Hydaelyn Role-Players
[SPOILERS not hidden in SPOILERS] 2.55 Before the Fall Part 2 - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: [SPOILERS not hidden in SPOILERS] 2.55 Before the Fall Part 2 (/showthread.php?tid=10890)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: [SPOILERS not hidden in SPOILERS] 2.55 Before the Fall Part 2 - Kage - 04-03-2015

Koporo was rocking that do as a lala long before I got to see Pipin's face. And then he cut his hair.

So... some people speculated Y'shtola was using holy

/Holy/

Ummmm. Wouldn't that really be out of character for her?

RE: [SPOILERS not hidden in SPOILERS] 2.55 Before the Fall Part 2 - Kellach Woods - 04-03-2015

To me it didn't look much like Holy but what do I know.

RE: [SPOILERS not hidden in SPOILERS] 2.55 Before the Fall Part 2 - Ryanti - 04-03-2015

(04-03-2015, 09:15 PM)Kage Wrote: Koporo was rocking that do as a lala long before I got to see Pipin's face. And then he cut his hair.

So... some people speculated Y'shtola was using holy

/Holy/

Maybe.

But people do crazy things when it's life or death.

I'm more likely to think she did do something she hated doing, because she apologized beforehand.

RE: [SPOILERS not hidden in SPOILERS] 2.55 Before the Fall Part 2 - Chris Ganale - 04-03-2015

She was apologizing to her sister for (supposedly) sacrificing herself.

RE: [SPOILERS not hidden in SPOILERS] 2.55 Before the Fall Part 2 - UntrueCrystal - 04-05-2015

(04-03-2015, 09:15 PM)Kage Wrote: Koporo was rocking that do as a lala long before I got to see Pipin's face. And then he cut his hair.

So... some people speculated Y'shtola  was using holy

/Holy/

Considering she's a conjurer I wouldn't say it's out of character for someone thinking they were about to die to channel a huge burst of white magic similar to holy.

RE: [SPOILERS not hidden in SPOILERS] 2.55 Before the Fall Part 2 - Berrod Armstrong - 04-05-2015

(04-05-2015, 12:02 PM)UntrueCrystal Wrote:

So... some people speculated Y'shtola  was using holy

/Holy/

Considering she's a conjurer I wouldn't say it's out of character for someone thinking they were about to die to channel a huge burst of white magic similar to holy.
I've actually been hoping that that spell and the red slicing thing Ilberd did were previews of spell animations from 3.0 >.>

RE: [SPOILERS not hidden in SPOILERS] 2.55 Before the Fall Part 2 - Oscare - 04-05-2015

While I don't think it was specifically Holy, as there's nothing to prove that it was, I do think it was something akin to it. Y'shtola is implied to be a very powerful conjurer (she did block an attack from Ilberd) so I agree that it's not out of character for her to be able to do that.

Also.

WILRED-SENPAI. QQ

RE: [SPOILERS not hidden in SPOILERS] 2.55 Before the Fall Part 2 - Kismet - 04-05-2015

My personal speculation is that Y'shtola POSSIBLY performed what could either be a new WHM LB (based purely on the fact that Yda performed Final Heaven) OR a new lvl 60 skill. But, as I said, just speculation.

RE: [SPOILERS not hidden in SPOILERS] 2.55 Before the Fall Part 2 - Kage - 04-05-2015

The thing is, holy is supposed to be -bad- to really use isn't it? Destructive to Eorzea etc?

Isn't she the type to rather avoid that, especially when it's sorta selfish to do so (saving just man lives and it's against a threat such as say Bahamut)? She pretty much told Merlwyb she should fuck off cause Limsa brought the primals upon themselves.

RE: [SPOILERS not hidden in SPOILERS] 2.55 Before the Fall Part 2 - Berrod Armstrong - 04-05-2015

(04-05-2015, 04:06 PM)Kage Wrote: The thing is, holy is supposed to be -bad- to really use isn't it? Destructive to Eorzea etc?

Isn't she the type to rather avoid that, especially when it's sorta selfish to do so (saving just man lives and it's against a threat such as say Bahamut)? She pretty much told Merlwyb she should fuck off cause Limsa brought the primals upon themselves.
IF it was holy -- if-- then helping someone carry on the torch of the Dawn is a good enough reason to pull it out, I think.

RE: [SPOILERS not hidden in SPOILERS] 2.55 Before the Fall Part 2 - Kellach Woods - 04-05-2015

There's no mention of Holy being bad for Eorzea in the WHM 45 quest.

RE: [SPOILERS not hidden in SPOILERS] 2.55 Before the Fall Part 2 - Sounsyy - 04-05-2015

So I just found this on a friend's enjin. I think it's pretty ironic foreshadowing from last bit of MSQ.

[Image: tumblr_nmcmkkl3zR1smo4kfo1_1280.jpg]

RE: [SPOILERS not hidden in SPOILERS] 2.55 Before the Fall Part 2 - Rosamund - 04-09-2015

A bit late to the 'party' here but I just finished up the MSQ and all I could think afterwards:

Sighhhhhhhh.

RE: [SPOILERS not hidden in SPOILERS] 2.55 Before the Fall Part 2 - Kellach Woods - 04-09-2015

(04-05-2015, 10:50 PM)Sounsyy Wrote: So I just found this on a friend's enjin. I think it's pretty ironic foreshadowing from last bit of MSQ.

Except... he never did.

He clearly explains his motivations and outright states that Raubahn was fair game because he'd betrayed his fellow Ala Mhigans... somehow. At best, it explains why he did what he did when coupled with that. His own are the Ala Mhigans - and probably when Lolorito fucks them over once more he'll have to eat his words.

And then goes into the whole ramble about how the sultana softened him up and shit.

RE: [SPOILERS not hidden in SPOILERS] 2.55 Before the Fall Part 2 - Yssen - 04-09-2015

(04-09-2015, 07:36 AM)Kellach Woods Wrote:
(04-05-2015, 10:50 PM)Sounsyy Wrote: So I just found this on a friend's enjin. I think it's pretty ironic foreshadowing from last bit of MSQ.

Except... he never did.

He clearly explains his motivations and outright states that Raubahn was fair game because he'd betrayed his fellow Ala Mhigans... somehow. At best, it explains why he did what he did when coupled with that. His own are the Ala Mhigans - and probably when Lolorito fucks them over once more he'll have to eat his words.

And then goes into the whole ramble about how the sultana softened him up and shit.
 I think Soussy meant Raubahn's arm being cut off. Also, dude is still a traitor.