Hydaelyn Role-Players
Hello! ^^ - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Hello! ^^ (/showthread.php?tid=10784)

Hello! ^^ - Allegro - 03-25-2015

Well hello to everyone. My name is Allegro! I've mostly been playing ffxiv since beta but it's been on and off between breaks. My usual main character is on the cactuar server. I noticed over time on forums and tumblr that role playing is a big thing in final fantasy, and a very big part of the game on the Balmung server. So I woke up super early one morning to make a character on that server in order to roleplay! The sad thing is I have no friends or ties or anything on Balmung and since it's also a big server it's a little intimidating. So I could use some friend and stuff ;-;. 

A little about myself now. I'm 22 years old, I'm a big anime/manga geek, and I VERY much love video games. My favorite video game series is probably the Tales of Series. Examples are tales of symphonia and recently tales of xillia. As for anime it's a toughie but I'd say my favorite is Blue Exorcist. I'm a bit of a hyperactive guy and I get nervous and intimidated a lot by challenges. Also another tidbit is that I'm a big writer. I'm taking classes in college in order to further develop my writing. I love roleplayig and expressing yourself as a different person and it feels like an artistic way to develop yourself if you're unable to draw or anything. So I write and roleplay as a way to get my ideas and stuff out! 

But anyway, I hope to make some friends ingame. I'm still leveling and honestly seeing filled adventurers guilds with role players is a bit intimidating ;-;. But if you wanna be friends or something my ingame name on Balmung is Aren Loloan ^^

Nice to meet all of you Big Grin

RE: Hello! ^^ - Erik Mynhier - 03-25-2015

Hit me up on Balmung. Not only can we hang out, but I can give you some RP linkpearls to further your search.

RE: Hello! ^^ - Allegro - 03-25-2015

Okay! Big Grin. I really can't wait to meet all these new people.

RE: Hello! ^^ - Rosamund - 03-25-2015

Hello and welcome! Big Grin

RE: Hello! ^^ - Faye - 03-25-2015

Hello there, welcome to Balmung! I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding friends here! Big Grin

RE: Hello! ^^ - Nirri - 03-25-2015

Welcome and enjoy your stay!!

RE: Hello! ^^ - Y'lani - 03-25-2015

Welcome to Balmung! I think a large chunk of us began without knowing anybody here; it's not bad, in fact, it allows for a brand new group of people to make friends with!

Enjoy your stay here. We don't bite much. Big Grin

RE: Hello! ^^ - Jerciex - 03-25-2015

Hello and welcome too!

If you ever find yourself in Gridania and see Delni, don't hesitate to approach! 

I'm big "consumer" of anime and video games, so I think we can chat about them OOCly too. Thumbsup

RE: Hello! ^^ - Allegro - 03-25-2015

Nice to meet everyone! ^^. And I logged in just now so if anyone wants to add me go right ahead. I tried adding eric but i think hes offline so i couldnt.