Hydaelyn Role-Players
"I've always wanted to meet you!" - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: "I've always wanted to meet you!" (/showthread.php?tid=10518)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - SicketySix - 03-10-2015

I've yet to really delve into much RP, trying to get my character to a comfortable place where I can focus on RP.

That being said, from an RP perspective, I'd like to meet the following people who have been the most helpful in answering my questions regarding the game in general.

In no particular order:

Warren.
Kage.
Geogenji

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Coatleque - 03-10-2015

I role-play with anyone and everyone mostly. There is nobody I am looking for in particular, but I currently have ongoing plots with:
(alphabetically)

C'kayah
Evangeline
Gharen
Jameson
Nero
Osric
Roen
Verad

I could not even list here the number of people Coatleque knows, has known, or has heard of.

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - ProvaDiServo - 03-10-2015

(03-10-2015, 03:21 PM)Brianna Dunham Wrote: Aw...no one wants to meet Bri. That's okay. She would just try and start a fight anyway. </3

I need to get more rp in with Berrod for sure. Bri needs a real monk to teach her traditions.

Janice for fun.

Kage because I always see him on here but never ingame.

And...well, everyone.  Bri needs more friends that she can say aren't friends but secretly is happy to have them. *nods*

Aw. Now I'm gonna bug you in the quicksand mores!

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Sounsyy - 03-10-2015

(03-10-2015, 02:16 PM)Roen Wrote: I should actually stop putzing around and go actively stalk them.
My body is ready.

(03-10-2015, 02:16 PM)Siha Wrote: Sounsyy I've had my eye on you...you can't simply AFK screenshot me and get away!
Yisss I cannnnn! <3 Also Siha = incredibly adorable and I'll likely melt when we RP.

(03-10-2015, 02:39 PM)Unnamed Mercenary Wrote: You know all those times I was AFK? I wasn't. (At least not every time)
/ups stalking game!

(03-10-2015, 02:46 PM)Kage Wrote: (Psst your schedule would totes be better by just raiding on Balmung /jk)
Cry

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Knight Kat - 03-10-2015

We need to like, make an RPC Meet-up RP event or something.

Kiht has met the characters of many people who have posted here at least once. However, many I would love to RP with again.

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Erik Mynhier - 03-10-2015

(03-10-2015, 01:45 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: Dogberry! Oh Dogberry. We're supposed to do drinks at some point, too, but it seems to slip through the cracks. You'd think that'd be impossible for a Roe.

I wish I'd gotten to interact more with the Red Wings, too. In my head they're basically the A-Team, as written by Michael Bay.

Gotten? Any time Warren. We can set something up.

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - ArmachiA - 03-10-2015

(03-10-2015, 03:37 PM)Sastra Wrote: Really just want to meet everyone. Whether it be a side effect of my timezone or something else, never really seem to come across a lot of you beautiful RPC people. And both of my characters could do with more contacts, honestly ^^ 

If I had to mention one, I'd love to run into Rhyllona in a setting where our characters actually has time for talking xD

Same. I run weird times on the game, so I rarely - if ever - run into anyone on the RPC.

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Volk - 03-10-2015

*Adds "Ameline Valtin" onto everyone's list and runs away*

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Elysia - 03-10-2015

...I would honestly love to run into Steel and Gran Chachanji again. And Clio & Erik ICly, we only met OOCly. 

Really, EVERYONE HERE is wonderful and I would not-so-secretly love to RP with all of you. *SLAIN BY SHYNESS* 

*also belongs to worst timezone ever*

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Unnamed Mercenary - 03-10-2015

(03-10-2015, 05:27 PM)Volk Wrote: *Adds "Ameline Valtin" onto everyone's list and runs away*

aren't we also supposed to RP?

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Magellan - 03-10-2015

Flynt Reddard because he seems to be the sort of larger than life character type I get a kick out of. Plus, I recently saw the Kingsman, and he looks like he could belong to them.

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Kurt S. - 03-10-2015

Kinda wanna throw Kurt at...

Flynnjesus(again)
C'eleni(but it never happens, I'm sorry I'll strive to sleep less)
Franz(I owe this guy so much plus I think it'd be cool)
Steel Wolf(Kurt needs more axe senpai in his life)

On the Nah front I guess I just wanna see what happens when she and Liliro finally meet. Maybe that punt off event would happen yeah?

Of course I want to RP with everyone but several factors prolly made that impossible
*coughKurt'sfantasiacough* *coughRamona'swarpedaethercough* *coughNah'smombeingpartofHydaelynilluminaticough* *coughthosearehugeturnoffyeahcough*

So the best I could probably do is just send you guys an ooc poke over tells and then see what happens. That's assuming I even find you guys IG.

Also does it make me a bad person that I've seen Sastra so many times in game across all my characters but have been too scared shitless to even poke her?

EDIT: AMELINE VALTIN...who I am RPing with right now at this very moment of edit. <3 How could I have missed her?!

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Kellach Woods - 03-10-2015

just gonna put a generic "everyone around here I haven't RPed with and completely burned my bridges with my typically OOC sour attitude" here.

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Enla - 03-10-2015

Honestly there are too many to name. Pretty much everyone here I find admirable in some way, so there really is no point to going 'you!' when really I'd probably get super excited regardless. Blush

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Aduu Avagnar - 03-10-2015

(03-10-2015, 03:34 PM)Ilwe Wrote: Wow, so many names around !

Prepare an event, get everybody drunk wearing and RP !

(And me I'll hide in a corner and I'll take some screenshots when you will all be dancing in underwears)
There's already an event, its the YTC Bar Nights... Tongue

I wants to meet Ilwe ICly, i have to do some stuff with Aly... there are tons of you....