Hydaelyn Role-Players
Shadottie's Art & Commissions - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Shadottie's Art & Commissions (/showthread.php?tid=10124)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Shadottie's Art & Commissions - Shadottie - 02-15-2015

[Image: S0jnIhd.jpg]

Hi guys! Thanks for stopping by! FFXIV has been very fun for me to play in both PVE and RP! The latter has inspired me to draw all sorts, from character design to drafting comics of rp sessions. I've also had the pleasure of drawing for folks who like my style that much! Thank you! ;u;  

I am available for commissions again and would be happy to draw for ya! I have all sorts of samples and information for you below.  I also make plushies!

[Image: tumblr_inline_p2981opBzv1qke92a_500.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_inline_p298299aFM1qke92a_500.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_inline_p2982n45gW1qke92a_500.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_inline_p2982w1sn11qke92a_500.jpg]

Interested? Awesome! I have more info for you!
  • Examples of my work can be found on my Art Blog,  or Commissions specifically!

• I only accept payments through Paypal Invoices. It's the safest method for you and me! After the details of the commission have been discussed, all I'll need is an e-mail address so I can have Paypal send the payment and invoice info.  You'll be able to pay how you want without any personal information being shared with me! It's pretty great!

• Detail, complexity, props, style and more for the art piece are all factored into the final price. Prices listed are starting prices!

• If your requests and wishes change during work on the commission, prices can change too.

• You can use your commission piece however you want to for personal use! All I ask is that I’m credited for the work via my blog or twitter. For anyone looking into publishing or merchandising options, lets talk over the fun stuff like buying rights to the art or negotiating royalties!

• The size of your art can be requested, otherwise I’ll default to 300dpi, 3300x5100px (A tabloid size art piece).

• I reserve the right to decline a commission.

• I won't replicate official styles or works.

• Commissions are non-refundable once completed.  If, for whatever reason, the in-progress piece must be canceled, we will discuss a partial refund to pay for time spent, and to refund what’s left. If I have not started on a commission, payment can be fully refunded.

[Image: tumblr_inline_p36hm5Fsx21qke92a_500.jpg]

Information I need before I can get started!
(Please PM me here! Thank you!)
- The type of Commission
- Screenshots if you can, otherwise a description is A-OK!
- Any qualities that might not be seen in a screenshot (Any visible scars, birthmarks, eye-colors, etc.)
- Details on your character's personality and profession
- Any Miscellaneous info you'd like to provide

Payment
When we have discussed the art piece(s), I will draft out test-sketch thumbnails to send before any commitments.  I want to ensure what I'm capable of and that my style is what you're after!
When I get the A-OK, I'll send that Paypal Invoice and can start once that payment is made. I do have payment options available for orders over $60 USD. It's a lot to shell out at once, and I want to do my best to give peace of mind!

Thank you for looking over my work!
I'm looking forward to sharing more works with you in the future.  If you'd like to see more of my work,

Current Art Slots (4 of 5) [OPEN]
- Garret Khard - Illustration [Shading]
-
-
-
-

Mogstation Giftcode Trade
- SCH Boost - [Flat color Couple Smooch Portrait - AVAILABLE until 02/10/2018]
- WHM Boost - [Flat color Couple Smooch Portrait - AVAILABLE until 02/10/2018]
- Tales of Adventure: [Flat color Couple Smooch Portrait - AVAILABLE until 02/10/2018]

RE: Shadottie's Art and Commissions - Shadottie - 02-15-2015

/Dumps all the sketchy sketches I've done here so far...!  I promise I'll make nicer things down the road >___>;

Show Content

RE: Shadottie's Art and Commissions - Shadottie - 02-23-2015

I really need to play more, because it's fun when I do! ;O;  I've also been reminded that I can't actually add anyone unless we're both online. DERP. I will get the hang of this someday /headdesk

Anyway, last I was on, Nonovi had the pleasure of meeting a gentleman of a lala named Lainseworth Ravencraft! I appreciated his patience for her enthusiasm and inquiries.  He was very nice and generous to help her on her way!  OOCly, I HAD to do something to make up for that generosity too!

I did not realize that hat had such a long tip until I was just about near done with this. LOL I thought it stopped at the blue band like a snazzy little... fancy hat!  This is fine too though, haha.  I really try hard not to do the hands-behind-the-back pose like..ever but given what I saw of his personality, it just...fit!

