Hydaelyn Role-Players
Open RP (LS) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Open RP (LS) (/showthread.php?tid=10386)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Open RP (LS) - Ilwe'ran - 08-15-2015

Added to the list Smile .
August activity check is actually in progress, here is the list of the people we didn't see those pasts days. If you're one of them, log in and pm an officer to not get kicked monday Wink !

RE: Open RP (LS) - Ilwe'ran - 08-17-2015

The inactivity check is now finished. If you're one of the people kicked and it was a mistake, contact one of the officer to get an invitation.
For all those who are in the waiting list and want to join, contact us the same way, there are 19 slots free Smile !

RE: Open RP (LS) - Sig - 08-17-2015

(08-17-2015, 11:44 AM)Ilwe Wrote: The inactivity check is now finished. If you're one of the people kicked and it was a mistake, contact one of the officer to get an invitation.
For all those who are in the waiting list and want to join, contact us the same way, there are 19 slots free Smile !

I'll try to reach out to a LS leader sometime soon for an invite.  Looks like a find RP-finding mechanism!  If not, slap me on the wait list, please.

RE: Open RP (LS) - Ilwe'ran - 08-17-2015

We have enough place for everybody who is on the waiting list and those who aren't yet, pm one leader to get an invite Smile

RE: Open RP (LS) - Ardent Dawn - 08-17-2015

Ah, wonderful! I checked and saw the list, thinking you guys still had it going on. I'll shoot out some tells. Smile

RE: Open RP (LS) - Ilwe'ran - 08-20-2015

We still have some slots free and we don't manage to poke people on the waiting list, try to pm us to get your invite guys Wink !

RE: Open RP (LS) - Korin - 08-20-2015

If I can't grab you for an invite before the LS fills up, pop me on the waiting list please <3

RE: Open RP (LS) - Ilwe'ran - 08-20-2015

Come on Korin, you know you can poke me anytime ♥

RE: Open RP (LS) - Shinorah Nightsbane - 08-24-2015

Will do!  I've had family out last week so was not on much, but looking forward to joining the group.  Thanks!

RE: Open RP (LS) - Greybarren - 08-24-2015

I'd be interested in hopping into this.

I'll be sure to give one of your leaders a poke for an invite or waiting list slot.

RE: Open RP (LS) - Talan Dracht - 08-24-2015

(08-24-2015, 08:16 PM)Greybarren Wrote: I'd be interested in hopping into this.

I'll be sure to give one of your leaders a poke for an invite or waiting list slot.
Haha, nice to see you from ESO!

OT: I'm going to do the same, seems like an awesome idea Smile

RE: Open RP (LS) - Ilwe'ran - 08-24-2015

Alright, we have for now a few people in the waiting list we'll invite in priority :

Tierney Weaver
Nea Nea
Shinorah Nightsbane
Rhaffi Marshall
Shinya Kaizuri
Rathan Iriq
Calliope Cloverbloom

You guys pm one of the officer to get an invite by the end of the week or we'll invite some other people Smile . Here is the list of the officer :

Aysun Demiir (NA)
Xenedra Ambreaus (NA)
Kyri Sagitta (NA)
Jancis Milburga (NA)
Liliro Liro (EU)
Renzhen Berkuul (NA)
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa (EU)

I'll modify the waiting list at the end of the week to add the people who are asking right now Wink !

RE: Open RP (LS) - I'nhalki - 08-24-2015

This looks really active! I've been hoping to run in to more RPers out in the open world for random RP.

I'm I'nhalki Raha in-game. I'll PM a leader here, or does PM mean to contact one via whisper in-game...?

RE: Open RP (LS) - Ilwe'ran - 08-24-2015

As written in the previous message, we will wait the end of the week for those people to contact us and get the lasts places in the LS. If they don't take them by the end of the week, the places will be opened for some other people such as you I'nahlki or Talan Smile .

RE: Open RP (LS) - DrDucker - 08-28-2015

nooo sempai miner-cat

or is it senpai? i never really figured that out

anyways i am back so down me for the waiting list

CoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCool