Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] European timezone blacksmith looking for customers/friends - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] European timezone blacksmith looking for customers/friends (/showthread.php?tid=10865)

European timezone blacksmith looking for customers/friends - Haydn'to - 03-29-2015

Update 14/05/2015 - I've temporarily retired this character!

Hey everyone!

European-based RPer here looking to meet some more people to RP with. My character Cináed is a Blacksmith and Armourer for a mercenary company called the Kindred. You can read a bit about him on the RPC if you want. Ways you might normally meet him include:

• Seeing a flyer for/hearing about for cheap repairs/crafting and approaching our FC house for work to be done on weapons or armour you might have

• Spotting him selling wares to merchants in Ul'dah

• Spotting him drinking in the Quicksand

However I can also find reasons for him to bump into your character as well (even literally bumping into them, meet-cute style) if those wouldn't work for your character!

I'm not looking for any race/gender/storyline in particular, but I am a Heavy RPer so ideally looking for someone whose character is in line with FF14's lore!

Feel free to comment/send me a PM/send me an in-game tell if you want to work something out :>

[Image: 1kzSs7z.jpg]

RE: European timezone blacksmith looking for customers/friends - D'eshel - 03-29-2015

I'm a EU player myself so more contacts from my side of the pond will never hurt. Feel free to poke/add me ingame should I fail to spot you and we'll try to set something up. I'd offer a wiki page/RPC link of my character, but... yeah. Still working on that. Ugh.

RE: European timezone blacksmith looking for customers/friends - Y'lani - 03-29-2015

Cinaed here is a bunch of fun. I can vouch for both the player and the character if you're searching for some enjoyable roleplay, especially if you're shy! We don't bite. 

I should push Y'lani forward for some more interaction with Cinaed. I'd imagine her brass knuckles would be worse for the wear after all of the fights she gets into -- and since she never touches her metal claws, they might need to be checked for rust. They could also get drunk together. Big Grin

@D'eshel: Don't feel bad! I also know the pain of wiki-making. *stares at my forever unfinished ones*

RE: European timezone blacksmith looking for customers/friends - Haydn'to - 04-07-2015

@D'eshel - added you! :>

@Y'lani - Thank you sweetheart <3 <3 Let's definitely roleplay sometime soon! I love the way you write Y'lani's dialogue.

Also bumping, I'm online atm and will be for the next few hours!

RE: European timezone blacksmith looking for customers/friends - Meishali - 04-07-2015

Heyo! I'm also an European player and my character is currently based in Ul'dah! You can read about her here, and you have my IRP info in this thread. 

I can't offer your big plotlines, but Luca's way of life is kinda... cheap so if she can find someone to repair her gear for a small amount of gils, yup, your character could be the one!

RE: European timezone blacksmith looking for customers/friends - Jerciex - 04-07-2015

Ooh! 
I could use blacksmith in my RP, I have already one tho, but being in EU timezone and he is US timezone, it makes things sometimes hard. But I think having second blacksmith wouldn't hurt. Delni works as leatherworker and she takes her tools to maintenance to professional blacksmiths.
In return Delni can fix/make you working gloves or others leather working clothes! Fair trade! Favor for favor! Wink

RE: European timezone blacksmith looking for customers/friends - Cymakara - 04-07-2015

While I don't need a blacksmith, William can always use a Drinking buddy ;D

RE: European timezone blacksmith looking for customers/friends - N'velhi Tia - 04-07-2015

If you're pondering on roleplaying with Cinaed - do it.
Dooo eeet.

RE: European timezone blacksmith looking for customers/friends - Oyuu - 04-07-2015

Hey, random friend request guy! :D
Feel free to poke me in game! Rhen hangs out in Ul'dah a lot as he works in the Goblet, and I'm also EU-based, so I'm sure we can arrange a meeting of some sort if you'd like! They can probably just bump into each other and end up drinking the night away, I think that would be a suitable meeting scenerio as Rhen doesn't really require his blacksmithing skills. 
Hope I can help out! ^^

RE: European timezone blacksmith looking for customers/friends - Haydn'to - 04-08-2015

@Meishali, Delni, Cymakara - added you all in game!

@N'velhi - pshhhhh oh you <3

@X'rhen - Sounds like a plan! :'D

RE: European timezone blacksmith looking for customers/friends - Faye - 04-09-2015

Hello there! I have a character who may be in need of a blacksmith sometime and often lurks around taverns drinking. I'd be glad to RP sometime!

RE: European timezone blacksmith looking for customers/friends - Renna - 04-10-2015

Hey there!

I run a small, EU-based FC on our server. We'd love to have you out at the house sometime, or travel to you if needs be. PM or send a tell sometime when you're on ^_^

RE: European timezone blacksmith looking for customers/friends - Haydn'to - 04-14-2015

@Faye & Renna - Will add you both next time you're online!

Bumping this thread as I'm online right now, should be for the next 2 hours or so!

RE: European timezone blacksmith looking for customers/friends - Aris - 04-14-2015

Hello! I'm also EU based with a Blacksmith/Armourer alt (still leveling her up though). While she certainly wouldn't want to steal your customers, it could be fun for them to meet, or have met already perhaps, or they could do a collaborative project, or something. Smile
Will send along a message any how in case you're interested!

RE: European timezone blacksmith looking for customers/friends - Haydn'to - 04-16-2015

@Aris - added you! :>

Bumping as I'll be online for the next few hours!