[Image: hXl0BX1.png]

Aaand a bonus doodle, because what is personal space, Nonovi!! Lainse was a good sport anyway. lol
[Image: HDvEKNk.png]

RE: Shadottie's Art and Commissions - Ilwe'ran - 02-23-2015

Everything is so cute ♥

RE: Shadottie's Art and Commissions - Oriel - 02-23-2015

Your style is really cute. * v *)  Really digging that thug Madoka one, too. XD  Your attention to detail, most especially on that demon's robe of casting, is excellent.

RE: Shadottie's Art and Commissions - Shadottie - 02-23-2015

(02-23-2015, 06:15 AM)Ilwe Wrote: Everything is so cute ♥

Thank youuu!

(02-23-2015, 06:29 AM)Oriel Wrote: Your style is really cute. * v *)  Really digging that thug Madoka one, too. XD  Your attention to detail, most especially on that demon's robe of casting, is excellent.
Thank you so much! I tried with what I had.  It is surprisingly difficult to find references for some things! haha, thank you again!

RE: Shadottie's Art and Commissions - Shadottie - 04-15-2015

[Image: tumblr_nmv6jjEhVT1qmdt3no1_540.jpg]

Spriggy found quite the shiny rock there!

I had some spare black fabric, and wanted to see what I could do!  This little guy is about 12″ tall and made with an assortment of ultracuddle (for the body) and fleece (for the rest).  I might try to make more, maybe even do custom rocks if anybody would want that for their spriggan?  Seriously, who wouldn’t want a creepy little dust bunny in their home?

Spriggan is from Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Made for Fan Purposes only.

RE: Shadottie's Art and Commissions - Xenellia - 04-15-2015

(04-15-2015, 04:07 PM)Shadottie Wrote: [Image: tumblr_nmv6jjEhVT1qmdt3no1_540.jpg]

Spriggy found quite the shiny rock there!

[Image: 448.jpg]

RE: Shadottie's Art and Commissions - Ilwe'ran - 04-15-2015

That's so cuuuuute !!!

RE: Shadottie's Art and Commissions - Shadottie - 04-24-2015

AAaaah! When I mess up checking my alerts ;O;  Thank you guys!!

So, I'm always open for commissions, and I love to draw stuff on the side in the meantime.  I kind of have a big project going on that takes some brainstorming and a whole lot of patience down the road!  Apart of the brainstorming comes some End Game character design concepts!

Sacha Blackwood
[Image: tumblr_nnbuymcGnS1qmdt3no3_1280.jpg]

Show Content

Alexandra Roseclere
[Image: tumblr_nn6sodmnH61qmdt3no4_1280.jpg]

Show Content

RE: Shadottie's Art and Commissions - Dasair - 04-24-2015

These are all wonderful. I REALLY LIKE ALL THOSE DESIGNS. ... Nevermind everything else. jndfg

RE: Shadottie's Art and Commissions - Shadottie - 04-24-2015

Eee thank you~  Got another to add so soon!  

My very first FFXIV Character Commission!  Thank you, Nataru!!

[Image: tumblr_nnbxpkdfs31qmdt3no1_540.jpg]

She took a little time to work on, but it was worth it! The armor in this game is just gorgeous! If you'd like a drawing of your own from me, feel free to shoot me a message! I'm always open!

RE: Shadottie's Art and Commissions - Nataru - 04-24-2015

(04-24-2015, 05:16 PM)Shadottie Wrote: Eee thank you~  Got another to add so soon!  

My very first FFXIV Character Commission!  Thank you, Nataru!!

[Image: tumblr_nnbxpkdfs31qmdt3no1_540.jpg]

She took a little time to work on, but it was worth it! The armor in this game is just gorgeous!  If you'd like a drawing of your own from me, feel free to shoot me a message! I'm always open!
:o You are very welcome! Thank you for the awesome art!

RE: Shadottie's Art and Commissions - SessionZero - 04-24-2015

Someone is a fellow Fire Emblem fan. Great work! Very impressive.

RE: Shadottie's Art and Commissions - Shadottie - 04-27-2015

Yeees! *U* I love the practicality and aesthetic!  I don't regret getting the Knights of Iris artbook-- there has been such a huge inspiration from seeing all the thought put into Awakening, especially <3

I have something that's kind of an old sketch, but I want it here anyway.

Dragooooooons
[Image: tumblr_nn6ixxbarj1qmdt3no1_1280.png]