Hydaelyn Role-Players
Directory of Contacts for New Players - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Directory of Contacts for New Players (/showthread.php?tid=10818)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Directory of Contacts for New Players - Meoix - 03-27-2015

Character Name: 
June Barlokov
Character Type: 
Mercenary, a light flirt, witty, often blunt

Availability
Day(s) of the Week:
Usually 7 days a week
Time(s) of the Day:
Most often, 4pm est -> 4am est I'll likely be on or not far from my PC.
Frequent Locations:
The quicksand, gold saucer, or out adventuring. I respond to tells if you wish to inquire after me.

RE: Directory of Contacts for New Players - Dogberry - 03-27-2015

Character Name: Dogberry Himalspyr
Character Type: Privateer captain, primal hunter, boisterous bruiser type.

Availability
Day(s) of the Week: Everyday
Time(s) of the Day: Evenings on weekdays, any time of day on weekends.
Frequent Locations: Limsa Lominsa, The Quicksand, Costa del Sol and The Golden Saucer

RE: Directory of Contacts for New Players - Nebbs - 03-27-2015

Character Name: U'anzu Souji
Character Type: Charming Rogue, Ronin

Character Name: Nebula Stardancer'
Character Type: Young Witch, student of magic, friend of fairies and the Sylphs

Availability
Day(s) of the Week: All
Time(s) of the Day: Mid Week GMT Evenings, Weekend GMT all day & night

Frequent Locations:
I don't go to specific RP locations much, I like to meet people out and about. I am happy to RP anywhere.

RE: Directory of Contacts for New Players - Maril - 03-27-2015

Character Name: Nailah Quill 
Character Type: Formerly wandering trader turned Company leader, apprentice Thraumaturge. Likes meeting new people, fond of wine. Also, Ala Mhigan. 

Availability
Day(s) of the Week: Available Days: All days except Wednesday. 
Time(s) of the Day: Available Times: 20:00-05:00 CEST/GMT+2. I will typically be online for more of the day, but I do not tend to RP in the afternoon. I will not rule it out as an option though. 

Frequent Locations: Ul'dah, The Goblet Ward 4, Anywhere in Thanalan.

My alts are also usable, contact for info.  

RE: Directory of Contacts for New Players - Alothia - 03-27-2015

Character Name: Alothia Starkwood
Character Type: Business Manager, Chatter Upper, Resident social butterfly

Availability: 
Day(s) of the Week: Mon-Friday, Some Sat. and Sun. 
Time(s) of the Day: After 7pm EST during the week, various times on the weekend.

Frequent Locations: The Quicksand, FC house in the Goblet, Gridania in the Twin Adders stand, out and about.

If you're looking for me, feel free to just shoot me a tell in game and I can let you know if I'm available for some RP. Sometimes I'm already RPing, sometimes I'm running content with buddies, but I'll do my best to make time for ya at some point!

RE: Directory of Contacts for New Players - Mikh'a - 03-27-2015

Character Name: Mikh'a Korofi
Character Type: Engineer, Medical, Full time nerd

Availability
Day(s) of the Week: Monday through Thursday, and Sunday
Time(s) of the Day: After 430 PM CST ( This will be subject to change with my work schedule, will update appropriately if/when the work schedule changes. )

Frequent Locations: Anywhere in Thanalan, especially the refugee camps and the Sil'dih ruins. Occasionally Ul'dah.

Code:
[b]Character Name:[/b] Mikh'a Korofi
[b]Character Type:[/b] Engineer, Medical, Full time nerd

[b]Availability[/b]
[i]Day(s) of the Week:[/i] Monday through Thursday, and Sunday
[i]Time(s) of the Day:[/i] After 430 PM CST ( This will be subject to change with my work schedule, will update appropriately if/when the work schedule changes. )

[b]Frequent Locations:[/b] Anywhere in Thanalan, especially the refugee camps and the Sil'dih ruins. Occasionally Ul'dah.

RE: Directory of Contacts for New Players - Coatleque - 03-27-2015

Character Name: Coatleque Crofte
Character Type: Sultansworn (non-officer), serving as a public liaison. She investigates matters of national security, but does not typically enforce menial laws.

Availability
Day(s) of the Week: Almost every day, depending on personal muse.
Time(s) of the Day: US Eastern Time (GMT -5) 7pm-12am Weeknights, all day Weekends

Frequent Locations: Ul'dah, Thanalan, sometimes travels abroad due to her investigations. If I am in the Mist, chances are I am OOC running dungeons.

