Hydaelyn Role-Players
Hello fellow Roleplayers! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Hello fellow Roleplayers! (/showthread.php?tid=10252)

Hello fellow Roleplayers! - MostlyAwol - 02-22-2015

MostlyAwol here (don't ask!)

A friend got me into this game because of the role-playing he saw. So here I am. I've played many MMOs but only roleplayed in a few of them. I would say I'm past newbie into somewhat experienced roleplayer. I'm totally new to FFXIV and well basically know nothing of the world or its lore but I am learning it quickly. Regardless I do know how to create a character and I will try to keep things lore friendly.

So you all know I tend to be one of those quiet people who need to be pulled into the mess. I will try to involve myself but at times I do find it difficult. Its a cycle thing so bare with me. Smile 

I will see you in the game as Katsuni Blacke, in the mean time I will be reading the forums.

RE: Hello fellow Roleplayers! - Maril - 02-22-2015

Welcome aboard the crazytrain, hold on tight, it's going to be a wild ride! Smile

RE: Hello fellow Roleplayers! - g0ne - 02-22-2015

Hellos and welcomies to the RPC!! Bouncy

The forums and the people here on the forums are all super helpful, friendly and nice, so look around and ask questions! (Forums can be friendly and nice?)

If you see a C'eleni Meztli online, feel free to RP! Smile

Also, shy? No worries, we'll fix that up. 

Warren!! Warren!! Get over here, Warren!!

RE: Hello fellow Roleplayers! - Ligardian Dreamer - 02-22-2015

Hello and welcome!

I know how you feel about trying to break into things... But don't worry, I'm sure that you'll be just fine. Just keep learning the lore and have fun!

"May the path in the light of the crystal" be filled with many memories and experiences!

RE: Hello fellow Roleplayers! - Duskwright - 02-22-2015

I read ROLEPLAYERS as ROE-Players and I got excited for a second..
Welcome to the RPC! Hope to see ya in-game! Big Grin

RE: Hello fellow Roleplayers! - Ligardian Dreamer - 02-22-2015

(02-22-2015, 04:32 PM)Duskwright Wrote: I read ROLEPLAYERS as ROE-Players and I got excited for a second..

Awww... Poor you~... <3

RE: Hello fellow Roleplayers! - SicketySix - 02-22-2015

(02-22-2015, 04:32 PM)Duskwright Wrote: I read ROLEPLAYERS as ROE-Players and I got excited for a second..

I think you'd certainly see more Roes in game if the males were not 12ft tall, 500lb monsters......

Anyways, welcome to the RPC!

RE: Hello fellow Roleplayers! - Gwenneth - 02-22-2015

Welcome, and huzzah for joining us all!

It can definitely be a touch difficult to start getting yourself into things (speaking from current, shy-person experience), but I would take the advice that a lot of folks seem to give and just jump right in!  Everyone in the community is extremely welcoming, and will be sure to help you along the way.

Hoping to see you in game!