Hydaelyn Role-Players
Eorzean Zodiac Wheel - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Eorzean Zodiac Wheel (/showthread.php?tid=1565)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Eorzean Zodiac Wheel - Kerr - 04-25-2013

Harem! Always wanted one myself. So jelly. This is fantastic once again, Mtoto.

RE: Eorzean Zodiac Wheel - Mtoto Wamoto - 04-25-2013

Some quick dress doodles. Decided I'd hammer out some ideas for the dresses each goddess will be wearing. Makes things easier when I'm working on the actual piece when I know what I actually want -____-

[Image: oi66ObZ.jpg]
[Image: 2KCIZQT.jpg]
[Image: KYe4ZPB.jpg]

RE: Eorzean Zodiac Wheel - Luka Paluka - 04-26-2013

That last outfit is absolutely stunning. I wish there was a drool smiley right now.

I can't help but compare it to Lightning's armour from FFXIII-2, only... better? HQ? Lightning's Armour +1? x)

I'm really impressed with all of the outfit designs, but the bottom one is easily my personal favourite. I'm a sucker for the wings on one side.

RE: Eorzean Zodiac Wheel - Mtoto Wamoto - 04-26-2013

Quote:Posted by Luka Paluka 
That last outfit is absolutely stunning. I wish there was a drool smiley right now.

I can't help but compare it to Lightning's armour from FFXIII-2, only... better? HQ? Lightning's Armour +1? x)

I'm really impressed with all of the outfit designs, but the bottom one is easily my personal favourite. I'm a sucker for the wings on one side.

Thanks! I'm glad you like it! I actually ended up referencing and looking up a bunch of valkyrie-like armor, Lightning's armor from XIII-2 being among them. Idk why, but lately I've been pretty obsessed with feather/fur/scale like textures and armors, so you'll likely see a lot of those elements in the other outfits. On the wings being on one side...Actually, I was too lazy to draw in the other side...there's suppose to be a total of 4 wings, buuuuut, idk. If people think that the 1 winged angel look is cool again, I might just go with it. I'm still debating myself if I want to do that. :p

While I'm up... Here's the outfit design for Llymlaen Smile

I'm still up in the air about this design so I'd like some feedback. I'm torn because I want to depict her "watcher of the sea" role and also incorporate some of the lore behind her and Limsa as well (killing sea serpents and all) while also matching the design style of the rest of the Twelve. At the same time, I want to depict her title as "the Navigator" and also incorporate design elements which show travel, ships, and wind (see the old design). I might come up with another rough doodle with the latter half of description and see where that goes.

[Image: og1YIEC.jpg]

RE: Eorzean Zodiac Wheel - Kerr - 04-26-2013

I love that! The serpent wings/tails and skin really tie into it beautifully. I'd like to see you pursue something like this further.

So I ended up going back and looking at the dress and tried to make it a bit more practical, ditch the wings (This would make the 3rd goddess with wings if I kept it...), and also incorporate the things I felt were missing. The circle pendant on her necklace is suppose to end up being an ornate compass, but I didn't want to get into too much detail with a rough sketch.
[Image: MZSabrG.jpg]

RE: Eorzean Zodiac Wheel - Aysun - 04-26-2013

Much bettar without wings :3

Quote:Posted by Aysun - Today 02:43 PM
Much bettar without wings :3

I think so too Big Grin 

Oh and here's Leanna's/Nymeia's outfit sketch. Not too much detail but you get it. Lalafell are so easy to design for I might just make everyone lalafell from now on, lol. There's a little bit of tactics splashed into it. Smile

[Image: oacSFBl.jpg]

Unless I'm forgetting someone...I think you've seen ALL the female designs now. I might adjust them as we go, but I'm pretty satisfied with everything so far. Time to finish Azeyma and then sketch out the male designs.

RE: Eorzean Zodiac Wheel - Kerr - 04-27-2013

...gdi, Mtoto. Now I want that snake skin skirt. ; ; Why do you do this to me.

RE: Eorzean Zodiac Wheel - Luka Paluka - 04-27-2013

I love the bow on the back of Leanna/Nymeia x)

It's an adorable outfit, haha! I'm a sucker for Lalafell art, too.

As for Llymlaen's dress, I really like the change in style you went with and I can't wait to see a more detailed look. Already it has some great features, so I'm very excited for this one!

RE: Eorzean Zodiac Wheel - Mtoto Wamoto - 04-27-2013

Brought it up from scribbles. 

[Image: JeILixm.jpg]
[Image: qa4p9id.jpg]

RE: Eorzean Zodiac Wheel - Lenana - 04-27-2013

Awesome job, Mtoto! Now I want that outfit for Leanna. Tongue

RE: Eorzean Zodiac Wheel - Mtoto Wamoto - 04-29-2013

Shippu/Althyk outfit design...Still debating as to which style of lalafell proportions I should use...

[Image: McYce4p.jpg]

Here's another one of Nymeia is the same proportions as the Althyk pic.

[Image: ggCdqyL.jpg]

RE: Eorzean Zodiac Wheel - AeroCura - 04-29-2013

it's too early to be confronted by such aweshumness!  SurpriseSurpriseSleepyExclamation

I'm sooooo jealous  >.< 
good job~!  Big Grin Big Grin

RE: Eorzean Zodiac Wheel - Aysun - 04-29-2013

Those two most recent ones look more like the Lalafell do in game than your other sketch. I like it.