RE: Directory of Contacts for New Players - SessionZero - 03-27-2015

Character Name: Reilan Orycia
Character Type: Ishgardian sellsword, scoundrel, rogue, and drunkard

Availability
Day(s) of the Week: Mon-Fri, every other weekend 
Time(s) of the Day: Mon-Fri 7pm-12am CST, Sat-Sun on and off all day (bi-weekly)

Frequent Locations: Flits between the three city-states while traveling for work. Can also be found in Coerthas on occasion. Send a tell with your character's current location and I can make Reilan available there.

RE: Directory of Contacts for New Players - Unnamed Mercenary - 03-27-2015

Character Name: Franz Renatus
Character Type: Mercenary. Estranged but loyal to Garlemald. Survivor of an experiment gone wrong. Foodie.

Availability
Day(s) of the Week: Weekdays mostly. Occasionally weekends
Time(s) of the Day: Weekdays, about 6:3-Midnight EST, Weekends (if free) All day PST. (I live PST, but my work hours match EST)

Frequent Locations: Ul'dah and its surrounding desert-y areas, the Black Shroud, Raincatcher's Gully (Part of La Noscea). Interest in Nymian Ruins/Bronze Lake. Avoids Northern Thanalan, Coerthas and Mor Dhona if it can be helped.

RE: Directory of Contacts for New Players - Sounsyy - 03-27-2015

Character Name: Sounsyy Mirke
Character Type: Maelstrom Levy Captain and Operative. Ala Mhigan national and Resistance veteran. Alcoholic.

Availability
Day(s) of the Week: Sat, Sun, Mon (occasionally Wed, Thu, Fri)
Time(s) of the Day: Sat/Sun/Mon - Any Time | Wed/Thu/Fri - 10pm-1am EST. (GMT-5)

Frequent Locations: Limsa Lominsa, La Noscea, Ul'dah, Vesper Bay, Ala Mhigan Refugee Camps, Scorpion Crossing. Does not frequent Shroud, Coerthas, or Mor Dhona.

RE: Directory of Contacts for New Players - Melkire - 03-27-2015

Fully updated now. Since we're so close to the end of March / beginning of April, I will be expecting updates from folks during the last week of April as we approach May. I will post in this thread announcing such when the time comes.

In the meantime, bring on more volunteers!

Also, TIL: Everyone is a merc.

[Image: tumblr_n4h4kyyVaL1smcbm7o1_500.gif]

RE: Directory of Contacts for New Players - Unnamed Mercenary - 03-27-2015

(03-27-2015, 12:43 PM)Melkire Wrote: Fully updated now. Since we're so close to the end of March / beginning of April, I will be expecting updates from folks during the last week of April as we approach May. I will post in this thread announcing such when the time comes.

Also, TIL: Everyone is a merc.

[Image: tumblr_n4h4kyyVaL1smcbm7o1_500.gif]

<- points to name.

Also, that gif really makes me think of Osric IC. ...but needs more beard.

RE: Directory of Contacts for New Players - FreelanceWizard - 03-27-2015

Character Name: L'yhta Mahre
Character Type: Insufferably upbeat adventuring wizard and magical researcher. Not your typical nerd.

Availability
Day(s) of the Week: Wednesday-Friday, Sunday
Time(s) of the Day: 8pm-11pm CST weekdays, various times after 1pm CST on Sunday.

Frequent Locations: Limsa Lominsa, Mor Dhona, sometimes Coerthas or the Shroud. Avoids Ul'dah when she can.

RE: Directory of Contacts for New Players - Shas - 03-29-2015

Character Name: Shas Tarry
Character Type: Sultansworn, Assists in the investigation of national security threats, and training and integration of new initiates. Ala Mhigan refugee

Availability
Day(s) of the Week: Typically everyday, work schedule permitting
Time(s) of the Day: US Pacific Time, 4pm-11pm Weeknights, Weekends usually on throughout the day

Frequent Locations: Ul'dah,Goblet Thanalan (usually around the refugee camps and Little Ala Mhigo), Limsa Lominsa on occasion

RE: Directory of Contacts for New Players - Ryanti - 03-31-2015

Character Name: Ryanti Veanysus
Character Type: Progressive, Open-Minded, Idealistic, Social, Empathetic, Smart Alec, Morally Ambiguous, Opinionated

Availability
Day(s) of the Week: Every Day except Thursday! (Tuesday and Saturday are my most free).
Time(s) of the Day: Tuesday and Saturday: Any time after 2pm Central Time.
Monday: Any time after 11pm Central time.
Wednesday, Friday, Sunday: 4pm - 9pm / 12am onward. All Central time.

Frequent Locations: Ul'Dah, Gridania, Limsa, La Noscea, Mor Dhona, Coerthas, everywhere. Travels often, so almost always on the road.