Hydaelyn Role-Players
Kiam Kaah - Lalafell Gangsta Rap (Music/Videos) Possibly NSFW - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Kiam Kaah - Lalafell Gangsta Rap (Music/Videos) Possibly NSFW (/showthread.php?tid=10426)

Kiam Kaah - Lalafell Gangsta Rap (Music/Videos) Possibly NSFW - Kiam Kaah - 03-04-2015

So I make FFXIV themed music and music videos and I've been wanting to share them with people, and get some criticism. This is just a little hobby for me, I just like making stupid songs, haha.

I just thought I'd post my stuff here, and maybe someone would like it. Reddit wasn't so receptive to the idea, but I'm hoping someone here will get the joke. If not, thanks ok. Thanks for watching anyways.

Anyways some of the songs/videos may be a bit NSFW, what with half naked Miqo'te and profanity, so be aware.

I hope you enjoy it, let me know what you think.

(The videos are best seen in fullscreen)

If you like the music, you can download my EP "Straight Outta Ul'dah" from my bandcamp.

CactuarCactuarCactuarCactuarCactuarCactuarCactuarCactuarCactuarCactuarCactuarCactuarCactuar

[youtube]jKrfa4yMxw8[/youtube]
CactuarCactuarCactuarCactuarCactuarCactuarCactuarCactuarCactuarCactuarCactuarCactuarCactuar
[youtube]savqLaZZMgw[/youtube]

RE: Kiam Kaah - Lalafell Gangsta Rap (Music/Videos) Possibly NSFW - Uninstalldotexe - 03-04-2015

Kiam, my Lalafell brotha! I'm glad you posted these here.

You did an amazing job and they are hilarious.

RE: Kiam Kaah - Lalafell Gangsta Rap (Music/Videos) Possibly NSFW - Kiam Kaah - 03-04-2015

(03-04-2015, 05:09 PM)Jijiroga Wrote: Kiam, my Lalafell brotha! I'm glad you posted these here.

You did an amazing job and they are hilarious.

Thanks a lot, dude. I'm really glad you liked them, it really means a lot. There's still room to improve though, video editing wise and musically, but I'ma keep on going at it. Big Grin

RE: Kiam Kaah - Lalafell Gangsta Rap (Music/Videos) Possibly NSFW - Uninstalldotexe - 03-04-2015

No problem.  I really didnt see any glaring issues with your video and editting work but I don't have skills in such things.

You should do a Straight Outta Ul'dah video or something. LOL.

RE: Kiam Kaah - Lalafell Gangsta Rap (Music/Videos) Possibly NSFW - Dogberry - 03-04-2015

This is the best. Like holy shit. Absolutely the best.

Can I do a track with you? Kiam Kaah ft. Roe G. Wade?

RE: Kiam Kaah - Lalafell Gangsta Rap (Music/Videos) Possibly NSFW - Kiam Kaah - 03-04-2015

(03-04-2015, 05:49 PM)Dogberry Wrote: This is the best. Like holy shit. Absolutely the best.

Can I do a track with you? Kiam Kaah ft. Roe G. Wade?

Haha! Thanks dude, I'm glad you like it! And I'd totally be down to try and do something, just hit me up via PM. Thumbsup

RE: Kiam Kaah - Lalafell Gangsta Rap (Music/Videos) Possibly NSFW - Caspar - 03-04-2015

You're just a Tuco-Tuco will become my go to insult.

(03-04-2015, 06:19 PM)Caspar Wrote: You're just a Tuco-Tuco will become my go to insult.

Make sure you pose like a G whenever you say it, and mean mug them like they stole your popotos.