Hydaelyn Role-Players
Ello! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Ello! (/showthread.php?tid=10352)

Ello! - Tiella - 02-27-2015

Hi there! My husband and I are returning to FF after being away a good long while, we only played for a short bit after launch. We originally rolled on the Cactuar server (I have no idea why), but are hoping to transfer our characters to Balmung as it appears to be the active RP server.

We are both experienced RPers, we both have at least 11 years experience each. We have RPd in several MMORPGs in the past such as WoW, Lineage 2, Guild Wars and Tera. We have lead and been officers in guilds along the way. We will be looking for a medium to heavy RP Free Company in game, so please feel free to throw out some Free Company names that might fit the bill. I will be doing research on the forums today as well as other places online.

I am in my late 30's and a mother to three boys. I am a stay at home mother and artist. Outside of game I enjoy console games, 3DS games, reading, painting, sewing, crafting, spending time with my family and watching movies. I like to dye my hair crazy colors from time to time and I am heavily tattooed. I guess I am a geeky mama haha!

RE: Ello! - Gegenji - 02-27-2015

Welcome back, and we look forward to having you! While I didn't join FFXIV until ARR, consensus says that it's much, much better! So hopefully your stay this time will be a much longer one.

There are plenty of RP FCs out there, and I'm sure several will have their members popping in here to make mention of them. However, the Linkshell section is also a good place to make some connections and find some like-minded folks to RP with (and possibly join their FCs!).

And, of course, if you or your husband have any questions, feel free to ask!

RE: Ello! - Bryn - 02-27-2015

Welcome back to FFXIV! When you say you played after launch, do you mean version 1.0, or the launch of ARR? If it was the former, be prepared for a bit of a shock! Heck, prepare for a shock even if it's the latter. We've had a heck of a lot of new content added since August 2013.

In regards to your search for an FC, it would be helpful to know your timezone. While there's groups out there for all zones, some have a focus on either NA or EU.

My own FC, Aeon, has people across both european and north american time zones. Our weekly events take place at time that most can attend. We're always looking for talented RPers to join us, and you can check us out at rune.enjin.com

Happy hunting!

RE: Ello! - Tiella - 02-27-2015

Launch of ARR is when we played. We are in the USA in the Eastern Time Zone. Hope that helps! Big Grin

RE: Ello! - Ligardian Dreamer - 02-27-2015

Hello and welcome!

Have fun, and "may the path in the light of the crystal" be filled with many memories and experiences!

RE: Ello! - Rosamund - 02-28-2015

Hello and welcome! Big Grin