Hydaelyn Role-Players
A Humble Proposition - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: A Humble Proposition (/showthread.php?tid=10100)

A Humble Proposition - Graicintiell - 02-13-2015

*A handwritten parchment is tacked on the notice board*

Addressed to the adventurers of Eorzea:

Greetings to all!

Along my travels I have seen that war, strife, and poverty has severed many family bonds and maybe even friendships. I myself have been searching for a place to belong to. Some place to call my own and have people that are in my similar position.

I propose a new kind of free company. One that has not come about as of yet (so far that I have seen). One that values absolutely every citizen on a very individual level. This shall be in attempts of forging a new family. A new circle of friends. One with a common set goal where everyone respects and encourages each other’s accolades in whichever which way. As long as any of these endeavors do not harm or hinder any of the free company’s members or the free company as a whole. 

A family oriented approach is what I propose to this free company. Where a cry for help will not be let down and where comfort and solace abounds for all. Where strength and skill is but secondary in our primary goal for unity and happiness! 

Anyway, this is but an idea I had and has not been brought to light as of yet. If you are interested in my endeavor please feel free to reach out to me. We can acquaint ourselves some and see where we stand on our journey. 

-Graicintiell Levonti

//A little more information OOC//

Hi everyone!
So I would like to form a ‘family-oriented’ free company where RP is predominant and has room for all other aspects of the game such as PvP, raiding, questing, etc. Not just focusing on one aspect of the game but broadening the scope where each member can contribute to any piece of the game that people are interested in all the while weaving RP in the mix. 

I think there is a lot of room for creative game play with FF14 and I’d like to embrace every feature of the game in a collaborative way. Not just ‘another’ free company, but one where it feels honorable to belong to. Where its members can contribute in their own unique way and run the free company together as a whole. One where people can be happy and proud to know that every free company member knows who each other is and what it means to be part of our ranks. 

This is not formed yet but the beauty of this is that you can help forge this beginning if you are interested in this idea. Being part of something great from its start is valuable and can make bonds among members even stronger and growing every day. 

Anyway, this is my vision that I’d like to share with all. If you are interested, please leave some sort of reply here, send me an in-game letter or feel free to private message me in game as well. I am usually around in the evenings and on weekends. My in-game name is Graicintiell Levonti (as mentioned above in my closing of the letter). 

Hope to hear from you! 

~
Thanks To All   

//End of OOC Post//