Hydaelyn Role-Players
Shadottie's Art & Commissions - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Shadottie's Art & Commissions (/showthread.php?tid=10124)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [OPEN] - Shadottie - 11-22-2015

[Image: tumblr_ny8fplEhY31qmdt3no1_r1_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_ny8fplEhY31qmdt3no2_r1_1280.png]

Softshade commission for Fujimoto Kaito!

If you’d like some art of your own, I’m open to work! Check out my commission info here!

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [OPEN] - Shadottie - 11-24-2015

I got another commission done~ 

[Image: tumblr_nyatqaXYpv1qmdt3no1_1280.png]
A'Ahdra and Mikh'a Korofi, twins with completely different personalities, but I love them both! Thank you, Siha and Mikh'a! >u< <33

----------

Slots are all open if anyone's interested! Let me draw for you!

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [OPEN] - Gegenji - 11-24-2015

... Alright, what the heck, enough just gawking at your adorable arts and comics. I'll bite. I'll have to check the prices to see what I want to go with... but I'mma commish some art of Chachan! Thumbsup

... Um... if that's okay, of course. Blush

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [OPEN] - Shadottie - 11-24-2015

(11-24-2015, 03:14 AM)Gegenji Wrote: ... Alright, what the heck, enough just gawking at your adorable arts and comics. I'll bite. I'll have to check the prices to see what I want to go with... but I'mma commish some art of Chachan! Thumbsup

Hey! Of course it's okay! <33 Thank you so much for the kind words, that means a lot to me!
Chachan's wiki was an absolute blast to look over and he sounds fun to rp with as well as it would be great to have a chance to draw him too! Totally up to you though! *U*

If you'd like to see a rough, test sketch, I'm glad to make sure my style would translate well for Chachan before any commitment! That goes for all art commissions uwu Feel free to shoot me a PM if you're interested! Thanks!!

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [OPEN] - Gegenji - 11-24-2015

(11-24-2015, 03:35 AM)Shadottie Wrote:
(11-24-2015, 03:14 AM)Gegenji Wrote: ... Alright, what the heck, enough just gawking at your adorable arts and comics. I'll bite. I'll have to check the prices to see what I want to go with... but I'mma commish some art of Chachan! Thumbsup

Hey! Of course it's okay!  <33 Thank you so much for the kind words, that means a lot to me!
Chachan's wiki was an absolute blast to look over and he sounds fun to rp with as well as it would be great to have a chance to draw him too! Totally up to you though! *U*

If you'd like to see a rough, test sketch, I'm glad to make sure my style would translate well for Chachan before any commitment! That goes for all art commissions uwu Feel free to shoot me a PM if you're interested! Thanks!!

Will do! Just waffling like a loser between a soft shade bust or a full body sketch. Or maybe a full-body soft shade? Dazed

... I'll probably sleep on it, so I'll shoot you a PM with my decision and concept idea in the morning! Blush

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [OPEN] - Shadottie - 11-26-2015

PMs in progress! Happy to be working with you, Chachan! <3 >w< This'll be great!

I finished something today that I've been chipping at between work, life, and games.
Spoilers-ish? ... Foreshadowing, anyway! I've mustered some courage to work on a Sei plot. It's always nerve-wracking to DM that sort of thing.. because sure, I want character development for my dude, but I always want to make sure those involved have some self-fulfillment, development, and feel as important as they are too!

Anyway, a visual I had stuck in my mind's eye that's... sort of a vague end-game path, but we'll see where story takes us! Yay all that magical Aether stuff

[Image: tumblr_nyefyrxach1usie9vo1_1280.jpg]

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [OPEN] - Shadottie - 11-30-2015

Sketch piece done for little Miss Sazi!

[Image: tumblr_nym2x3QkKJ1qmdt3no1_1280.jpg]

Have you still not had a chance to rp with her, or with her y-tribe cat, Y'rhel? Do it! Do it now! She's a great rp friend and her characters are wonderful!

More updates coming soon, and slots are still open!

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [OPEN] - Shadottie - 11-30-2015

Another update so soon! >u<

Chachanji Gegenji rockin' his bunny samurai gear!

[Image: tumblr_nyn8rtg81v1qmdt3no4_r1_1280.jpg]

Show Content

I was super happy to get a chance to work on this gearset! It was so fun and a really rad combination! Thank you, Gegenji!

