Hydaelyn Role-Players
Open RP (LS) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Open RP (LS) (/showthread.php?tid=10386)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Open RP (LS) - Shinorah Nightsbane - 07-15-2015

Thank you - I know that's what I had found out when I spoke with someone the other day, prior to posting here.  Please just keep me posted when a spot opens up!  (On an aside I have irl company coming out to stay starting July 21, so I will likely not be around as often during that time.  I can be if I know a time and place though!)

On an aside - it looks like there's a typo in my name on the waiting list (hinorah instead of Shinorah), not sure if it needs fixing or not.

RE: Open RP (LS) - MidnightAge - 07-23-2015

This LS sounds wonderful, very much the kind of space that I'm looking for. ^^ I'd love an invite when a space opens up. Totoki Estoria.

RE: Open RP (LS) - Ilwe'ran - 07-25-2015

I updated the waiting list. There is one slot open for the LS right now, so pm us when you log in !

RE: Open RP (LS) - Eratika - 07-27-2015

Very much interested in this Linkshell! I'll keep a check on this post to see when a spot may open up.

In game name: E'ratika Sjah

RE: Open RP (LS) - Ekidna - 07-29-2015

Is it still active?

If it is, I'm also interested =D ("La Pacificatrice", IG name).

RE: Open RP (LS) - Ilwe'ran - 07-29-2015

Adding your names Smile
We have 1 slot open for anybody in the waiting list, you just have to log and poke us.
We'll also take care of the monthly activity check soon Smile

RE: Open RP (LS) - miyah - 07-29-2015

I'd like to join the waiting list! Character name is Shinya Kaizuri. Thanks!

RE: Open RP (LS) - Ilwe'ran - 07-30-2015

Added, the LS is now full, please avoid to send me some friend invite, my list is almost full, just pm one of us when a slot is free, I'll announce it Wink !

RE: Open RP (LS) - ɴᴘᴄ - 08-06-2015

I would like to request a waitlist spot, if possible.

Thank you.

RE: Open RP (LS) - Mirien - 08-10-2015

May I be added to the waitlist, please? Character name Mirien Lahar.

RE: Open RP (LS) - Ilwe'ran - 08-11-2015

Hello there, I added everybody in the waiting list, we actually have 2 slots free so first come and pm us, first served Smile !
August activity check is in progress as well, we should have more slot by the 15, stay tuned !

RE: Open RP (LS) - Lydia Lightfoot - 08-11-2015

Please add me to the wait list, too. I'm new to this site so I'll understand if I have to wait awhile or something. :)

RE: Open RP (LS) - Edgar - 08-11-2015

I'd like to be added to the waiting list, if that is alright.

RE: Open RP (LS) - Ilwe'ran - 08-13-2015

Added in the waiting list, there are still 2 slots free in the LS right now and some more at the end of the week, don't hesitate to poke an officer to get your invite Wink !

RE: Open RP (LS) - U'suzuha Odh - 08-15-2015

Can you put me on the list too? I'd like to get in when a spot becomes available.