Hydaelyn Role-Players
Another help me post! Friday edition! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Another help me post! Friday edition! (/showthread.php?tid=10687)

Pages: 1 2

Another help me post! Friday edition! - Matthrian - 03-20-2015

Office has absolutely nothing to do. Work is done...Have 7 hours to go. Help me friends...You are my only hope.

On a some what more serious note! It's Friday! WHAT are your plans this weekend?

...Mine is to buy a King size memory foam mattress, And nerd out in FFXIV...Get caught up in the story line quest due to a certain slave driver *cough cough*

SO GO FORTH! Let us converse and let us get through this day together!

RE: Another help me post! Friday edition! - Berrod Armstrong - 03-20-2015

(03-20-2015, 10:58 AM)Matthrian Wrote: Office has absolutely nothing to do. Work is done...Have 7 hours to go. Help me friends...You are my only hope.

On a some what more serious note! It's Friday! WHAT are your plans this weekend?

...Mine is to buy a King size memory foam mattress, And nerd out in FFXIV...Get caught up in the story line quest due to a certain slave driver *cough cough*

Work out, rugby practice, work out some more because it's fun, then nerd out at the Grindstone tonight! Sunday I'm going to stay in bed all day and do NOTHING.

...I can't wait.

RE: Another help me post! Friday edition! - D'eshel - 03-20-2015

My plans for today are A) Finish eating that food I cooked myself yesterday, B) Buy some snacks and most importantly, C) Stop leveling already and get myself in some RP action with some of the lovely people here.

P.S: Get a smartphone, download games, play those games, profit.

RE: Another help me post! Friday edition! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-20-2015

houseclean, grocery shoppin, some arts, sleep (hopefully) looots of content to catch up on, possibly hang out with some people saturday.....lotsa stuff o3o

RE: Another help me post! Friday edition! - Unnamed Mercenary - 03-20-2015

Fun stuff.

Gonna try out that FF15 demo with a friend.

Saturday's got a birthday.

Sunday's DnD.

RE: Another help me post! Friday edition! - Warren Castille - 03-20-2015

Weekly dinner ritual, losing friends on account of my ruthless real estate acumen, sleeping until noon, probably roleplaying, GRINDSTONE, sleeping until noon, then probably robbing banks and stealing cars.

RE: Another help me post! Friday edition! - Jerciex - 03-20-2015

Watch Robot chicken in youtube? Tongue

RE: Another help me post! Friday edition! - Matthrian - 03-20-2015

(03-20-2015, 11:01 AM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote:
(03-20-2015, 10:58 AM)Matthrian Wrote: Office has absolutely nothing to do. Work is done...Have 7 hours to go. Help me friends...You are my only hope.

Work out, rugby practice, work out some more because it's fun, then nerd out at the Grindstone tonight! Sunday I'm going to stay in bed all day and do NOTHING.

...I can't wait.

THAT'S RIGHT! You played Rugby! Man...I miss Rugby and Hockey and Football...Pretty much any sport I could throw myself into someone else. Oh well V__V

And yes! I forgot to mention that I'll be winning the Grindstone Saturday of course. *Grin*

(03-20-2015, 11:09 AM)Matthrian Wrote: And yes! I forgot to mention that I'll be winning the Grindstone Saturday of course. *Grin*

No more Elusive Jumping out of line at the last minute before I lock folks in? Laugh

(03-20-2015, 11:09 AM)Matthrian Wrote:
(03-20-2015, 11:01 AM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote:

...I can't wait.

THAT'S RIGHT! You played Rugby! Man...I miss Rugby and Hockey and Football...Pretty much any sport I could throw myself into someone else. Oh well V__V

And yes! I forgot to mention that I'll be winning the Grindstone Saturday of course. *Grin*
My days of winning the Grindstone are long over -- but my days of working it continue lol. I'll be emoting scowls and grunts down at the line of hopefuls from on the rock.

(03-20-2015, 11:13 AM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote: My days of winning the Grindstone are long over -- but my days of working it continue lol. I'll be emoting scowls and grunts down at the line of hopefuls from on the rock.

It's fun to be on top of it after having be in front of it for so long.

RE: Another help me post! Friday edition! - Dogberry - 03-20-2015

I have two rooms to rearrange, two RP events to help run in FFXIV, a desk to set up, and if I can fit it in, a Magic prerelease event for Dragons of Tarkir to go to. That doesn't seem very likely, though.

RE: Another help me post! Friday edition! - Matthrian - 03-20-2015

(03-20-2015, 11:12 AM)Warren Castille Wrote:
(03-20-2015, 11:09 AM)Matthrian Wrote: And yes! I forgot to mention that I'll be winning the Grindstone Saturday of course. *Grin*

No more Elusive Jumping out of line at the last minute before I lock folks in? Laugh

lol! Sorry man! I told Bri that something came up which it did! Moment Fiance goes *point* You're mine...I cannot fight >.<

(03-20-2015, 11:22 AM)Matthrian Wrote:
(03-20-2015, 11:12 AM)Warren Castille Wrote:

lol! Sorry man! I told Bri that something came up which it did! Moment Fiance goes *point* You're mine...I cannot fight >.<
wuh-pshhh~

RE: Another help me post! Friday edition! - Maril - 03-20-2015

[Image: j3cae.jpg]

RL stuff: Absolutely nothing. Intentionally did ALL of the things today, so I can do nothing but relax & nurse my injuries from the traffic accident I was involved in last Monday. Car vs. Bicycle, I was on the bicycle, miraculously I escaped with some scrapes, bruises and a wrist that isn't broken but definitely hurts. Reflexes had me "cushion" the blow with my hands, because apparently I think my hands are made of soft. 

RP stuff: I need to get planning on a mercenary event via MercWork, otherwise I just need to like, do all the RP. Cause I haven't had much last week cause work. I already stocked up on energy drinks too.