Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Roegadyn looking for some buddies and comrades - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Roegadyn looking for some buddies and comrades (/showthread.php?tid=10443)

Roegadyn looking for some buddies and comrades - Iyrnberk - 03-05-2015

Hey hey! I've been looking for an RP Free Company or a Linkshell or something in-game for quite the while now, and was referred to this site by someone in game! (I forgot their name because it was a passing whisper, but thanks to whoever it was!) I'm pretty new to the game, but really want to get into RP on FFXIV. So, if you're interested in contacting me or anything, make a post here I suppose or message me in-game! If you have any questions or anything, go ahead and ask them!

RE: Roegadyn looking for some buddies and comrades - Arcian - 03-05-2015

I'm not currently in an FC myself, but the Tavern linkshell has been pretty good for making connections! (Send Aireiel Shipkeeper a tell if you're interested.) 

In addition, I'm also more than willing to offer an affable Highlander monk for traveling companionship, trampling through dungeons, and general shenanigans.

RE: Roegadyn looking for some buddies and comrades - Izayoi - 03-06-2015

I guess it depends a bit on what your looking for and what times you play, but drop by the linkshell hall and poke about, its a goos place to start Smile

RE: Roegadyn looking for some buddies and comrades - Faye - 03-06-2015

Hello there! Big Grin Harbingers of Dawn is a good-aligned, med-heavy RP FC dedicated to protecting and aiding the citizens of Eorzea. You're welcome to check us out! You can learn more about us here and apply on our website if you're interested. Thank you for coming to our tavern night this evening, by the way!

RE: Roegadyn looking for some buddies and comrades - Duskwright - 03-06-2015

You should see about joining Broken Chairs! It's a Roegadyn Linkshell filed with RPers. A nice place for Roe Connections~! (ignore the fact that im way to shy to even consider talking in there.) - Unfortunately I can't offer much assistance with joining an FC, but if you'd ever like a bitchy alcoholic femroe to RP with, you should hit me up in game!

Good luck with the hunt for your FC and have fun roleplaying!

RE: Roegadyn looking for some buddies and comrades - theFez - 03-06-2015

(03-06-2015, 05:02 AM)Duskwright Wrote: You should see about joining Broken Chairs! It's a Roegadyn Linkshell filed with RPers. A nice place for Roe Connections~!

I second this motion. It's the way I ended up joining the FC I'm in. A lot of great and helpful players/rp'ers in there.

RE: Roegadyn looking for some buddies and comrades - Aya - 03-06-2015

Yay! Another Roegadyn! Welcome to Balmung ^_^

RE: Roegadyn looking for some buddies and comrades - Iyrnberk - 03-06-2015

@Arcian I'd be more than happy to join the Linkshell, and more than happy to have a traveling companion! If we could talk in-game, that'd be cool.

@Izayoi I'm not sure what the Linkshell hall is. Is that a place on the site? I'll go and look around if so!

@Faye I'll be sure to check out the website and the FC! Thanks for the reply!

@Duskwright I was actually in Broken Chairs for about two weeks, but no one ever really talked or said much when I poked them, so I ended up leaving. :/

I'm sure there's a better way to reply to you all, but I don't read forums much. Thanks for the replies though! I'm glad I found this site!

Edit: @Aya Thanks!

RE: Roegadyn looking for some buddies and comrades - Arcian - 03-07-2015

(03-06-2015, 12:25 PM)Iyrnberk Wrote: @Arcian I'd be more than happy to join the Linkshell, and more than happy to have a traveling companion! If we could talk in-game, that'd be cool.

My apologies, Iyrnberk, I only saw your response just now. I'll be online tomorrow; feel free to hit me up with a friend request!

RE: Roegadyn looking for some buddies and comrades - Izayoi - 03-07-2015

Just in case you did not stumble upon it allready: 

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15

the linkshell hall Smile