Hydaelyn Role-Players
This is a thread of art with an obvious title. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: This is a thread of art with an obvious title. (/showthread.php?tid=10050)

Pages: 1 2

This is a thread of art with an obvious title. - sforze - 02-10-2015

Been playing tons of Inquisition lately, which led to me drawing Fina in that style. It's a work in progress, colors are shite, etc etc., but DAI card style is too good not to try for myself.

[Image: 9sBfLXj.jpg]

PERHAPS I WILL NEVER UPDATE AGAIN...but I'd like to.

RE: This is a thread of art with an obvious title. - Enla - 02-10-2015

o.o Please please please keep on posting more pretties! This is absolutely gorgeous! I'm so jealous of how you drew the hair and the eyes in particular. Wonderful work!

RE: This is a thread of art with an obvious title. - Rosamund - 02-10-2015

That's lovely. I really hope you do some more!

RE: This is a thread of art with an obvious title. - Ruran - 02-10-2015

Aah, this is fantastic! I love the DA:I cards, such a great inspiration, and I like where this is going!

You should definitely post more. Yes.

RE: This is a thread of art with an obvious title. - Ilwe'ran - 02-10-2015

Okay, I'm in love ♥

RE: This is a thread of art with an obvious title. - sforze - 02-10-2015

D'aww. Thanks for a warm reception, y'all. I haven't picked up the ol' tablet pen in like...a year or something seriously, so I'm trying to get back into the habit consistently and get goin' on this art stuff again. <3

RE: This is a thread of art with an obvious title. - SessionZero - 02-10-2015

What program do you use? And what are your brush settings? I use OpenCanvas and can't get my brushes to get that realistic stroke look.

RE: This is a thread of art with an obvious title. - sforze - 02-10-2015

I am a faithful adherent to the church of SAI. I use the watercolor texture overlays and the brush/acrylic settings. I really hate fiddling with the individual settings (lol lazy artist lol), so mostly I change the blending/dilution sliders only and keep the density high/persistence fairly low. I rarely ever change those two. I hope that helps! It's been a long time since I've used OC, so I'm afraid I can't give you any advice for that.

RE: This is a thread of art with an obvious title. - Reshie - 02-10-2015

This looks really good thus far! I can't wait to see what else you do with it and any other art you post.

RE: This is a thread of art with an obvious title. - Kurt S. - 02-10-2015

Now this just is awesome work

RE: This is a thread of art with an obvious title. - Cliodhna Eoghan - 02-11-2015

pleasepleasepleaseplease tell me i can bribe you into taking an order request????? this is so freaking pretty ❤^❤

RE: This is a thread of art with an obvious title. - Atoli - 02-11-2015

(02-11-2015, 03:44 PM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: pleasepleasepleaseplease tell me i can bribe you into taking an order request????? this is so freaking pretty ❤^❤

^ This! Big Grin

RE: This is a thread of art with an obvious title. - sforze - 02-11-2015

Thanks guys :> I really appreciate the feedback!

I am just picking up the pen after a hugelong absence from illustration so I'm still not quite comfortable taking money for my work until I've got my chops built back, but once I'm happy with my reattunement (heh), so to speak, I'd like to open up slots at some point in the future.

RE: This is a thread of art with an obvious title. - SicketySix - 02-11-2015

(02-11-2015, 05:32 PM)sforze Wrote: Thanks guys :> I really appreciate the feedback!

I am just picking up the pen after a hugelong absence from illustration so I'm still not quite comfortable taking money for my work until I've got my chops built back, but once I'm happy with my reattunement (heh), so to speak, I'd like to open up slots at some point in the future.

So does that mean you will work for free until that time!?!?!

*volunteers himself*

jk

RE: This is a thread of art with an obvious title. - sforze - 02-11-2015

Hahahaha. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Haaaaa. Hah. *laughter echoes from the top of her mountain of bills*