Hydaelyn Role-Players
Relatively New Player here. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Relatively New Player here. (/showthread.php?tid=10403)

Relatively New Player here. - Fufuil - 03-02-2015

Hello there. I am a semi-new player of FFXIV (Played for about a month last year, and took a break) Came back with the Gold Saucer idea and decided to try to play a bit more

Always have been a bit of a big RPer, or at least the RP atmosphere, I cannot promise a huge amount of being around excessively, but I wanted to post and maybe make a few notes around the area.

Made a Dunefolk Lalafel on the Balmung Server, Fufuil Fuil. Blugeoning and Beligerent Black Magic user. I was kinda hoping to look around for Linkshells to find some random RP and maybe find a Free Company in the near future as well. (Personally something that is mercenary or soldier based more or less. Generally a variety of content wouldn't hurtt either) 

OOCly, college student, not the most active due to other games and just tending to be busy with schoolwork, but figure would be fun to mess around in game and the like.

A pleasure to meet everyone and hopefully I'll try to make a bit of a positive name for myself.

RE: Relatively New Player here. - Kage - 03-02-2015

Welcome to the community! I hope you enjoy your stay.

Also, lalafell <3

I believe you will find a few FCs that may have the mercenary type thing going on. Though some FCs tend to be possibly more insular with their RP, more dedicated to the FC RP type. Check out the Linkshells tab!

RE: Relatively New Player here. - Ligardian Dreamer - 03-02-2015

Hello and welcome!

Do what you can, have fun, good luck, and, "may the path in the light of the crystal" be filled with many memories and experiences!

RE: Relatively New Player here. - Gwenneth - 03-03-2015

Welcome to the community, and I hope you have a great time making a home here!

As another person who knows how it is to schedule gaming around a packed schedule, I'm really impressed with how many activities FFXIV offers for people with limited time. Especially with the Gold Saucer having launched, you should have loads of fun when you can! ^_^

RE: Relatively New Player here. - Nebbs - 03-03-2015

Welcome! 

There are many FC in the Linkshell hall.

I'm personally in Unsung Heroes and a it has an academy setup that nay suit a mage.

RE: Relatively New Player here. - Fufuil - 03-03-2015

Thanks a lot for some of the help and nice to meet everyone so far.

i have been looking through the Linkshell forums and have been deliberating my options a bit, so far I have been a bit undecided. 

Definitely will look into the academy maybe, though I'm debaing on Fufu, she may be a bit...eeegh with organized studies. I'll definitely read into the forums a bit and see about it though.