Hydaelyn Role-Players
Omfg we finally get the Ul'dahn/Lominsan cultural clothing?! (also Gridanian) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Omfg we finally get the Ul'dahn/Lominsan cultural clothing?! (also Gridanian) (/showthread.php?tid=10197)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Omfg we finally get the Ul'dahn/Lominsan cultural clothing?! (also Gridanian) - Alothia - 02-19-2015

(02-19-2015, 11:48 AM)cuideag Wrote: This is why I can't unsub ever. My Final Fantasy Barbie needs are stronger than ever, hnnNGH.

RPers:
[Image: tumblr_inline_njqsqycLGC1r5czs1.png].
We just play with digital dolls....
(picture is from salvatriss.tumblr.com)

RE: Omfg we finally get the Ul'dahn/Lominsan cultural clothing?! (also Gridanian) - Kage - 02-19-2015

(02-19-2015, 11:58 AM)Velandrea Wrote: Don't quote me on this, but they said they want the Gold Saucer gear to be accessible for all levels, and not only a thing for our gil millionaire overlords. Believe you don't even have to be 50, or finished the main story quest line. (Just can't find the source currently!)
I believe the idea is that you can access Gold Saucer at level 15 and the Gold Saucer coins are like tokens you get at arcades / Chuck e Cheese /etc

RE: Omfg we finally get the Ul'dahn/Lominsan cultural clothing?! (also Gridanian) - Mercurias - 02-19-2015

I really, really wanted that coat/robe thing for my mage character. It's frustratingly hard to find NORMAL CLOTHING in this game when you're a caster class, ESPECIALLY for males who prefer not to wear dresses!

RE: Omfg we finally get the Ul'dahn/Lominsan cultural clothing?! (also Gridanian) - Enla - 02-19-2015

(02-19-2015, 12:29 PM)Alothia Wrote:
(02-19-2015, 11:48 AM)cuideag Wrote: This is why I can't unsub ever. My Final Fantasy Barbie needs are stronger than ever, hnnNGH.

RPers:

But hey! On the bright side we don't have to worry about keeping our dolls in mint condition boxes! Cool

RE: Omfg we finally get the Ul'dahn/Lominsan cultural clothing?! (also Gridanian) - Kage - 02-19-2015

(02-19-2015, 12:43 PM)Cylin Wrote: But hey! On the bright side we don't have to worry about keeping our dolls in mint condition boxes! Cool
In fact we might be happier when they're worn and a little broken...

RE: And the townsfolk rejoiced! - Caspar - 02-19-2015

Finally that "rich Ul'dahn lady" piece of clothing is available!

RE: Omfg we finally get the Ul'dahn/Lominsan cultural clothing?! (also Gridanian) - Caspar - 02-19-2015

(02-19-2015, 12:29 PM)Alothia Wrote:

RPers:
The pain of recognition is a most bittersweet sting indeed. XD

Even in a single player game, such as End of Eternity, I couldn't escape this fate.

RE: Omfg we finally get the Ul'dahn/Lominsan cultural clothing?! (also Gridanian) - Enla - 02-19-2015

(02-19-2015, 12:46 PM)Kage Wrote:
(02-19-2015, 12:43 PM)Cylin Wrote: But hey! On the bright side we don't have to worry about keeping our dolls in mint condition boxes! Cool
In fact we might be happier when they're worn and a little broken...
Oh definitely. Where's the fun when they remain static forever?

RE: Omfg we finally get the Ul'dahn/Lominsan cultural clothing?! (also Gridanian) - Melkire - 02-19-2015

I'm... surprised that you guys are surprised. 2.5 was datamined and the icons for these sets were discovered. The official forums, tumblr, and reddit spent about a week discussing them nearly a month ago.

It's definitely nice that we get to see them in-game now, though. Hello, Gold Saucer.

RE: Omfg we finally get the Ul'dahn/Lominsan cultural clothing?! (also Gridanian) - Aya - 02-19-2015

(02-19-2015, 01:26 PM)Melkire Wrote: I'm... surprised that you guys are surprised. 2.5 was datamined and the icons for these sets were discovered. The official forums, tumblr, and reddit spent about a week discussing them nearly a month ago.
Some of us don't Official Forum, Tumblr, or Reddit, so be surprised no more!

RE: Omfg we finally get the Ul'dahn/Lominsan cultural clothing?! (also Gridanian) - SessionZero - 02-19-2015

(02-19-2015, 01:26 PM)Melkire Wrote: The official forums, tumblr, and reddit 
What are other websites?

RE: Omfg we finally get the Ul'dahn/Lominsan cultural clothing?! (also Gridanian) - Kailia - 02-19-2015

Here's a little something I captured from the live letter. You are welcome Smile

[Image: zgTAhhc.png]

Left - Limsan
Middle - Ul'dahn
Right - Gridanian

And keep in mind this was just a preview of what we can get. I am still hopeful that we can get the dress used by Gridanian NPC's.

Yep the images shared so far in this thread and before.

[Image: 0nJuvBh.jpg]

[Image: sLNfscI.jpg]

RE: Omfg we finally get the Ul'dahn/Lominsan cultural clothing?! (also Gridanian) - Chillsmack - 02-19-2015

MORE! Give us more! I want my characters to have wardrobes like Cher Horowitz from Clueless!

RE: Omfg we finally get the Ul'dahn/Lominsan cultural clothing?! (also Gridanian) - Cato - 02-19-2015

(02-19-2015, 01:26 PM)Melkire Wrote: I'm... surprised that you guys are surprised. 2.5 was datamined and the icons for these sets were discovered. The official forums, tumblr, and reddit spent about a week discussing them nearly a month ago.

It's definitely nice that we get to see them in-game now, though. Hello, Gold Saucer.

Eh, not everybody keeps up to date with those sites. I personally find the official forum to be rather clunky and awkward to navigate. The FFXIV tag on Tumblr seems to be a magnet for drama and ERP baiting at times and Reddit is often just an echo chamber where anyone who voices an opinion different to whatever the majority favour gets downvoted and silenced.

I get most of my information from this site, in-game discussions and the front page over on the official site. I don't make it a point to spoil every last little detail of a patch in advance either. Sometimes it's fun to be surprised.