Hydaelyn Role-Players
Let me steal stuff from you, friend. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Let me steal stuff from you, friend. (/showthread.php?tid=10297)

Pages: 1 2

Let me steal stuff from you, friend. - Salinas - 02-24-2015

Yes, you heard me right.

I'm looking for poor unsuspecting souls that Rhian Solane can take things from. Ever since I transferred her over to Balmung, idling in the Quicksand and engaging in some tavern role-play wasn't enough for her. What good is a thief when she's busy playing pretend courier? I reaaaally want to explore this side of her. One can make their character an infamous thief, but not finding the opportunity playing it out the role isn't satisfying. (Unless that's just me..)

Anyway, her wikipage is still being worked on as I go along... but there's enough information there to get what kind of character she is. So what I'm looking for is possible contacts/employers, fellow thieves, and potential targets.

If not crime role-play, Rhian is also open to doing normal delivery jobs as well. Whatever brings in the coin! ᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )ᕗ

RE: Let me steal stuff from you, friend. - Vidchell - 02-24-2015

What's your most convenient time for roleplay?
If our respective schedules are good, I could have you mug my character, Viral.

RE: Let me steal stuff from you, friend. - Enla - 02-24-2015

Hmm, I might throw Sae or Cylin at you if that's alright. Though I need to push Sae those final steps towards his airship ticket before he can really go anywhere - but his RP outfit should be locked away with the Gold Saucer update if I can convince a friend to play middle man for me. Enla... Enla both wouldn't necessarily care, and wouldn't be able to catch up or notice in most instances. So she's a poor option for this.

RE: Let me steal stuff from you, friend. - Lillini - 02-24-2015

You can always steal from me, senpai. <3

RE: Let me steal stuff from you, friend. - Val - 02-24-2015

You're welcome to steal from any of my characters =D

RE: Let me steal stuff from you, friend. - Faye - 02-24-2015

You can steal from any of my characters! Just be prepared for a potential ass whoopin' and/or lifelong grudge if it's Faye. o/

RE: Let me steal stuff from you, friend. - Salinas - 02-24-2015

(02-24-2015, 04:19 AM)Vea Wrote: What's your most convenient time for roleplay?

Err, it's super random but I find that my usual log-in times are around 9PM - 3AM CST. Which is super hard to work around with because you need to be a night owl. LOL Though, on days when I don't work and I'm actually home... the earliest would be 2PM!

(02-24-2015, 04:24 AM)Cylin Wrote: Hmm, I might throw Sae or Cylin at you if that's alright. Though I need to push Sae those final steps towards his airship ticket before he can really go anywhere - but his RP outfit should be locked away with the Gold Saucer update if I can convince a friend to play middle man for me. Enla... Enla both wouldn't necessarily care, and wouldn't be able to catch up or notice in most instances. So she's a poor option for this.

Oooh, you should send me a PM and tell me more about your characters! We could work something out!

(02-24-2015, 04:25 AM)Lillini Wrote: You can always steal from me, senpai. <3

Get out of my house.

(02-24-2015, 04:31 AM)Val Wrote: You're welcome to steal from any of my characters =D
(02-24-2015, 04:41 AM)Faye Wrote: You can steal from any of my characters! Just be prepared for a potential ass whoopin' and/or lifelong grudge if it's Faye. o/

Well I guess it's finally time to actually do some role-play with you instead of loitering on the HoD lawn. ლ(=ↀωↀ=)ლ Does Mel and Shadiya have anything of value that Rhian could possibly take away from them? Books? Artifacts? Their underwea—

RE: Let me steal stuff from you, friend. - Divisor - 02-24-2015

She could certainly try stealing from Aerius! Though... I can't guarantee he won't notice. Big Grin

RE: Let me steal stuff from you, friend. - Vidchell - 02-24-2015

(02-24-2015, 04:50 AM)Salinas Wrote:
(02-24-2015, 04:19 AM)Vea Wrote: What's your most convenient time for roleplay?

Err, it's super random but I find that my usual log-in times are around 9PM - 3AM CST. Which is super hard to work around with because you need to be a night owl. LOL Though, on days when I don't work and I'm actually home... the earliest would be 2PM!

That actually works pretty good for me right now, as I'm still looking for a job, I can afford to be up later. ^^

RE: Let me steal stuff from you, friend. - Adeya - 02-24-2015

Well, you're welcome to steal from Adeya. Just be prepared for her to try and hunt you down to get it back.

RE: Let me steal stuff from you, friend. - Val - 02-24-2015

(02-24-2015, 04:50 AM)Salinas Wrote:
(02-24-2015, 04:31 AM)Val Wrote: You're welcome to steal from any of my characters =D
(02-24-2015, 04:41 AM)Faye Wrote: You can steal from any of my characters! Just be prepared for a potential ass whoopin' and/or lifelong grudge if it's Faye. o/

Well I guess it's finally time to actually do some role-play with you instead of loitering on the HoD lawn. ლ(=ↀωↀ=)ლ Does Mel and Shadiya have anything of value that Rhian could possibly take away from them? Books? Artifacts? Their underwea—

Weeeeeell, Mel and Shade are currently out of commission because Shade died and Mel is obsessed with her revival of reasons, but Mel generally has some important trinkets or something on his person when he's out in public. Shade hardly wears clothes, but I think she may have some things on her to facilitate RP Big Grin If you're interested in them, we can move that story right along and maybe get something going!

RE: Let me steal stuff from you, friend. - Rotomoto Sunomoto - 02-24-2015

Feel free to attempt to pickpocket/mug Rotomoto! The (Self proclaimed) Legendary Hero of Eorzea will try to foil her attempts of stealing the belongings of the beautiful citizens of.. Their respective cities, fear him as he leaps towards the scene with his trained bunny ears of death. 

(What I'm getting at is batman needs a catwoman, I think it'll be fun for a rivalry of sorts if you're interested!)

RE: Let me steal stuff from you, friend. - Tynos Riller - 02-24-2015

Tynos is usually out in the woods of grid near the float with a bag full of allagan trinkets and a very archeology look to him, while looking a bit out of place, Though he is a mage, he does not always dress as one. Might be an "easy" target from far away, but might resolve in some conflict! Feel free to send a /tell to me or send me a pm on here ^_^

RE: Let me steal stuff from you, friend. - Gegenji - 02-24-2015

One of the manufactured "quotes" I made for Chachan on his wiki page states how easy of a mark he is for being robbed. He's a naive little goody two-shoes, after all. Laugh

Of course, he doesn't carry much beyond his gil pouch, some Yellow Drops, and some jerky for the most part... so the rewards for doing so might just be seeing be be really sad about it.

RE: Let me steal stuff from you, friend. - Minako Kobayashi - 02-24-2015

Well now, isn't this just an interesting concept I'm surprised I don't see more of! I see you're already swamped with replies, and that it's got a good response and what not. But I'll just throw Eshy here into the mix. She owns her own little Apothecary shop. Potions and ingredients and what not all stationed within a building. If you're interested in a little B&E, let me know.