Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Inactive] Safe Haven - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: [Inactive] Safe Haven (/showthread.php?tid=10071)

Safe Haven - Rolanberry Shortcake - 02-12-2015

[Image: fX0XMP9.jpg]
Concept:

Safe Haven is a charitable organization with ambitious plans to positively impact the lives of Eorzeans in need. Perhaps you have a character that’s down on their luck and in need of a shelter, medical assistance, or tutoring. Or you have a character that feels the call to provide succor and support to their fellow man. There’s plenty of room for both types of characters!

The OOC Bits

Safe Haven is more than just a sweet, cutesy free company name. Our ultimate goal is to create a relaxing inclusive space where roleplayers of all sorts can spend time together building stories, friendships and memories. IC and OOC, any open-minded, mature, friendly individual is welcome. Even if you're shy and have a hard time approaching people, realize that you're not alone. We're here to have fun with you and help you have fun with RP, crafting, dungeons, or even silly stuff like chocobo racing. You're not going to have to come into Safe Haven worrying that you'll have to dodge racial slurs, homophobia, or any other socially destructive behaviors. The message of love and acceptance touted in character applies out of character as well. Whether you're a new roleplayer/player or a veteran, we're here for you!

Sure, there's other companies and linkshells out there to choose from, but if you choose Safe Haven, we'll make certain you don't regret it. Now, a little more about our long term goals as a free company:

Housing! Safe Haven will be acquiring a house as soon as possible to serve as a RP/social hub and lodging for company members.

Company Airship! Yes, you read that right. I have a terrible crafting addiction, and as such have decided that come Heavensward, Safe Haven will work its' collective tail off to build an airship. (This depends on how the system works of course!) In-character, it will serve as a mobile crisis response unit in times of great need. In quieter times it will serve as the charity's transport for personnel and goods required for carrying out various charitable missions.

We're Rank 7, fluttering toward Rank 8 at the moment! We ask that prospective members be 18 or older. We are LGBTQA+ friendly. We want our concept to be something that allows interaction with a variety of members of Balmung's roleplay community whether you're in the company or not.

So! With all that said, think you're ready to throw your lot in with us?

If you're interested in joining, please contact Denna Allond or Lolojoni Nonojoni in game, or head to our website!

RE: Safe Haven - Rolanberry Shortcake - 03-01-2015

Hellloooo, March! We're still recruiting, still updating the website, and I keep adding new fancy things to this post. Can't resist, really!

RE: Safe Haven - Magellan - 03-01-2015

If it's okay to be in the LS only, this is actually somewhat similar to something I am trying to do in the Gridania area, and is a cause my character Claire Fialo would be interested in.

Edit: Nevermind... just read POSH section. Missed it first time cuz... tired ^^; I would like to sign up for the LS then. I'm off for awhile, but will keep an eye out for you later.

RE: Safe Haven - Rolanberry Shortcake - 03-02-2015

(03-01-2015, 03:51 PM)Magellan Wrote: If it's okay to be in the LS only, this is actually somewhat similar to something I am trying to do in the Gridania area, and is a cause my character Claire Fialo would be interested in.

Edit: Nevermind... just read POSH section. Missed it first time cuz... tired ^^; I would like to sign up for the LS then. I'm off for awhile, but will keep an eye out for you later.

That sounds perfectly fine! We'd love to have you. When are you usually available in-game? My character would love to meet yours, if that's alright with you!

RE: Safe Haven - Magellan - 03-02-2015

(03-02-2015, 07:58 PM)Rolanberry Shortcake Wrote:
(03-01-2015, 03:51 PM)Magellan Wrote: If it's okay to be in the LS only, this is actually somewhat similar to something I am trying to do in the Gridania area, and is a cause my character Claire Fialo would be interested in.

That sounds perfectly fine! We'd love to have you. When are you usually available in-game? My character would love to meet yours, if that's alright with you!
I'll probably be on my character Sola Rose most of the night. I'll be on claire tomorrow, off and on 5pm-11pm US EST, my usual weekday login times Smile

RE: Safe Haven - MikhaSunthistle - 03-05-2015

Hello!  I'd be interested in the LS as well. Mikha's goal in life is to help others, so seems like he'd be a good fit. Smile

I'm on afternoons and evenings on weeknights (PST), and most of the day on weekends.

Looking forward to meeting you ICly and OOCly!

RE: Safe Haven - Rolanberry Shortcake - 04-07-2015

Ahhh! We're still around, I promise! A few real life things cropped up unexpectedly and I got a liiiiiitttlllleee busy! Safe Haven's going to undergo a minor tweak of concept, and I'll update the original post to reflect that.

To anyone who was waiting for a linkshell invite, I'll get to you soon I promise! Your patience is appreciated! ♥