Hydaelyn Role-Players
Ready to finally RP! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Ready to finally RP! (/showthread.php?tid=10627)

Ready to finally RP! - SicketySix - 03-17-2015

I finally have a wiki and backstory all ready to go, link is in sig if you'd like to read up on it. Looking to just make contacts/friends with anyone, as well as looking for a FC, so feel free to look me up.

Also, this is my main, so expect me to be on this guy a lot in game.

Thanks!

RE: Ready to finally RP! - Siha - 03-17-2015

I wouldn't mind meeting your character! He sounds fun. ^^ I actually have a character who worked with Pirates for a while, helping do the lowly work on the ships like unloading them and cleaning up. Maybe we could set something up with them.

RE: Ready to finally RP! - SicketySix - 03-17-2015

(03-17-2015, 07:49 PM)Siha Wrote: I wouldn't mind meeting your character! He sounds fun. ^^ I actually have a character who worked with Pirates for a while, helping do the lowly work on the ships like unloading them and cleaning up. Maybe we could set something up with them.

Yes that sounds good, pm me if you have some ideas you'd like to run by me, or we could just arrange a meetup and see what happens

RE: Ready to finally RP! - CrimsonMars - 03-18-2015

Thanks for showing up in my stream! Feel free to hit me up whenever I'm in-game

RE: Ready to finally RP! - SicketySix - 03-18-2015

(03-18-2015, 12:50 AM)CrimsonMars Wrote: Thanks for showing up in my stream! Feel free to hit me up whenever I'm in-game

No problem, it was cool watching for someone else play for a change.
Although I kept switching devices, one of them I wasn't signed in, so if it said I wasn't there, I still was lol.

Also......BUMP!

RE: Ready to finally RP! - Elaris - 03-18-2015

Your wiki is well put together!
If you should choose to frequent Limsa Lominsa,
Be it The Drowning Wench or The Bismarck as most of my characters are found in the La Noscea region then maybe we can run into each other eventuall
y. ^^

(03-18-2015, 10:13 AM)Elaris Wrote: Your wiki is well put together!
If you should choose to frequent Limsa Lominsa,
Be it The Drowning Wench or The Bismarck as most of my characters are found in the La Noscea region then maybe we can run into each other eventuall
y. ^^

Thanks! I just completed it yesterday. It was the first time I've done anything with wiki, along with the most elaborate thing I've done Rp wise. So to here its well done is appreciated!

And yes I'd like to spend majority of the time in Limsa, but Rp has been hard to find there so I keep coming up with reasons for him to be around Ul'dah quite often

RE: Ready to finally RP! - Oyuu - 03-18-2015

Hi there! 
I had a nosy on your wiki and it is well written!! Seems like we both desire some Limsa based RP. X'rhen lived there for most of his life, so it's quite possible our characters could have bumped into each other in a bar... I'd be up for RPing with you, I shall shoot you a tell if I see you around in game if you'd like? Smile

(03-18-2015, 12:18 PM)Xrhen Wrote: Hi there! 
I had a nosy on your wiki and it is well written!! Seems like we both desire some Limsa based RP. X'rhen lived there for most of his life, so it's quite possible our characters could have bumped into each other in a bar... I'd be up for RPing with you, I shall shoot you a tell if I see you around in game if you'd like? Smile

Sounds good! Just shoot me a tell and we'll get something setup.

Also, if anyone does wish to add me, I usually log in-game in the evenings, around 10pm or so. However I can hope on earlier and at least grab a FR so we can meet up easier.