Hydaelyn Role-Players
Open RP (LS) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Open RP (LS) (/showthread.php?tid=10386)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Open RP (LS) - Ilwe'ran - 10-12-2015

Shorten the waiting list as some people are there since eons.

Show Content

As usual, contact us in game to have an invitation.

RE: Open RP (LS) - ɴᴘᴄ - 10-15-2015

Aw, man... I was only gone for a couple weeks... Blush

I'll try to ping an officer after work.

RE: Open RP (LS) - CalemvirLucin - 11-15-2015

I'd love to join! My in-game name is Calemvir Lucin! I am a returning player starting fresh but I am very active Smile

RE: Open RP (LS) - Avira - 11-16-2015

At the date I write this, I doubt, but if there is room, I'd be truly interested into this, been trying to get Roleplay and the general on going of Quicksand is rather... I do not want to say lame but it's always the same bla bla kind of hype.

I'll try to Pester Kyri and see what is possible! Thumbsup

RE: Open RP (LS) - Ilwe'ran - 11-17-2015

Hello, you can just contact us in game as soon as you log to get an invite ,) !

RE: Open RP (LS) - Lady Whiteraven - 11-17-2015

I will have to do the same, assuming you'll have me. I would love to expand my rp connections. I have recently returned to Balmung, as well as, the RPC in general. I took about a year hiatus and have struggled with meeting/interacting with other roleplayers on the server.

RE: Open RP (LS) - Rellikchris - 11-25-2015

Hey! Brand new to the site, but i am a semi new roleplayer thats trying to get back in, i feel as if this linkshell can help me in that regards. I'll try to look for the leaders in game! Dante Velstadt is the name!

RE: Open RP (LS) - Elyon - 11-26-2015

As a returner post-hiatus and newcomer to Balmung and the RPC, I too would be greatly interested in joining to help expand my connections. I understand you may not have room at this time, but I shall contact one of the officers in game. Smile

RE: Open RP (LS) - Ilwe'ran - 11-27-2015

There are still a few slots left, just contact an officer in game ,)

RE: Open RP (LS) - Erah'sae - 12-03-2015

Was (or rather Nefzen was when she inquired for me) instructed to have me add myself to said waiting list in game.

Consider me added. Erah'sae Zhwan in game if anything opens up.

Thanks.

(Edited for clarity)

RE: Open RP (LS) - Tamm'lin - 12-12-2015

Hi there - Could I be put on the waiting list? Pretty please? Thank you!

RE: Open RP (LS) - Ilwe'ran - 12-14-2015

Yup, you have been added Smile

RE: Open RP (LS) - Kawa - 12-14-2015

Hey, if you could add me, Kawa Matsuro, to the waiting list aswell... that'd be great! (Office space, anyone? Big Grin)

Started playing on Balmung a week ago and would love to get some RP-connections!

Thanks in advance and looking forward to meeting all of you IC Wink

RE: Open RP (LS) - MissMizzy - 12-14-2015

Hey! I would like to join it! I have a great FC with events, but when I want to find other people to RP with, it is hard due to the randomness of the Quicksand (and it also being a large lag centre as well)

I will contact the leaders in game! Smile

RE: Open RP (LS) - Ilwe'ran - 12-15-2015

We're full right now but you have been added to the waiting list, we'll do an activity check during the holidays ,)