Hydaelyn Role-Players
Host Club | Rendezvous | March Opening! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Host Club | Rendezvous | March Opening! (/showthread.php?tid=10592)

Host Club | Rendezvous | March Opening! - Maia - 03-15-2015

[Image: tumblr_nla8ok73BZ1smm21jo1_1280.png]

In any of the three city-states, you might see a red and white haired Miqo’te tacking up currant purple fliers. If you approach, he gives you a friendly smile and offers you a copy.

"Hello, friend! Please, take a flier. Have you heard of the Rendezvous Host Club? No? Please, allow me to tell you a bit about it, and hopefully you’ll come and see us?

“I’ll explain it step by step, if you like. First, upon arrival guests are asked to form a line, as the selection process is held on a first come, first served basis. You’ll pay a 1000 gil entry fee, and then you’ll choose from the night’s selection of Hostesses and Hosts. Whomever you choose will then take your order for food and beverage and provide a pleasant evening’s conversation while you dine. Your stay can be as short or as long as you like, and our selection of Hostesses and Hosts is professional and diverse.

“As a professional place of business, we maintain a high-class atmosphere and must ask that our patrons adhere to certain basic standards of conduct. You can rest assured that you will be safe and comfortable in our establishment for the duration of your stay, as we do have security on staff to ensure that any disturbances are handled.

“Do I work for Rendezvous? Why yes, I’m one of the Hosts on staff. I go by Whyt. So please, come and see me and all the other Hosts, won’t you?”

------------------OoC Info------------------

As our shiny new flavor text states above, we're opening our door again for the Third Moon Rendezvous Host Club event! We will be hosting Saturday, March 28th at 4:00 PM CST / 5:00 PM EST! The entrance fee is 1,000 gil, and will be collected at the door. We've bumped up our usual Saturday time to an hour earlier, in an effort to make it more EU-friendly!

The location is Ward 8, Plot 13, (in the Goblet) and Hosts and Hostesses will be selected at a first come, first serve basis. (In other words, if the Host or Hostess you want has already been selected, then you will have to choose another, or depart until next time. The person who arrives first will get the first selection, and so on until all Hosts and Hostesses are spoken for.)

*Note: To avoid confusion, please line up on the lawn in the order of arrival when first entering the grounds.

Here is the menu that the Host Club offers!

Here is a look at the dossiers that are posted outside of the Club! (Note: Not all employees may be present on the day of the opening, depending on schedules. Feel free to ask the person at the door if a particular Host or Hostess is available, if you have a particular one in mind. Rest assured though - all of our Hosts and Hostesses have their own unique merits and advantages!)

As always, please let me know if there are any questions! I look forward to seeing people again, both old and new~!

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | March Opening! - Ru. - 03-22-2015

Looking forward to the event, it's always a good time and I enjoy getting to RP with so many new people. : )

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | March Opening! - Maia - 03-25-2015

Looking forward to seeing people as well!

Just to mention, this sort of event may be ideal for new or shy RPers, as each Guest is guaranteed to be paired with someone else (so no timid, lonesome shuffling in a room full of people.)

Also, despite how real Japanese Host Clubs are run, this establishment was crafted via IC means and ideas, so there are a few things that are different. For example, there is no "brothel" aspect to the Club. People can come to enjoy tea and speak with a Host on a variety of topics, not just those of a romantic nature.

Having trouble in your home life and looking for someone to vent to?

Want relationship advice?

Just now striking out on your own and want to hear the experiences and tales of another?

Just want to hang out with a random drinking buddy?

The Hosts are happy to lend an ear, no matter the topic. If confidentiality is requested, the professional staff would abide by those terms, as well.

The only thing I would caution is that the Hosts are selected on a "first come, first serve" basis. So, if you arrive after they have all been taken, there would be a wait until one frees up.

Thank you all again! Woot woot Host Club!

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | March Opening! - Rorojayu - 03-26-2015

I don't have much to say, but it would feel wrong not saying anything in one of our threads. Let's have fun!

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | March Opening! - Maril - 03-27-2015

I am going to try my very best to be there this time, and thanks to the time I very much think it'll be possible Big Grin

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | March Opening! - Maia - 03-27-2015

Yay! We look forward to seeing you again, and glad that the earlier time is easier for you! ^^

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | March Opening! - Anstarra - 03-28-2015

Greatly looking forward to it! My second hosting only~

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | March Opening! - Maia - 03-28-2015

Yay! Should be fun! We open our doors in 30 minutes, but people are already lining up! We have many Hosts and Hostesses waiting to serve, so come on by~! ♥

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | March Opening! - Maia - 03-28-2015

Thank you all for coming! It was another fun event! Big Grin