Hydaelyn Role-Players
Omfg we finally get the Ul'dahn/Lominsan cultural clothing?! (also Gridanian) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Omfg we finally get the Ul'dahn/Lominsan cultural clothing?! (also Gridanian) (/showthread.php?tid=10197)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Omfg we finally get the Ul'dahn/Lominsan cultural clothing?! (also Gridanian) - Warren Castille - 02-19-2015

They found lines regarding new atma AND new light potency. You joke, but the next step is quite possibly the grindiest one.

RE: Omfg we finally get the Ul'dahn/Lominsan cultural clothing?! (also Gridanian) - Gegenji - 02-19-2015

(02-19-2015, 04:44 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: They found lines regarding new atma AND new light potency. You joke, but the next step is quite possibly the grindiest one.

And this is why I will continue to take my time. I have more entertaining things to focus my efforts on - like becoming Master of the Gold Saucer and getting all the clothes.

RE: Omfg we finally get the Ul'dahn/Lominsan cultural clothing?! (also Gridanian) - Zelmanov - 02-20-2015

I've been waiting for that limsan male clothing for SO LONG. No longer will Orrin wear shabby half open shirts but clothing that carries some proper formality without being over dressed!

RE: Omfg we finally get the Ul'dahn/Lominsan cultural clothing?! (also Gridanian) - Seye Qhesu - 02-20-2015

(02-19-2015, 04:46 PM)Gegenji Wrote:
(02-19-2015, 04:44 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: They found lines regarding new atma AND new light potency. You joke, but the next step is quite possibly the grindiest one.

And this is why I will continue to take my time. I have more entertaining things to focus my efforts on - like becoming Master of the Gold Saucer and getting all the clothes.
*pokemon theme*

I wanna be the very best!
Like no one ever was!

RE: Omfg we finally get the Ul'dahn/Lominsan cultural clothing?! (also Gridanian) - Telluride - 02-20-2015

I do think Nathan will be investing in getting a few of these outfits, for sure...

Hm. Bunny outfit. Now, there's a gift idea for inspiring a good faceslap.

RE: Omfg we finally get the Ul'dahn/Lominsan cultural clothing?! (also Gridanian) - Seriphyn - 02-23-2015

PANIC STATIONS

THE OUTFITS AREN'T HERE

RE: Omfg we finally get the Ul'dahn/Lominsan cultural clothing?! (also Gridanian) - Flickering Ember - 02-23-2015

They probably just didn't think they were important enough to note. They're not even prelim notes, more like a preview.

RE: Omfg we finally get the Ul'dahn/Lominsan cultural clothing?! (also Gridanian) - Ruran - 02-23-2015

Yeah, they're likely just not notable enough to put in the Preview. Also it makes me think maybe that means they'll be easier to obtain. *crosses fingers*

RE: Omfg we finally get the Ul'dahn/Lominsan cultural clothing?! (also Gridanian) - Ilwe'ran - 02-23-2015

I bet craft with items dropped from maps Smile

RE: Omfg we finally get the Ul'dahn/Lominsan cultural clothing?! (also Gridanian) - Unnamed Mercenary - 02-23-2015

Let's hope they aren't just for those GATE things, where the imps pretend to be people. 

(because I really want all the clothes too :< )

RE: Omfg we finally get the Ul'dahn/Lominsan cultural clothing?! (also Gridanian) - Kage - 02-24-2015

According to the 2.51 notes, there are indeed gender specific regional wear

RE: Omfg we finally get the Ul'dahn/Lominsan cultural clothing?! (also Gridanian) - Liliana Shuzen - 02-24-2015

What about the Domans though they also introduced too I think they need their cultural clothing too it's only fair

RE: Omfg we finally get the Ul'dahn/Lominsan cultural clothing?! (also Gridanian) - Seriphyn - 02-24-2015

Hngh...I see them in the database...they're dyeable! THEY'RE DYEABLE, CORAL.

Also, nah, this is Eorzea, not Othard, so fine there's no Doman clothing. Kinda already have stuff anyway with the Moonfire Faire and Heavensturn events

RE: Omfg we finally get the Ul'dahn/Lominsan cultural clothing?! (also Gridanian) - Gegenji - 02-24-2015

(02-24-2015, 09:44 AM)Seriphyn Wrote: Also, nah, this is Eorzea, not Othard, so fine there's no Doman clothing. Kinda already have stuff anyway with the Moonfire Faire and Heavensturn events

Unless you made a character after the fact. Chachan not having a yukata makes me have all the sads. Sad

RE: Omfg we finally get the Ul'dahn/Lominsan cultural clothing?! (also Gridanian) - Kage - 02-24-2015

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/playguide/db/item/4ddb430e628/

I can't wait Big Grin

I might actually RP again