Hydaelyn Role-Players
Ad Victoriam--Garlean Linkshell - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Ad Victoriam--Garlean Linkshell (/showthread.php?tid=10609)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Ad Victoriam--Garlean Linkshell - Faye - 03-16-2015

Ad Victoriam is a linkshell for characters who are undercover Garleans or Garlean sympathizers in Eorzea, those with Garlean heritage, or people who for any reason may need to get in contact with either of the former IC and/or OOC. The purpose of this linkshell is for such role-players to remain connected and better organize RP among themselves. We're still getting started, and such, there are openings for linkshell leaders to help hand out invites. The linkshell is OOC in order for role-players to converse, make connections, hash out plot ideas, and find others to role-play with. We have an optional Skype group for LS members to converse outside of game.

This linkshell accepts players of characters who are...
  • Characters with Garlean heritage
  • Garlean loyalists/sympathizers
  • Those otherwise in need of Garlean contacts IC and/or OOC

LS Rules

- No drama
- No discrimination
- No arguments
- No spamming
- Nothing X-rated

If you are interested in joining, please contact Aelius Corinthius, Septimus Nerva, or Rafailleur Sangmarche.

RE: Ad Victoriam--Garlean Linkshell - Kasumi Gakunin - 03-17-2015

Oh, naughty naughty! I'd love to join but alas my character is ex-Garlean. It's good to see some active Garlean rpers around though. Good luck with your venture. I know Sophia is always fun to rp with.

RE: Ad Victoriam--Garlean Linkshell - Unnamed Mercenary - 03-17-2015

What about mostly-loyal Garleans who'd want to go home but can't?

RE: Ad Victoriam--Garlean Linkshell - Faye - 03-17-2015

(03-17-2015, 10:23 AM)Unnamed Mercenary Wrote: What about mostly-loyal Garleans who'd want to go home but can't?

Sounds like it could fit the bill well enough! Smile

RE: Ad Victoriam--Garlean Linkshell - Aya - 03-17-2015

(03-17-2015, 10:23 AM)Unnamed Mercenary Wrote: What about mostly-loyal Garleans who'd want to go home but can't?
You're so not my friend any more, Franzie! *sticks tongue out at*

RE: Ad Victoriam--Garlean Linkshell - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-17-2015

awww :c they won't let you go home? *starts to curiously dig thru wiki page*

RE: Ad Victoriam--Garlean Linkshell - Unnamed Mercenary - 03-17-2015

(03-17-2015, 02:20 PM)Faye Wrote:

Sounds like it could fit the bill well enough! Smile

Cool, I'll keep an eye out for people so I can nag for an invite. ...normally online around the 6PM-Midnight EST timezone.

(03-17-2015, 02:24 PM)Aya Wrote:
You're so not my friend any more, Franzie! *sticks tongue out at*

Never said he hated Eorzea~ ...but he's still homesick.

(03-17-2015, 02:27 PM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote:

*checks wiki for anything major spoiler-y* OK, nothing too major. I keep his backstory hidden away in a google doc shrouded in mystery and lore holes (until SE gives more Garlean love).

RE: Ad Victoriam--Garlean Linkshell - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-17-2015

(03-17-2015, 09:44 PM)Unnamed Mercenary Wrote:
(03-17-2015, 02:27 PM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote:

*checks wiki for anything major spoiler-y* OK, nothing too major. I keep his backstory hidden away in a google doc shrouded in mystery and lore holes (until SE gives more Garlean love).

....*is disappointed* guess we gotta start rping more if i wanna find out allllll the secrets o3o

also i think this ls is a great idea! :3

RE: Ad Victoriam--Garlean Linkshell - Faye - 06-14-2015

Always recruiting more Imperials! Send a message anytime! Big Grin

RE: Ad Victoriam--Garlean Linkshell - Faye - 07-02-2015

Always looking for more Imperials! Wink Send a PM here or shoot me a /tell in game, or get in touch with Sophia!

RE: Ad Victoriam--Garlean Linkshell - MagicalReset - 08-01-2015

*Pokes with a stick* Any Garlean still alive?

RE: Ad Victoriam--Garlean Linkshell - Ciel - 08-01-2015

(08-01-2015, 07:50 AM)MagicalReset Wrote: *Pokes with a stick* Any Garlean still alive?

Yep, I was just talking with Felix Drake last night and saying how we really need to get some Garlean flavored RP going.  We're both on Ad Victoriam, myself as Glace Silencieuse. If you see either of us, poke us!

RE: Ad Victoriam--Garlean Linkshell - Keisuke Tachibana - 09-01-2015

I'm making a garlean soldier/ undercover. I was wondering since it will be my main, can I get involved with you guys

RE: Ad Victoriam--Garlean Linkshell - Tonberry Prince - 09-23-2015

Is this still active, and who would be a good contact to get an invite as I'm not having any luck finding the listed leaders.

RE: Ad Victoriam--Garlean Linkshell - Faye - 09-23-2015

(09-23-2015, 09:05 PM)Wolfeheart Wrote: Is this still active, and who would be a good contact to get an invite as I'm not having any luck finding the listed leaders.

Yes, it's still active! I'm online right now :p You contact either myself or Sophia if/when she's around!