Hydaelyn Role-Players
Shadottie's Art & Commissions - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Shadottie's Art & Commissions (/showthread.php?tid=10124)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [OPEN] - Shadottie - 10-26-2016

They're heeeere!  It's been a CRAZY week of prepping, but I'm relieved that stuff for making buttons and these adorable charms made it in time!  Whatever's left... if any (???), I'll be throwing up online!

loooook at them!! ;A;

[Image: tumblr_ofmrkxVhvr1qmdt3no1_1280.jpg]
Show Content

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [OPEN] - Shadottie - 11-04-2016

Birthday gift for a friend! It's a bit late since I had to get con stuff out of the way. >A<

[Image: tumblr_og1p2uqScr1qmdt3no1_1280.jpg]

That was soooo crazy but the convention went very well and I met some Balmung players and FFXIV cosplayers! The prints, buttons and Haurchefant charm were a great way to meet fellow players and it was SO nice to nerd over patches and the upcoming expansion with others! I don't have players in my area besides my boyfriend so that was very cool!

I have some Haurchefant charms left, as well as a few other FFXIV prints and buttons if anybody wants to take a peek! 

Haurchefant Double-sided Acrylic Charm

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [OPEN] - Shadottie - 01-06-2017

-Dusts off this thread!-

Whooboy, I had a very busy end of 2016 and kicking off the new year just as busy! It's great!  I've had the pleasure of working on some great commissions that I hope to share with you all soon. For now, here's a big ol' dump of stuff!

A group shot for my FCbuddies in Stray for Christmas! <3  I'm so proud of this one.

[Image: tumblr_oigl61QhDR1qmdt3no5_1280.jpg]

Another group shot for a couple good friends of mine. Shiny Constellation thingies *__*

[Image: zz5X4wO.jpg]

Show Content

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [OPEN] - LystAP - 01-06-2017

(01-06-2017, 01:10 PM)Shadottie Wrote: -Dusts off this thread!-

Whooboy, I had a very busy end of 2016 and kicking off the new year just as busy! It's great!  I've had the pleasure of working on some great commissions that I hope to share with you all soon. For now, here's a big ol' dump of stuff!

A group shot for my FCbuddies in Stray for Christmas! <3  I'm so proud of this one.

[Image: tumblr_oigl61QhDR1qmdt3no5_1280.jpg]

Another group shot for a couple good friends of mine. Shiny Constellation thingies *__*

[Image: zz5X4wO.jpg]

Show Content
Wooo! Pretty Shadottie art! 

You'll never regret it! Big Grin

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [OPEN] - Shadottie - 01-10-2017

Thank you, Ai! ^^

Update on commissions! I had the chance to work on a very lovely commission for Ghostlymaiden, of her character Kanako!  I'm so curious what her full story is and where she'll go after this reveal from her alias!

[Image: tumblr_ojiyrsDBrl1qmdt3no1_1280.jpg]

Also, I'm in the market for a couple of Fantasias and Y'shtola's Modish Attire (Total value of $35)!  I'll be posting information soon about trading art for codes. They are a few things I've had my eye on, and I know there are folks out there not comfortable sharing emails/paypal stuff who might want some sweet art! Giftcodes are a rad way to go! I hope this is alright to still do. I didn't see anything against it after digging around. I'd hate to violate any ToS stuff ;A;

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [OPEN] - Shadottie - 01-16-2017

A belated Christmas gift for a friend. ;u;

[Image: tumblr_ojwme8is141qmdt3no2_1280.jpg]

and a neniadoodle...!
[Image: tumblr_ojv66aTGNf1qmdt3no1_1280.png]

I'll update things soon, for both commission slots and special annual art trade for mogstation thingers deal-o!

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [OPEN] - Shadottie - 01-18-2017

Commission update! Such a cute commission to work on, and Ni was so wonderful to work with and a delight to chat with too! >w< Thank you so much!

[Image: tumblr_ojynqx6HY01qmdt3no1_1280.jpg]

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [OPEN] - SicketySix - 01-20-2017

Still open for commissions?

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [OPEN] - Shadottie - 01-21-2017

(01-20-2017, 10:59 PM)U Wrote: Still open for commissions?
I sure am, yep! :D For all my pricing information, check out the first page of this thread! I'd be happy to answer any questions or clarify anything via PM too!

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [OPEN] - Shadottie - 01-29-2017

Art Trade for Codes is closed!

Alright, as long as this is okay to do, I'm looking to trade some sketches for Mogstation Giftcodes! 

[Image: KqOzJ3J.jpg]

[Image: vkDfGVS.jpg]
Show Content

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [OPEN] - Shadottie - 01-30-2017

A sketch bundle complete for an FC mate- Korah!  I really love the opportunities to illustrate scenes.   These characters have been through so much in their current arc and it's tugging at heartstrings to see how they grow and overcome their situation! ;A;

[Image: tumblr_oklsbjfKSI1qmdt3no2_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_oklsbjfKSI1qmdt3no3_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_oklsbjfKSI1qmdt3no1_1280.png]

---

I also doodled a Khloe a while back!
[Image: tumblr_okekyikGV71usie9vo1_1280.png]

I was having issues that just made it hard to enjoy myself ingame for a while, but drawing the little cutie cheers me up!

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [OPEN] - Shadottie - 02-04-2017

A colored sketch trade for Fantasia for GhostlyMaiden! Thank you so much! I really liked drawing such a confident sketch for Kanako! >w<

[Image: tumblr_okvhh1L17G1qmdt3no1_1280.jpg]

One slot left on the Fantasia for Sketch trade, as well as the Y'shtola's Modish Attire trade!  Less than a week left to nab a slot!

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [OPEN] - LystAP - 02-06-2017

Shad art so pretty! Moogle

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [OPEN] - Shadottie - 02-08-2017

(02-06-2017, 07:12 PM)LystAP Wrote: Shad art so pretty! Moogle

Thank you, Ai!
With that, the second Fantasia colored sketch portrait is finished!
Thank you for that, Ai! It was nice to draw Tokuko again!

[Image: tumblr_ol1rbzMR0h1qmdt3no2_r1_540.jpg]

Such a sad bab with a tragic story... ;A; I hope she's getting into all sorts of good adventures and a story of her own!

Only a couple more days left until I stop the mogstation art trade! One slot left for the waist-up colored sketch for Y'shtola's Modish Attire ($15!)

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [OPEN] - Shadottie - 02-10-2017

I doodled my current Au Ra dude now that he's gone through some severe life changes and is starting fresh! He had that bishie ponytail for ..almost a year that the short hair's taking used to, but I like the fluffs more!

[Image: tumblr_ol5a8tPRYh1qmdt3no1_1280.jpg]