you are both on, and we'll try to get you both in somewhere.  Generally, the largest amount of people on are in the evenings here in the States, and if it comes to it you can just search for me (I have no life and am generally on each evening.  >.>), and I'll see what I can do.

(02-27-2014, 04:53 AM)TheShii Wrote: Eshkin D'Lore
i'm online at a bunch of different times honestly. I think most common times are after 2pm est
I shall keep an eye out for you, as well!

I have PMed the leader of the channel, and hope to get the situation resolved soon.  Smile

RE: Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] - Austratus - 03-06-2014

Eep, I haven't formally asked to get in this thing yet, so I'm rectifying now.

Kroemgarr Hollborgsyn is my only character at the moment, and I'm available in the evenings, Pacific time.

RE: Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] - Kalisa Fox - 03-10-2014

If this LS is still active I would also like a pearl, names Kalisa Fox and I'm usually on between 8pm and noon EST (really late night person typically)

RE: Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] - MtDewNinja - 03-11-2014

Any chance I could get in on this too? Should be on more or less every night this week. Cactuar