Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Inactive] Nophica's Crown - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: [Inactive] Nophica's Crown (/showthread.php?tid=10314)

Pages: 1 2

Nophica's Crown - Magellan - 02-24-2015

[Image: 2ur8oiv.jpg]

Crown:

1 - a reward of victory or mark of honor
      2 - the aboveground portion of a plant or tree

Who has suffered more at the hands of the calamity than those who inhabit the Shroud? Entire clans uprooted at the destruction that tragedy wrought. Countless lives lost, a community wilted, a once mighty oak felled and decayed.

The time to rebuild has come and passed. Time to seize the land, reshape it to its intended beauty, and raise high once more the banner which we so proudly serve; the banner of the Matron, Nophica, to honor her dedication to our realm, even in these most trying times.

Disciples of the land, brave soldiers of the Serpent, Adventurers, healers, merchants and more... if you call Gridania and her surrounding lands home, than help us rebuild... to be her crown; to display her beauty for all Eorzea to see, so that she might in turn reward us, and bring peace to these bountiful lands.

FAQ                                                                                            

Is it an IC or OOC LS?:
Both. If your character would accept a linkpearl from the 'Gridania Restoration Project', then by all means use the linkshell chat for rp purposes. If your character would not, then OOC lurking is accepted and strongly encouraged. Most of the time the chat will be used for ((OOC.)) If, however, an individual deems to use it for IC, then we ask you keep OOC chat to a minimum, out of respect. The main purpose of the LS is to connect characters who live in or around Gridania. So it's up to you to decide the best way to use it for your character.

Who would be handing out these linkpearls?: To keep it simple, we will say they were handed out by Mother Miounne at the Adventurer's Guild. She is not in charge of the group, however, they were left, along with the letter above, by a mysterious donor. The answer as to who is in charge of this 'Restoration Project' is: You Are.

What are the requirements ICly?: That your character either live in or near Gridania, or (not and) your character has a strong interest in seeing her prosper.

You have a Nophica theme. Does my character have to be religious?: Nope. The only requirements are answered in the question above.

What are the requirements OOCly?: That you read the rules and policies, found on the To Apply tab. Follow the instructions there, then get in touch with anyone who has invite privileges (listed at the bottom of this page).

So... there will  be events?: The plan is to have monthly events. Anything and everything from Market Days, to Hunting Parties, to Nature Walks, Fishing Clubs .... anything and everything that can highlight Gridania's natural beauty, and encourage others to explore her shady boughs and grassy knolls.

What is the other RP like?: That is up to you. Consider it a Gridania Yellow Pages, if you like. You can use it to locate local merchants if you want to go shopping... archers or conjurers if you want to learn by their hand, or learn alongside them... fellow Twin Adder members... chocobo farmers... the point is, if you can create it... create it! I've given you the seeds, now plant them and watch them grow!

- - - - - -- - - -- - - - -

Any other questions, feel free to ask. After following the To Apply tab instructions, contact any of these people below:

(Please speak to me if you wish to be added to this list)

-Lyra Blueflower/Claire Fialo
-Kas'il Khur
-Kiht Jakkya

RE: Nophica's Crown - Khyla - 02-24-2015

Thank you for organizing this!

CHARACTER NAME:  Ysa Qishar
OCCUPATION: Healer, first and foremost. She is strongest in the craft of the White Mage at this time. 
I WILL BE JOINING IN AN:
  IC capacity please.

/signed and acknowledged

RE: Nophica's Crown - TheLastCandle - 02-24-2015

This is wonderful. Glad to see others role-playing within the Shroud, and would be overjoyed to see it grow.

CHARACTER NAME: Yvelont Navarre
OCCUPATION: Agent of the Yellow Serpents; self-styled Ranger of the Twelveswood.
I WILL BE JOINING IN AN: IC capacity!

/signed and understood.

RE: Nophica's Crown - Mhatya - 02-24-2015

I'm in.

CHARACTER NAME: M'hatya Petih
I WILL BE JOINING IN AN: IC capacity

RE: Nophica's Crown - Knight Kat - 02-24-2015

CHARACTER NAME: Kiht Jakkya
I WILL BE JOINING IN AN: IC capacity.

/signed.

RE: Nophica's Crown - Faye - 02-24-2015

/signed and understood

CHARACTER NAME: Faye Covington
OCCUPATION: Free Company Leader. Philanthropist, diplomat, businesswoman, and part time conjurer!

RE: Nophica's Crown - Gone. - 02-25-2015

/signed!

CHARACTER NAME: Vetiver Chastain

RE: Nophica's Crown - FloriaRaine - 02-25-2015

Woohoo

character name Floria Raine
occupation conjurer/white mage/ healer.
i will be joining in an IC capacity

EDIT forgot to add the signed.

/signed and understood

RE: Nophica's Crown - Hihimi - 02-25-2015

CHARACTER NAME: Momotaro Kintaro
OCCUPATION: Apprentice Spearman at the Lancers' Guild/Doman Refugee
I WILL BE JOINING IN AN: IC Capacity

CHARACTER NAME: Hihimi Himi
Immortal Flames Private
I WILL BE JOINING IN AN:
OOC Capacity for Communication Purposes

I agree to all of the rules.

RE: Nophica's Crown - Rila - 02-25-2015

This sounds amazing. Thanks for putting this together.

/signed and acknowledged

CHARACTER NAME: I'rila Xanh

RE: Nophica's Crown - Reapsen - 02-26-2015

/signed!

RE: Nophica's Crown - Jerciex - 02-26-2015

/signed
CHARACTER NAME:  Delni Vaiqio
I WILL BE JOINING IN AN:
 IC

RE: Nophica's Crown - Sylvissa - 02-27-2015

/signed!

CHARACTER NAME: Sylvissa Valestrider
OCCUPATION: Conjurer, Alchemist (little bit), an archer (quite rusty at the skill, but she plans to pick it back up again), and serves as an Officer in her Free Company.

RE: Nophica's Crown - Magellan - 02-27-2015

For those I've been unable to get in touch with in game, just search for any of the LS leaders listed on the post. Also looking for volunteers to help run an event in a few weeks. Message me in game or here if interested Smile

RE: Nophica's Crown - g0ne - 03-03-2015

/signed and understood! :3

CHARACTER NAME: C'eleni Meztli
OCCUPATION: Adventurer, officially signed with Gridanian Adventurer Guild, Bard/Archer