Hydaelyn Role-Players
Notice: Watch Your Wikis - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV News (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Notice: Watch Your Wikis (/showthread.php?tid=10900)

Pages: 1 2 3

Notice: Watch Your Wikis - Alothia - 03-31-2015

Hey guys, just letting you all know that since tomorrow is April Fool's Day and whatnot, please make sure you watch your wiki pages and check to make sure that no one has gotten past our notice and messed with your pages.

I just found two tonight that seemed to have been hit. The vandalizer in question has been banned, and the edits reverted, but just thought I would let you all know anyway.

Thanks!  And enjoy your days tomorrow!!

RE: Notice: Watch Your Wikis - Duskwright - 04-01-2015

Thanks for the notice and reminder. I actually forgot April Fools was a thing also forgot we're in April now!

RE: Notice: Watch Your Wikis - Zaheela - 04-01-2015

I'll have to check mine later, thanks for the warning. I completely forgot about April Fools.

RE: Notice: Watch Your Wikis - Flashhelix - 04-01-2015

[Image: 91a107a027.jpg]

I'm afraid it's already started again

RE: Notice: Watch Your Wikis - OttoVann - 04-01-2015

AHAHAHAHA

I WIN AGAIN

THIS IS WHY I DONT HAVE A WIKI

I knew I was making the right decision to be wiki-free.

RE: Notice: Watch Your Wikis - Chris Ganale - 04-01-2015

...Good thing I'm a nobody with most of my wikis being half-finished.

RE: Notice: Watch Your Wikis - Marisa - 04-01-2015

Honestly, with the ability to fix things with the change-log, I'd really just be curious to see what somebody would do with mine. Might be good for a laugh.

RE: Notice: Watch Your Wikis - Enla - 04-01-2015

Appreciate the heads up!

RE: Notice: Watch Your Wikis - K'nahli - 04-01-2015

(04-01-2015, 12:47 AM)Flashhelix Wrote: [Image: 91a107a027.jpg]

I'm afraid it's already started again

Ahaha... *amused*

RE: Notice: Watch Your Wikis - Alothia - 04-01-2015

If you do notice anything, just let me or another Moderator know, and we'll fix it up for ya.

RE: Notice: Watch Your Wikis - SicketySix - 04-01-2015

Ahh the beauty of not being one of the popular kids!

RE: Notice: Watch Your Wikis - Alothia - 04-01-2015

(04-01-2015, 08:30 AM)Manasas Reed Wrote: Ahh the beauty of not being one of the popular kids!

In all actuality, the two pages that were hit were not what you would call the "popular" kids at all. I don't think that I've ever seen one of them really post on the forums at all.

RE: Notice: Watch Your Wikis - K'nahli - 04-01-2015

*A light, yet unsettling wind rolls past Manasa's ears as he comes to heed Alothia's warning - immediately provoking the thought that something at that moment, was very wrong*

RE: Notice: Watch Your Wikis - Dogberry - 04-01-2015

I'd actually think it would be kind of funny of someone edited my wiki page.

Except now that I've said that, anyone who jokingly edits my wiki after reading this is officially unfunny and unoriginal. If you're going to pull a prank, be original.

RE: Notice: Watch Your Wikis - Gegenji - 04-01-2015

See, if I was going to prank a Wiki for the holiday, I'd... I dunno... do something more than just ruining a lot of writing and work.

I'd, like, copy their mugshot picture - draw a moustache and monocle onto it - and then update that picture. Still have the original image on hand, of course, to change it back afterward. April Fools! You're dapper!