Hydaelyn Role-Players
The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah (/showthread.php?tid=6706)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Maril - 04-02-2014

As my dear Sastra has already been asked to attend the ball by a gentleman, way before I even caught wind of what was happening, I can safely say I'll be doing what I can to show up Big Grin Must stock up on energy drinks.

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Koninbeor - 04-02-2014

(04-01-2014, 03:44 PM)Apl_Juice Wrote:
(04-01-2014, 12:52 PM)Melkire Wrote:
(04-01-2014, 11:32 AM)Apl_Juice Wrote: Also, a date. Blah, forgot about that one. Any single guys out there? XD

This is like asking if it rains in Spain: the answer is always "yes", and asking the question will always get you looks. Tongue

Aha, I suppose you're right! In other news, the Fistfighter's Jacket finally dropped and Sophia is looking absolutely fabulous! I'm sure someone would want to take her *elbow nudge... to no one in particular*

Worst case scenario, you can always say that you're there with Itarliht even though you've never met him. He'd be the best invisible, incorporeal, and completely absent date ever.

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Melkire - 04-02-2014

(04-02-2014, 07:49 AM)Avalt Laguz Wrote: I knew I recognised your name, I healed that Toto-Rak this morning in the roulette!

Truly, the Roulette is an amazing thing. Good to see that you're on Balmung!

And now, back to our scheduled programming.

EDIT:

Just noticed that the times are off in the original post and event listing. 6PM Eastern works out to 3PM Pacific, not 4PM.

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Erik Mynhier - 04-02-2014

(04-02-2014, 11:50 AM)Melkire Wrote:
(04-02-2014, 07:49 AM)Avalt Laguz Wrote: I knew I recognised your name, I healed that Toto-Rak this morning in the roulette!

Truly, the Roulette is an amazing thing. Good to see that you're on Balmung!

And now, back to our scheduled programming.

EDIT:

Just noticed that the times are off in the original post and event listing. 6PM Eastern works out to 3PM Pacific, not 4PM.

You are correct. I recently moved the time back and forgot to change it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was wanting to throw something out there. If there are any RPers that RP as soldiers or officials of some kind to one of the other city-states, would you be willing to come as dignitaries? Having foreign envoys would add to the realism of a state function. It isn't a must, just an idea I was kicking around in my head. If you or anyone you know RPes as an official, get back to me.

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Clover - 04-03-2014

I just noticed that the event starts at midnight my time, so there go my plans to participate *sweatdrops*.

Oh well, I hope everyone has fun!

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Utano - 04-03-2014

Quote:"As Nymeia weaves, U dances and sings and attends a ball. Excitedly. Muchly much so."
~ U'tano Kazhe

Haruki Aoyuki (my alt) may also attend, during the time that U'tano is primping and preparing for ballroom bliss, or sleeping soundly after.  Thumbsup

NOTE: Ao is a bodyguard by profession. His employer might be persuaded to trade his services, should your security detail require an additional hand for a specified shift.

~U

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - LandStander - 04-03-2014

U'tano is not allowed to go. She will ruin Denn with her cuteness Tongue

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Kage - 04-03-2014

(04-03-2014, 06:44 AM)LandStander Wrote: U'tano is not allowed to go. She will ruin Denn with her cuteness Tongue
U will ruin Denn and Kage can pick up the pieces. I mean...

Kage loves seeing U!

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - C'kayah Polaali - 04-03-2014

(04-03-2014, 07:05 AM)ExKage Wrote:
(04-03-2014, 06:44 AM)LandStander Wrote: U'tano is not allowed to go. She will ruin Denn with her cuteness Tongue

Kage loves seeing U!
Yes! Upright must attend!

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Kage - 04-03-2014

(04-03-2014, 10:23 AM)C Wrote:
(04-03-2014, 07:05 AM)ExKage Wrote:

Kage loves seeing U!
Yes! Upright must attend!
*lightbulb* U can have new songs for Kage AND Denn! Tongue

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Erik Mynhier - 04-03-2014

The default background music will be the Distant Worlds albums, seems fitting. Here is a playlist.

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Koninbeor - 04-03-2014

(04-03-2014, 03:56 AM)Clover Wrote: I just noticed that the event starts at midnight my time, so there go my plans to participate *sweatdrops*.

Oh well, I hope everyone has fun!

We should join forces and attend by proxy.

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Nebbs - 04-03-2014

Mid week and aimed at US timezone.. now I sad Sad

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Erik Mynhier - 04-03-2014

(04-03-2014, 06:44 PM)Nebbs Wrote: Mid week and aimed at US timezone.. now I sad Sad

I am sorry you can't come. I have it stretched for 9hrs, and that's about as far as I can survive myself as I need to be there the whole time. Maybe you can come to the next event I have planned, I looking to make this one a bit more friendly to timezones who had problems with this one. I have spoken to a few people in confidence about the next event and they seem to like it, I'm sure you will too.

Please look forward to it...

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Xydane - 04-03-2014

Just noticed the time change. I'll be seeing you all there but I may arrive an hour late due to work. Now... just need to find some formal clothes.