Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Traveling Miqo'te (...Yes another one) Looking for connections - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Traveling Miqo'te (...Yes another one) Looking for connections (/showthread.php?tid=10720)

Pages: 1 2

Traveling Miqo'te (...Yes another one) Looking for connections - Sairen Lunaris - 03-22-2015

Going to go ahead and admit that I am new to this rping aspect of the game, but I'm not new to the game itself. I've played before, but due to unforeseen circumstances I was unable to fully get involve. Now that I have, I am looking to try my hand in this aspect of the game for the first time. With that said and out of the way on to the matter at hand. It doesn't have to be anything romantic off the bat, for the time being I'm just looking for some friends. All and all I am cool with whatever. ^^ Should also add that I am EST time zone.

My character S'airen/Sairen is a mixed Miqo'te, having had a Seeker for a father and a Keeper for a mother. In an altercation with a group of tempered Amalj'aa his tribe was slain by the Amalj'aa. Sairen is usually relaxed in most situations, but like anyone else he enjoys having a good time even if it means getting into a little bit of trouble from time to time. Being a traveler he meets a lot of interesting people, though unfortunately he tends to act a little nervous and at times he prefers to observe others before interacting with them.

You can find more detailed information in his wiki page.

RE: Traveling Miqo'te (...Yes another one) Looking for connections - T'caska Khevo - 03-22-2015

You should totally have S'airen meet T'caska. She is prone to getting in trouble and loves to act out. If you ever see her around (read in Gridania) then just jump in!

RE: Traveling Miqo'te (...Yes another one) Looking for connections - Sairen Lunaris - 03-22-2015

Being that she is prone to getting in trouble I just might have him meet with her, just to see what kind of trouble she gets into. It actually sounds like she will be a lot of fun to interact with. Next time I have him in Gridania I'll be sure to keep an eye out in the dialog box to see if I spot her. ^^

RE: Traveling Miqo'te (...Yes another one) Looking for connections - Vokcas - 03-22-2015

Doctor Stien Skjold is what we call a traveling Doctor. He travels from town to town helping out anyone who need aid. It would even be possible that the two people may have bumped into each other on the road. After all he has been traveling for 10years.

Vok~

RE: Traveling Miqo'te (...Yes another one) Looking for connections - Sairen Lunaris - 03-22-2015

It is possible that he and the good doctor could have bumped into each other on the road. I mean off the back there are two possibilities I can think of at the moment. Stien could have come across an injured S'airen and treated him, or S'airen could have come across Stein and offered to help carry some things to the next town, possibly heading there himself.

RE: Traveling Miqo'te (...Yes another one) Looking for connections - Maril - 03-22-2015

Depending on your schedule, he might be able to sit down and share stories with Nailah sometime. She's spent many years of her life as a traveler/wanderer Smile

lol Oh I shall see then, perhaps my schedule will be open enough for the two to meet one another. I'm mostly on during the afternoon and evening.

RE: Traveling Miqo'te (...Yes another one) Looking for connections - Maril - 03-22-2015

(03-22-2015, 06:52 AM)NeroFenrirV1 Wrote: lol Oh I shall see then, perhaps my schedule will be open enough for the two to meet one another. I'm mostly on during the afternoon and evening.

Which timezone are you in? 

The reason why I mention schedule is because I am EU, and as one of my friends experienced this morning, if I stay up too late I blackout at the keyboard (apparently Blush )

RE: Traveling Miqo'te (...Yes another one) Looking for connections - Steel Wolf - 03-22-2015

If in your travels you run into a sellsword Roegadyn warrioress by the name of Steel Wolf, feel free to say hello! I'm generally around online at about 7pm EST.

Hope you enjoy the RP! Don't worry too terribly much about the "new to RP" thing, honestly, and just enjoy writing for and as your character. You might be surprised how many people believe themselves to be "expert RP'ers" over the course of years and have no real clue how to characterize that well.

(03-22-2015, 07:16 AM)Sastra Wrote:
(03-22-2015, 06:52 AM)NeroFenrirV1 Wrote: lol Oh I shall see then, perhaps my schedule will be open enough for the two to meet one another. I'm mostly on during the afternoon and evening.

The reason why I mention schedule is because I am EU, and as one of my friends experienced this morning, if I stay up too late I blackout at the keyboard (apparently Blush )
US timezone

I've been in that boat before, was working on something, ended up getting comfy and fell asleep unintentinally. Lol

(03-22-2015, 07:21 AM)Steel Wolf Wrote: If in your travels you run into a sellsword Roegadyn warrioress by the name of Steel Wolf, feel free to say hello!  I'm generally around online at about 7pm EST.

Hope you enjoy the RP!  Don't worry too terribly much about the "new to RP" thing, honestly, and just enjoy writing for and as your character.  You might be surprised how many people believe themselves to be "expert RP'ers" over the course of years and have no real clue how to characterize that well.
Will be sure to keep and eye out for her when I have the chance. xp

And thank you, been dying to try it out but been unsure as to how. From what I've seen it looks a lot of fun

RE: Traveling Miqo'te (...Yes another one) Looking for connections - Heart Quintessence - 03-22-2015

I think  Yhisa would love to meet  Sairen!

(03-22-2015, 12:43 PM)Heart Quintessence Wrote: I think  Yhisa would love to meet  Sairen!
Really? Smile

(03-22-2015, 07:44 AM)NeroFenrirV1 Wrote:
(03-22-2015, 07:16 AM)Sastra Wrote:

US timezone

I've been in that boat before, was working on something, ended up getting comfy and fell asleep unintentinally. Lol
Forgot to mention Est time

RE: Traveling Miqo'te (...Yes another one) Looking for connections - Faye - 03-22-2015

Hello there! I might be able to offer him some friends! Big Grin I'm glad to role-play anytime!