Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Summit of Free Companies (Location Set) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: The Summit of Free Companies (Location Set) (/showthread.php?tid=10623)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Time and Date TBA) - ArmachiA - 03-17-2015

It really depends on what time it is for who I bring along, but it will be one of the officers I'm pretty sure.

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Time and Date TBA) - Sami Rykara - 03-17-2015

I, Sami Rykara, of Dragon Army will be happy to attend with a plus one of either Lillith Cale or Meta Xi.

I have been wanting to get our name out into the RP community for sometime now and this feels like the perfect way to do it. I'm available every night as I am in the eastern standard time.

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Time and Date TBA) - Kou - 03-18-2015

I'll represent Tribal Relations <LYNX>.

I will also probably bring someone along, but definitely put down K'washi Amada.

Definite on the +1.

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Time and Date TBA) - T'shina - 03-18-2015

The Gilded Rose would like to be a part of this.

I will represent if it isn't on a weekend. I'll get back to you on my +1 or who will represent should it be on the weekend.

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Time and Date TBA) - Sahb - 03-18-2015

Time dependent I'd love to come along.

Isla Sahb representing Gil Production Co.

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Time and Date TBA) - Reshie - 03-18-2015

Add Tonberry Trading Troupe to the list with Ereshkigal Atropos and W'Sano Bajihri coming as reps.

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Time and Date TBA) - John Spiegel - 03-18-2015

Depending on the date/time, I'm sure we at Crystalline will get one or two people there. I just hope chaos can be kept at a low. I get a headache with lots of text flying. @_@

Alternative: Skype?

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Time and Date TBA) - Erik Mynhier - 03-18-2015

(03-18-2015, 02:26 PM)John Spiegel Wrote: Depending on the date/time, I'm sure we at Crystalline will get one or two people there. I just hope chaos can be kept at a low. I get a headache with lots of text flying. @_@

Alternative: Skype?

I am pretty sure by the level of interest, that in game is the best. I will add your company to the list.

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Time and Date TBA) - Kylin - 03-18-2015

Order of Stormguard will attempt to show up. If I can't make it (based on date/time), I'll try to get two of our officers to go. Tentatively, put me and Keru Lowry down for it.

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Time and Date TBA) - Moonlit - 03-18-2015

The Midnight Pearl would be interested in being included in this. 
Ezhara Jinkjahl will represent.

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Time and Date TBA) - Kenthy - 03-18-2015

I know Tylwyth Narah has already expressed our interest in being there but I can say with certainty that I will be there to represent us with a plus one as well.

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Time and Date TBA) - Narcisseoix - 03-18-2015

The Hand of Fate, time permitting, would also like to be a part of this.  Represented by myself, and Jullienaux Sintierre.

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Time and Date TBA) - Gen Quickpaw - 03-18-2015

I'll show up as the fc leader of Radical Dreamers, hopefully with my RP officer, Tikka Swift as well, if available

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Time and Date TBA) - Percival Turner - 03-18-2015

Percival Turner has been given permission to represent Chocobo's Wing.

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Time and Date TBA) - Evaleigh - 03-19-2015

Reclaimers would like to attend.

Evaleigh De'loncre
Pyralis Targaryen