Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Sorry and Forgiveness Thread - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: The Sorry and Forgiveness Thread (/showthread.php?tid=10905)

Pages: 1 2 3

The Sorry and Forgiveness Thread - g0ne - 04-01-2015

I'm not sure if there's one of these around here or not, but here goes.

I believe saying sorry and forgiving others is one of the best things you can do for yourself as well as for others. 

This thread is a thread when you can say sorry and forgive others. It's as simple as that.

I'll start.

First off, Lulu, I would like to say sorry, and ask you to please forgive me if I did anything that might have led you to your death. I tried my best to look after you and love you, but if it was not enough, I am sincerely sorry. You will always be in my heart. 

Next, to anyone and everyone who is reading this, if I ever did something that might have incited any sort of negative emotion or response in you, I am truly sorry for anything and everything. I would like you to know that I do not want to hurt others on purpose, but if I accidentally did so, or perhaps even if I do so on purpose, I hope that you will forgive me. 

Lastly, if anyone is worried that I might be holding something against them, please do not think so. I do not hold anything against any of you. And I forgive everything, and purge it from my mind and heart. Forgive and forget. 

Okies, I'm done. If anyone else wishes to utilise this thread, well, it's open for everyone. Smile

RE: The Sorry and Forgiveness Thread - Jerciex - 04-01-2015

Eleni, don't feel sorry. I know you are sad now and this might sound clichee,  but I'm sure that you cared and loved Lulu and other parrots as much as possible and you don't have anything to do with Lulu's dead or to be blamed. As long I have known you, you really care about your parrots. These parrot can't have better friend and family than you.

Forgiving yourself is most difficult.. It will take time, but it is important.

I don't think anyone is going to be angry to you about this thread. Sometimes we people need share our pain with others.

I'm sorry that I cannot be more help here.

RE: The Sorry and Forgiveness Thread - McBeefâ„¢ - 04-01-2015

I'm sorry that I'm such a horrible grump and have been grumpy to lots of people over my RP and FFXIV career.

RE: The Sorry and Forgiveness Thread - Bryn - 04-03-2015

RE: The Sorry and Forgiveness Thread - g0ne - 05-15-2015

Right, so I just wanted to pop on here again, and extend out a sincere apology to anyone and everyone. I admit, I'm human and I have flaws, and if I have ever done anything, whether knowingly or unknowingly, that might have hurt or incited any negative emotion of any sort in any of you, I'm truly sorry. 

I do not want to be on bad terms with any of you, I respect you all and look up to all of you, and I hope that if there has been any issue or conflict, that we can forgive and put it behind us and move on.

RE: The Sorry and Forgiveness Thread - Melodia - 05-15-2015

(05-15-2015, 01:45 PM)Eleni Wrote: Right, so I just wanted to pop on here again, and extend out a sincere apology to anyone and everyone. I admit, I'm human and I have flaws, and if I have ever done anything, whether knowingly or unknowingly, that might have hurt or incited any negative emotion of any sort in any of you, I'm truly sorry. 

I do not want to be on bad terms with any of you, I respect you all and look up to all of you, and I hope that if there has been any issue or conflict, that we can forgive and put it behind us and move on.

You know I have no issues with you smiley marshmallow *hugs*

But I hear you. Your last paragraph is...it's truth for me as well.

RE: The Sorry and Forgiveness Thread - Ignacius - 05-15-2015

I'm sorry I've been gone for so long.  Almost a year, and for some reason, from the posts I'm seeing, I feel like I'm just dropping into Corpus Christi after a hurricane blew through that I didn't see.  Did I miss something?

RE: The Sorry and Forgiveness Thread - Warren Castille - 05-15-2015

Sure, why not.

I'm a pretty opinionated person, and I tend to view discussion and debate as a sort of proving grounds for opinions and values. As such, I get pretty heated in trying to make sure I've backed the correct horse. That pretty much means I'm a dick to talk with about conflicting points, and for that I'm sorry.

