Hydaelyn Role-Players
Shadottie's Art & Commissions - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Shadottie's Art & Commissions (/showthread.php?tid=10124)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [Slots Open!] - Shadottie - 01-21-2016

[Image: tumblr_o1by2fArTP1qmdt3no1_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_o1by2fArTP1qmdt3no2_1280.jpg]

“An’ when ye gaze long inta tha Void, tha Void also gazes long inta ye.”

My very first illustration commission and what a blast! ALL THE FEELS. Nahare Mergrey on the Balmung server of FFXIV! First pic should be a nice closeup of some striking details I really loved working on.  Thank you again, Naha!

Want some art of your own? Check out my commission info on the first page! As of right now, I have three slots available!

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [Slots Open!] - Duplicitous Dame - 01-21-2016

(insert uncontrollable squealing and flailing here)

Omg omg omg omg. I know I already said it, but Shadottie I can't thank you enough! Nahare turned out PERFECT. If anyone has been thinking of commissioning art from this lovely woman, DO EEEEEEEET!

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [Slots Open!] - Melkire - 01-21-2016

Speaking as someone with a character in Nahare's proximity/periphery, and as someone with a character who knows what Nahare is going through, I love seeing the detailing in this commission. Absolutely gutwrenching. Feeeeeelssssss.

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [Slots Open!] - Askier - 01-21-2016

If you are soulless and have no feelings, the picture makes it look like Nahare has leaking eye syndrome and needs some clear eyes to get the dirt outta them.  lol.

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [Slots Open!] - Shadottie - 01-22-2016

(01-21-2016, 09:29 PM)Duplicitous Dame Wrote:
(insert uncontrollable squealing and flailing here)

Omg omg omg omg. I know I already said it, but Shadottie I can't thank you enough! Nahare turned out PERFECT. If anyone has been thinking of commissioning art from this lovely woman, DO EEEEEEEET!
ksjlkas NAHA <333 And I know I said it in so many ways too already, but seriously, thank you! <33

(01-21-2016, 11:02 PM)Melkire Wrote: Speaking as someone with a character in Nahare's proximity/periphery, and as someone with a character who knows what Nahare is going through, I love seeing the detailing in this commission. Absolutely gutwrenching. Feeeeeelssssss.

Hnnngh, all the feels! That makes me happy to hear, thanks Osric! ;u; <33 I'm still getting to know Naha through rp, so it means a lot to know I captured her character and the moment really well!

(01-21-2016, 11:30 PM)Askier Wrote: If you are soulless and have no feelings, the picture makes it look like Nahare has leaking eye syndrome and needs some clear eyes to get the dirt outta them.  lol.

Man, someone should fix that...! It's not good to be soulless and stuff.D: Lol, thanks Askier. xD <33

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [Slots Open!] - Shadottie - 01-25-2016

[Image: tumblr_o1j9l7ioZw1qmdt3no1_1280.jpg]

Latest soft-shade commission! The Holt siblings, Nicholas and Emma! Thank you, SM Nick!

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [Slots Open!] - Shadottie - 01-28-2016

[Image: tumblr_o1nbtr0tTO1qmdt3no3_500.png]
[Image: tumblr_o1nbtr0tTO1qmdt3no1_500.png]

[Image: tumblr_o1nbtr0tTO1qmdt3no2_1280.jpg]

PRAISE THE SUN!

Illustration commission of Y’Amra Tia! This was such a challenge because I’m not very good with warm colors, but it turned into a great learning process for me. I’m super happy with how it turned out!  There were a few variations of this piece. Patreon folks will get to check those out! Big Grin !

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [Slots Open!] - Y'amra - 01-29-2016

AAAAAAH! SEITSUDAAAAA!! *flails wildly* I'm so happy with how the pics of Amra turned out! If anyone is thinking about getting art done, the lovely Shadottie is fantastic! Thanks so much, Sei! <3

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [Slots Open!] - Askier - 01-29-2016

I'm sorry. Sei, the photo is amazing but. . .

Amra is still a shirtless hippie!

-shakes old man fist-

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [Slots Open!] - Shadottie - 01-29-2016

(01-29-2016, 10:04 AM)Y Wrote: AAAAAAH! SEITSUDAAAAA!! *flails wildly* I'm so happy with how the pics of Amra turned out! If anyone is thinking about getting art done, the lovely Shadottie is fantastic! Thanks so much, Sei! <3
It's getting so much love on tumblr! It makes me happy >w< I'll say it again that this was a lot of fun to work on, and so cool to see where it went from earlier drafts! Thanks again, Amra!! <33

(01-29-2016, 10:14 AM)Askier Wrote: I'm sorry. Sei, the photo is amazing but. . .

Amra is still a shirtless hippie!

-shakes old man fist-

Yeah, you whap that walking-cane and tell him what's up!! noLOL Thank you, Askier! xD <33

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [Slots Open!] - Shadottie - 01-29-2016

Know My Story

[Image: tumblr_o1qhp1SUF91usie9vo1_1280.jpg]

The man held his hand out for Tsaganarii, “[ … Love is a true thing, a happy thing …” He tilted his head with a small smile, red braids swayed with the motion, “[… An irrational thing, but a good thing… The Doubts he carried, he no longer wished to feel again around you, and he did not. …]” His dark-brown hues fell to the waters beneath their feet, “[… A Shade and nothing more simply blinded him again…]”

The ghost of a friend in past raised his to meet Tsaganarii’s again, “[… Will you help draw back that veil for the last time, Tsaganarii-san…?]” The quiet hush of ripples, and the gentle song of water droplets filled the silence as he waited, hand out for hers.

---
I've had this visual forming in my head for the past couple weeks since I finished Sei's plot arc, and I've had some good music to inspire me further! I finally took a little time for myself to paint this out in a couple hours. For anyone that notes the fold of his clothes, yes, it was intentional! (Poor guy...)
The Gates and Sealing techniques used to help Seitsuda did some.. peculiar things to those involved! Tsaganarii especially had a strange chance encounter in what felt like a dream…

If you'd like to read a blip of what happened, check out the link here!

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [Slots Open!] - Shadottie - 02-02-2016

[Image: tumblr_o1wpa5LPU01qmdt3no3_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_o1wpa5LPU01qmdt3no1_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_o1wpa5LPU01qmdt3no2_1280.jpg]

Blood of the Dragon

Commission of Kivhi’to Arakhai! Another very fun commission to work on. ALL THE BLUE.. @u@ ALL THAT DRAGOON ARMOR. Very fun.

If you’d like some art of your own, check out the first page of the thread for information and availability!

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [Slots Open!] - Shadottie - 02-03-2016

Illustration portrait of Nanagi Nagi!
So cute!

[Image: tumblr_o1zigcQaLV1qmdt3no1_1280.jpg]

>w<

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [Slots Open!] - GhostlyMaiden - 02-03-2016

I love it! This was the first person I have ever commissioned and it was certainly worth it. Nanagi looks so cute and serious. Ahhhhhhh!
I can't thank you enough Shadottie!

Anyone considering to commission needs to come with this way. Shadottie is very kind and easy to work with. They kept me posted through out the weeks that they were working on it and I was never disappointed with what I saw.

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [Slots Open!] - RiniKett - 02-03-2016

Nagi! Nice art!