Hydaelyn Role-Players
**New Date** The Gilded Rose Presents "Ladies Day!" - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: **New Date** The Gilded Rose Presents "Ladies Day!" (/showthread.php?tid=10448)

Pages: 1 2 3

**New Date** The Gilded Rose Presents "Ladies Day!" - T'shina - 03-06-2015

[Image: qsa7gz.jpg]

((Translation:
The Gilded Rose Cafe
Presents
Ladies Day!

Join us at Hidden Falls
At 8pm (est)
On March 11th
Ladies get drinks Half Off!!!
Join us for Ladies Pick Date Auction))

The Gilded Rose is an up and coming RP FC that has decided on its first event! Being as we are a Cafe/Tavern we are borrowing from Gegeruju until we can get our own house (we are saving up and hoping we can buy from someone or that some open up!).

Ladies Day is our version of Little Ladies Day. Where many in Eorzea have lost their parents not every woman in Eorzea gets to feel like they are the Princess (or powerful dragon!) that they really are! So, for this one night we will be hosting and appealing to the women of the crowd (no matter your preference!).

We will be serving specialty drinks and food items for the occasion and later in the evening we will be hosting our very own Date Auction where only the lovely ladies of Eorzea can bid. All gil gathered for this will go towards us eventually getting our own permanent home! If you are interested in being part of our Auction please message myself in game (T'shina Vashka) or the one who will be hosting the Auction itself (Kyrsaria Venmortis/ Yuki Kurenai). We will be interested in having you!

Disclaimer: Our Date Auction is not a way for others to gain ERP. All events that happen during the time that is bought by the RPers are at the discretion of each other. We at the Gilded Rose do not condone forcing RP that makes someone uncomfortable on another.

Below we will have a post dedicated to our Menu and those who have already volunteered to be part of our Auction!

RE: The Gilded Rose Presents "Ladies Day!" - T'shina - 03-06-2015

Appetizers

Finger Sandwiches - These little sandwiches are cut into the shape of the blossoms that represent Little Ladies' Day.

Assorted Fruit Tray - These trays will be about the bar and toted around by the servers and offered to the patrons of the Gilded Rose. These trays will be assorted with peaches, cherries, strawberries, and apple slices.

Main Courses

Salmon with Steamed Vegetables and Rice - Salmon cooked to your liking with a lemon zest over a bed of steamed rice. Served with a side of an array of steamed vegetables including green beans, broccoli, and carrots..

Stuffed Chicken - Chicken that is stuffed with a white cheese, spinach and mushroom covered in a tomato sauce. Served with green beans and boiled popotes.

Shrimp Noodles - Thin noodles served with buttered shrimp. Covered in a buttery garlic sauce.

Desserts

Fried Dough - Shaped into flowers and hearts and other shapes, this dough is fried up and sprinkled with powdered sugar.

Mochi - A rice cake made from a short grained rice. They are pink little balls of rice that are strawberry flavored and wrapped in a leaf to keep it together.

Dango - A rice cake that is made harder than that of its mochi counterpart. Put onto a stick for easier eating!

Regular Drinks
(Any drink item is available. These are those that are showcased for the night.)

Peach Tea - A warm peach flavored tea with honey optional.

Alcoholic Drinks
(Any drink item is available. These are those that are showcased for the night.)

Ladies Pick Auction!

Blazerro Draken
Of the Gilded Rose

An'zero Tia
Of the Gilded Rose

Tenha'a Rendha
Of the Gilded Rose

Julius Bennett
A Free Roamer

Turik Exoristos
A Free Roamer

Val Nunh
Of the Harbingers of the Dawn

Reilan Orycia
Of the Black Sun Vanguard

RE: The Gilded Rose Presents "Ladies Day!" - Y'lani - 03-06-2015

Sounds like the perfect place for Kaj! I'll make sure to stop by if I'm able.

RE: The Gilded Rose Presents "Ladies Day!" - Ilwe'ran - 03-06-2015

Can you give the location of "Hidden springs" ? I can't find it on the map nor on Google.

It is near Costa del Sol

RE: The Gilded Rose Presents "Ladies Day!" - Y'lani - 03-06-2015

Hidden Falls is featured at the top of the map in this screenie.

[Image: ffxiv_09062014_173322_v1.png]

RE: The Gilded Rose Presents "Ladies Day!" - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-06-2015

may or may not be able to make it depending if anyone has plans for my birthday that run past that time.... still i'd love to make it if i can, half priced drinks on the beach?
[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: The Gilded Rose Presents "Ladies Day!" - Ilwe'ran - 03-06-2015

ok so you mean Hidden FALLS. Hidden Springs doesn't exist, hence my question :p

RE: The Gilded Rose Presents "Ladies Day!" - T'shina - 03-07-2015

Did I seriously put Springs?

I feel like a dummy -facepalm-

RE: The Gilded Rose Presents "Ladies Day!" - Ilwe'ran - 03-07-2015

(03-06-2015, 01:31 AM)Tshina Wrote:
[Image: qsa7gz.jpg]

snip

Join us at Hidden Springs

snip

Yup you did, I thought it might be either a mistake either a FC house Smile .

RE: The Gilded Rose Presents "Ladies Day!" - T'shina - 03-07-2015

Getting it all fixed

RE: The Gilded Rose Presents "Ladies Day!" - Ilwe'ran - 03-07-2015

(03-07-2015, 10:55 AM)Tshina Wrote: Getting it all fixed

*Gives her all the hugs*

RE: The Gilded Rose Presents "Ladies Day!" - Gone. - 03-07-2015

You can count me in. May even throw Vetiver into the auction if I can absolutely guarantee I'll be able to make it.

RE: The Gilded Rose Presents "Ladies Day!" - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-10-2015

welp plans fell thru for today so most likely clio will be there...and in game/on forum most of the day with all you wonderful people :3