Hydaelyn Role-Players
"Never thought I'd die fighting along side a non-believer" *SPOILERS* - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: "Never thought I'd die fighting along side a non-believer" *SPOILERS* (/showthread.php?tid=10776)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: "Never thought I'd die fighting along side a non-believer" *SPOILERS* - Kage - 04-02-2015

(04-02-2015, 09:10 AM)Chris Ganale Wrote: My group has found keeping the ads directly underneath Vishap to be our best bet. It allows cannonfire to hurt both ads and him at the same time. Our tank did mention how much sheer chaos that is, though.
As a lalafell PLD who did that... Can confirm. When I run to the sides to pick up the adds (flash, scorn), I sometimes got underfoot hit because VISHAP DISAPPEARS FROM THE SCREEN. >.>;

I failed on patch day a lot because the tanks couldn't keep the adds with Vishap (always at the tail end etc) so they weren't in cannon range. Since I had to deal with the SCH and NIN when I tanked, I had to pre-burn a few Flashes before the mobs would peel to me. Annoying because the NIN stayed on adds most of the time which meant when I moved forward I had to move back because they'd take hate.

RE: "Never thought I'd die fighting along side a non-believer" *SPOILERS* - Menelwen - 04-02-2015

Depending on the day and time of this, I can come as a healer. Main is Scholar, but I'm comfortable with White Mage as well.

As far as reason to be there, Menelwen would have been one of the few Adders that was "graciously" sent up.

So long as she is healed up before we do this.

Ahem. If she's not healed up, I can come as a NPC that may or may not be related to Tom Berry.

[spoiler=Quoting Berrod]
(04-01-2015, 01:47 PM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote: I can play as healer if needed; just a different hairstyle and maybe a shave and I can play Berrod as someone else. You can put me down for a healer/DPS/Tank role, depending on if you need anything filled in the moment.

Another opportunity to get a likeable character shredded into a bloody mess.

Yes.

*Points at.*

I'M ON TO YOU!

RE: "Never thought I'd die fighting along side a non-believer" *SPOILERS* - Berrod Armstrong - 04-02-2015

(04-02-2015, 09:22 AM)Menelwen Wrote:
Show Content
Look on the bright side. At least they'll be killed by the actual enemy this time!

RE: "Never thought I'd die fighting along side a non-believer" *SPOILERS* - Zelmanov - 04-02-2015

So Final Line up is this : 

I went by post order of who gets in, with preference for named characters over sellsword or Ishgardian NPCs

Right so the team so far looks like:

Tanks : Evangeline Primrose
           Steel Wolf

Healers: Katriane Hiver
           Menelwen Veara

DPS:  Orrin
         Gwannes Oskwell
         Seiko Mamushi
         Flynt Reddard

on reserve : Leon Greymoon (class unknown)
                  Warren Castille (Class unknown, participation unknown)
                  Kale Aideron (Marauder/tank)

I would like to do Saturday 10 pm EST, is this good?

please PM me a confirmation or in game.

RE: "Never thought I'd die fighting along side a non-believer" *SPOILERS* - Menelwen - 04-02-2015

(04-02-2015, 09:26 AM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote:
(04-02-2015, 09:22 AM)Menelwen Wrote:
Show Content
Look on the bright side. At least they'll be killed by the actual enemy this time!

....Ohmygod. ; ;

You just went there.

RE: "Never thought I'd die fighting along side a non-believer" *SPOILERS* - Zelmanov - 04-04-2015

Just reconfirming the event for april 4th 2015 at 10 pm EST. If you cannot make it, please alert me

RE: "Never thought I'd die fighting along side a non-believer" *SPOILERS* - Menelwen - 04-04-2015

So, where are we all meeting? At the bridge in front of the gate?

RE: "Never thought I'd die fighting along side a non-believer" *SPOILERS* - Zelmanov - 04-04-2015

I'll be tossing out invites at around the time.

RE: "Never thought I'd die fighting along side a non-believer" *SPOILERS* - Menelwen - 04-04-2015

Thirty minutes!

RE: "Never thought I'd die fighting along side a non-believer" *SPOILERS* - Zelmanov - 04-05-2015

The event has come to pass, tons of fun! Congrats on being part of Eorzea's history in a place where you canonically can be