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [OPEN] - Gegenji - 11-30-2015

(11-30-2015, 04:09 PM)Shadottie Wrote: I was super happy to get a chance to work on this gearset! It was so fun and a really rad combination! Thank you, Gegenji!

I'm so glad I finally got over all my worries and concerns and commissioned you for the piece, Shadottie. It was a pleasure working with you over PMs and the end result is absolutely lovely~ Heart

Anyone on the fence about signing up for a piece too should totally give it a shot! You won't be disappointed. I know I'm not. Big Grin

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [OPEN] - Shadottie - 12-08-2015

Omg, Chachan, I got so flustered and bashful about your compliments, I procrastinated on a response, then work happened again! ...and here I am a week later. ;___;  Thank you so much!  Again, you were so wonderful to work with and to draw Chachanji in like... the BEST armor glamour I've seen, was a real treat. <3 Thank you!!

Latest piece is done! Sasazi Sazi all snuggled up with a book in her carbuncle chair!

[Image: tumblr_nz0u5i0fA21qmdt3no3_500.png]
[Image: tumblr_nz0u5i0fA21qmdt3no1_1280.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_nz0u5i0fA21qmdt3no2_1280.png]

I still had the Eorzean font from when I worked on the Haurchefant print this summer, so I got a general idea from her player what kinds of books Sazi would have.  If you're curious of the list I made up, and don't want to try translating on your own, it's under the cut! xD

Show Content

But, yes! With that finished and pretty, five slots are currently available for art commissions!  Check out information on the first page if you're interested!

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [OPEN] - Shadottie - 12-15-2015

I did some gift art with a new program I found called Krita!

[Image: tumblr_nzf657HZNQ1usie9vo1_r3_1280.png]

These two have been so great! Helping me with a bolero, surprising me with a company tabard, and making a newbie like me have fun with tanking. Thanks guys! <3

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [Slots Open!] - Shadottie - 12-20-2015

I've been doing a lot of sketches for giggles of rps, developing character backgrounds, and just... stuff in general! It's all on my FFXIV tumblr! I'll try to compile and throw up on the forums one day! For now, I made a little comic of some cute silliness that happened in an RP. Narii got in a super rough spot and she and Sei have been overcoming it together. It was nice to have some cute holiday rp >w<

[Image: tumblr_nzo6wv5dhG1usie9vo1_1280.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_nzo6wv5dhG1usie9vo2_1280.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_nzo6wv5dhG1usie9vo3_1280.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_nzo6wv5dhG1usie9vo5_r1_1280.jpg]
Quote:“N-Narii-…” As if his face could get any redder! Gods, he hoped she was teasing! That was much more preferable than if she took him seriously! Seitsuda cast an embarrassed snirk up to the sky. He deserved it, one way or another. That was absolutely terrible.

Seitsuda ... is so bad at pretty talk.... and talking in general!

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [Slots Open!] - Shadottie - 01-08-2016

A couple more done, and I'm open for more! >u<
Suyiketu Tumet and Okhi Lyehga

[Image: tumblr_o0mjj4jhxp1qmdt3no2_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_o0mjj4jhxp1qmdt3no1_1280.jpg]

Congratulations on the soon-to-be-baby! >w< How cute!

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [Slots Open!] - Shadottie - 01-09-2016

A very late Christmas present for a very good friend of mine! >w< All the fluffies!

[Image: tumblr_o0njzl7qeZ1usie9vo1_1280.jpg]

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [Slots Open!] - Shadottie - 01-10-2016

I get REALLY excited about plots, so excited, that I'm going to draw stuff... almost always.

The big moment finally came for Sei's plot. A tale of learning to let go and opening the heart has been a big focal point in Sei's story, ever since I brought him into FFXIV for RP.  He's made lots of great friends, found love again, and can finally have some closure.

I'm excited for the next chapter... because I don't know where it leads!

Here are some splash pages that I painted in my down time to depict the big finale!

[Image: tumblr_o0kq1xLinP1usie9vo1_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_o0r708dhno1usie9vo1_1280.jpg]

"Simply... reach for him!"

While I was preparing this, rping through it, and drawing this most recent piece, I had a couple game tracks on repeat to help evoke the feeling of it!

Ori and the Blind Forest - The Sacrifice

Ori and the Blind Forest - The Light of Nibel

Thanks, everyone. I can’t wait to see where this goes for characters!