Hydaelyn Role-Players
Ban the Person above you Game! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Ban the Person above you Game! (/showthread.php?tid=10728)

Ban the Person above you Game! - Seye Qhesu - 03-22-2015

Always loved these on other gaming forums so I figured I would do this here. Rules are simple and easy to follow! Ban the person above you! Try to keep it friendly of course and it can be for any reason!

Example 1: Brianna is banned because she had a crush on Mister T in her childhood. 3 days of no fighting!

Example 2: Brianna causes too much of a scene and is very mean. Perma banned!

RE: Ban the Person above you Game! - Jaliqai - 03-22-2015

Brianna once stole the bottle of whiskey that Shido left behind for Meiko after he smacked her upside the head with it at the Grindstone. Party foul ban! (I still laugh about that every time I think about it.)

RE: Ban the Person above you Game! - Roen - 03-22-2015

Xheja is banned because she deals with shady tinctures and poisons, and is part of Tylwyth Narah! We all know they are up to no good! 3 days of community service in kissing and hugging orphans!

RE: Ban the Person above you Game! - Ha'uruh Nunh - 03-22-2015

Roen is in love with a terrorist.  She is therefore banned for 3 weeks from angsty forum RP posts.

RE: Ban the Person above you Game! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-22-2015

roen's HOWL'S character is too pretty, two weeks of having to draw anyone that talks to them in paint.
(abusive mod powers ^ xD)

RE: Ban the Person above you Game! - Edgar - 03-22-2015

Clio is too damn beautiful for this ugly game! She throws off the precious balance!

BANNED!

RE: Ban the Person above you Game! - Vali - 03-22-2015

Edgar is banned for being Canadian

I WENT THERE

RE: Ban the Person above you Game! - Ha'uruh Nunh - 03-22-2015

(03-22-2015, 05:39 PM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: roen's HOWL'S character is too pretty, two weeks of having to draw anyone that talks to them in paint.
(abusive mod powers ^ xD)

[Image: yF2scpp.jpg]

RE: Ban the Person above you Game! - Enla - 03-22-2015

Ha'uruh is banned for not drawing more in MS Paint FOR SHAME. Three weeks in the dunk tank.

RE: Ban the Person above you Game! - T'caska Khevo - 03-22-2015

Cylin is banned for being just a bit more than a "tad" mad and must undergo three weeks of anger management classes.

RE: Ban the Person above you Game! - Coatleque - 03-22-2015

Cylin and T'caska are both banned for skipping Valeria.

Vali is banned for 'going there'. We have enough drama, damnit!

3 days for all three.

(03-22-2015, 06:30 PM)Coatleque Wrote: Cylin and T'caska are both banned for skipping Valeria.

Vali is banned for 'going there'.  We have enough drama, damnit!

3 days for all three.

Coatleque is banned because I accidently read her title as "Impudent Upskirt" and now she must reflect on her filthy ways.

RE: Ban the Person above you Game! - Knight Kat - 03-22-2015

Edit: Damnit, T'caska beat me to Crofte right when I had a good banning post for her. So, T'caska is banned for three days!

RE: Ban the Person above you Game! - Oscare - 03-22-2015

Kat is banned for not being on time with her ban.

Oscare is banned for not inviting me to his LS, he is now banned until he invites me to his LS. (hope you are the person I'm thinking of