Hydaelyn Role-Players
Rimashuma Shururu - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Rimashuma Shururu (/showthread.php?tid=10390)

Rimashuma Shururu - Rimashuma - 03-02-2015

I. Basic Info 
  • Primary Character: Rimashuma Shururu
  • Race and Gender:  Dunesfolk Lalafell, Male
  • Linkshells: N/A
  • Primary RP linkshell: N/A
II. RP Style 
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    Light to heavy.  Really depends on what's going on in the game at that time for the most part.

Also, length, depending on the RP; posts can be two sentences, or two to four paragraphs - though while I find the many-paragraphed posts much more descriptive and easier to go with, sometimes it's just not possible.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    If there's a good reason for it, I see no problem in letting my Lalafell get hurt.  I'm quite fine with it and sometimes, it could be very fun to RP some kind of battle.

• Views on IC romance:
    He's a tiny thing, but he's got a big heart. He's not actively seeking anything, but whatever happens, happens, and he's not one to turn down company of the female-type of any race.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    Considering in his background, he has no family.. I can't really say that a a true-blooded family would work and he was old enough when he lost them that he needn't be adpoted.  Maybe close friends or mentors who helped him through those times, but that's up to whatever happens. I'm up for it.

• Views on lore:
    I believe in lore if it actually comes up in RP. I know a decent bit of it, but as I write his backstory I'm still learning more.  That said, I am still putting the finishing touches on his background, so some things may be 'hazy' to him.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    Do what is needed in say, but don't get ridiculous. I use say and emotes, depending on what is actually happening (More talking, quotes with action between dialogue; more action, emote with quotes.)  /tells are fine for setting up RP OOC and whispering something to someone or saying it low enough to only one person may hear, but please distinguish between IC and OOC. I've seen // and )) used at the end of what's being said since the beginning of whatever online, so I go with that~
III. Other Info 
  • Timezone:EST, but times actually awake and playing are a bit off due to 
    my work schedule.
  • Contact info:  Forums are fine, messaging in game works - remember to 
    distinguish~))

RE: Rimashuma Shururu - Rimashuma - 03-03-2015

As it states in my post ^ up there, I'm still writing his backstory~ 
Due to this, and how tired I was when I wrote it up, it's a little lackluster.

That's not me , so it will be updated as I finish this story.  It will be fun.