I rarely, if ever, mean any actual hostility. I grew up playing sports and as you can see from the Roast thread, I'm kind of a fan of smug shit-talking. It's just that, though - It's not meant to debase anyone and only exists "on the field" for me. If we run into each other in-game after a nasty argument or something I generally try to ignore what happened elsewhere.

So, uh. Sorry for the folks I've offended and pissed off. I don't really mean it.

RE: The Sorry and Forgiveness Thread - Cato - 05-15-2015

I'm sorry if people feel like I brush them off. I'd love to role-play with as many of you as possible but even with a fairly flexible schedule I live in a completely different timezone to the majority of role-players present here.

I also greatly enjoy the other aspects of the game so sometimes I'll simply log on for the sake of doing a dungeon, raid or a few rounds of triple triad and then log off again.

RE: The Sorry and Forgiveness Thread - Max - 05-15-2015

Sorry Romani for letting the ghosts get you and the cows. I ran outta arrows

RE: The Sorry and Forgiveness Thread - Alothia - 05-15-2015

I'm sorry I've been such a flake.

There are so many times where I want to RP with people, but then for one reason or another I just don't feel up to it in the moment. I know that being pregnant is really no excuse, but it's been affecting me online as well as IRL. A lot of times I just don't want to do anything. I've basically turned into a bum.

And I apologize if ever offended any of you for any reason. I try my darndest to be the kind of person I'd like others to be to me. I know that I sometimes fall short, but I do try.

RE: The Sorry and Forgiveness Thread - g0ne - 05-15-2015

(05-15-2015, 01:51 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: Sure, why not.

I'm a pretty opinionated person, and I tend to view discussion and debate as a sort of proving grounds for opinions and values. As such, I get pretty heated in trying to make sure I've backed the correct horse. That pretty much means I'm a dick to talk with about conflicting points, and for that I'm sorry.

I rarely, if ever, mean any actual hostility. I grew up playing sports and as you can see from the Roast thread, I'm kind of a fan of smug shit-talking. It's just that, though - It's not meant to debase anyone and only exists "on the field" for me. If we run into each other in-game after a nasty argument or something I generally try to ignore what happened elsewhere.

So, uh. Sorry for the folks I've offended and pissed off. I don't really mean it.

I want to echo some bits of what Warren said. I don't think anyone means to actually be hostile or to deliberately hurt someone. 

But if it happens accidentally, or maybe even on purpose, remember that we too are humans just like you and we have raging emotions as well. 

Once again, I'm sure none of us mean it. I'm sure none of us want to be deliberately hostile and mean. I promise I try not to. So, don't hold it against others. Best to talk it out and fix up any misunderstandings. Smile

RE: The Sorry and Forgiveness Thread - Nebbs - 05-15-2015

Sorry for all he things I do that annoy people, some I know and some I don't, and even even those that please some annoy others.

Also sorry that while I would like to help so many people I am selfish in that I play this game for my enjoyment, so offers that help take time for me to fit in.

And finally.. I don't do text, I summarise, and I conceptualise and I visualise. I know those who like specifics and detail will be annoyed by this but we are a bunch of all-sorts. It's my disability and I would not trade it for anything. I am sorry that I sometimes push against this gap rather than walking away.

RE: The Sorry and Forgiveness Thread - SM Nick - 05-15-2015

Thank goodness someone made this thread.

I'm sorry to everyone in the RPC for acting too impulsive and attention-greedy in the past couple of months. I'm both busy, stressed, and shy and I just wanted to get noticed, and I also took advantage of you artists with your free art, and that screwed me. I am not expecting forgiveness from any of you, as I still cannot forgive myself even though I am trying to change. Even though I cut down my characters to only 1, I still have a long way to go until I can fully forgive myself for my behavior.

RE: The Sorry and Forgiveness Thread - Cynel1 - 05-19-2015

I like to apologize to RPC in general   for Acting out i was oblivious to what Ive done and it cost me a FC membership and a LS that wont be named here they Probably hate me so i have to forgive myself Learn the mistakes Ive made and move on.  

((PS Im glad someone made this Thread this will give me personal clousure Smile ))