Hydaelyn Role-Players
Sentimental Dreamer - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Sentimental Dreamer (/showthread.php?tid=10098)

Sentimental Dreamer - Ligardian Dreamer - 02-13-2015

Hey, it's me again...

I just wanna say that... I really think that this community is awesome...

When I first played an MMO/MMORPG, which was Mabinogi... To me, I feel that I owe that in par with what I went through in real life that shaped me and had me made decisions for myself that would shape me into the person that I am now... Personally, and excuse me for my beliefs, but I have to thank God that I was exposed to such a world and to such things... and for providing me an opportunity to be exposed to this one now...

That's why you see me, in the welcome threads, going around saying, "...filled with many memories and experiences!" ...That's what I had taken with me from Mabinogi, among other things and places and people and events and decisions that I made in my life... and that's what I had looked forward to when I first started here...

And I wasn't disappointed.

It's only been about... what, a few weeks by now? ...A month maybe? Just me who just recently started this game and, already, I'm getting sentimental about it, right? Haha...

But I just wanna say that... I really appreciate the people that I met here... The people who helped me... How friendly and supportive the community, as a whole, is... How awesome and interesting people are... Although I felt that I would be capable to bring something to the table, even if it's not that much.... I admit that I had moments when I felt...kinda inferior... I don't know what's the other word for it to make it sound nicer but the gist is there at least.

But as I said... especially with the free company I was in and the people I met.... They've all been so awesome and.... That's why I push myself to be better... Because I wanna be able to support them and the rest of you awesome people. I may not be able to offer much but even if I can bring a smile or that warm, fuzzy feeling to people, then I can say I'm doing what I wanted to do... And that I'll keep doing that.

I do look forward in meeting more people and making more connections and venturing further with my toon and seeing him develop and become shaped by what happens to him... and the decisions he makes that would further define... Just as I hope the same will be done for my Miqo'te character (whom I still need to progress on eventually xwx; )).

I'm sorry for getting so sentimental about this but... I don't want to end up forgetting this feeling... I didn't want to go on without at least saying this up to this point right now... To say how much I appreciate you all... and that I look forward to the days ahead when I will be able to give back and pay forward all the help and support and just for all the awesomeness... 

And no, shush... I know you all are just human with your own struggles and such too... But I think it's cool to let people know, everyone once in a while at least, that they are, indeed, truly awesome... and that they're appreciated...

"May the path in the light continue to bless us with many more memories and experiences... and may dreams come to fruition for the sake of all..."

((Hey... If you wanna share your own thoughts and feelings... Feel free to do so. It's not just all for me after all.))

RE: Sentimental Dreamer - Desu Nee - 02-13-2015

tl;dr u faget git gud scrub

JK, I genuinely feel the same man.

RE: Sentimental Dreamer - Ligardian Dreamer - 02-13-2015

(02-13-2015, 07:27 PM)Desu Nee Wrote: tl;dr u faget git gud scrub

JK, I genuinely feel the same man.

Haha, well I hope things continue to be well with you Smile

RE: Sentimental Dreamer - K'nahli - 02-13-2015

While I don't mingle as much with this community as I have others in the past, it really is the homeliest one I have ever come across. It seems like everyone is very kind and well-meaning so I really, really do enjoy it here as well.

I understand sentimentalities though. I've expressed it to each an every one of my closer friends at least once and I'm sure they resent me for being so shameless, hahaha ;

Anyways, I hope you continue to make great memories here and elsewhere ~

RE: Sentimental Dreamer - Ligardian Dreamer - 02-13-2015

(02-13-2015, 07:51 PM)K Wrote: While I don't mingle as much with this community as I have others in the past, it really is the homeliest one I have ever come across. It seems like everyone is very kind and well-meaning so I really, really do enjoy it here as well.

I understand sentimentalities though. I've expressed it to each an every one of my closer friends at least once and I'm sure they resent me for being so shameless, hahaha ;

Anyways, I hope you continue to make great memories here and elsewhere ~

Haha, awww... 

Yes, and you as well. Smile