Hydaelyn Role-Players
Urgent convening of Royalist military (2.55 spoiler warning) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Urgent convening of Royalist military (2.55 spoiler warning) (/showthread.php?tid=10920)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Urgent convening of Royalist military (2.55 spoiler warning) - Seriphyn - 04-01-2015

I decided to come up with this event as an opportunity for Royalist characters to come together in response to the ending of 2.55 and build a sort of metaconsensus. The OOC details are as follows; Acting Flame Lieutenant Kale Aideron is facilitating a meeting of Royalist military, primarily Sultansworn and Immortal Flames (but any ally is welcome), to come together at Nanasha Barracks at Ward 7 Plot 52 to discuss recent events, but really to provide an opportunity for our characters to react to what has occurred without spoiling it for new characters in the Quicksand (for example).

I aim for this to take place on Saturday 11th April at 7pm Eastern. The reason it is not this weekend is so that it can be dedicated to players who work during the week to complete the story then, and join us in a fortnight. 

The IC message is as follows! Do not consider it published today necessarily, but in its own continuity, sent at any point before the 11th.

Show Content

RE: Urgent convening of Royalist military (2.55 spoiler warning) - H'malosi Dinhe - 04-01-2015

Consider Malosi in attendance!

RE: Urgent convening of Royalist military (2.55 spoiler warning) - Shas - 04-01-2015

A good chance Shas will be there. Just depends on her condition over the next few days.

RE: Urgent convening of Royalist military (2.55 spoiler warning) - Melkire - 04-01-2015

Osric won't be attending. He has his reasons.

RE: Urgent convening of Royalist military (2.55 spoiler warning) - Aya - 04-01-2015

(04-01-2015, 07:16 PM)Melkire Wrote: Osric won't be attending. He has his reasons.
Batman doesn't do townhalls.

RE: Urgent convening of Royalist military (2.55 spoiler warning) - Coatleque - 04-01-2015

Per my thoughts here, Coatleque will not be attending. She's already been given her orders (see: What she's supposed to believe) and will propagate that rumor indefinitely.

Also, a large gathering of Royalist supporters right when the Monetarists seize the majority of power in the city does not seem very wise. Especially when they're armed supporters.

RE: Urgent convening of Royalist military (2.55 spoiler warning) - H'malosi Dinhe - 04-01-2015

Wise, perhaps not. But, if it wasn't a large gathering it would be a spattering of smaller ones, that would boil over into bursts of violence instead of an organized reaction.  I like the latter, personally. Less work. -nod-

RE: Urgent convening of Royalist military (2.55 spoiler warning) - Seriphyn - 04-01-2015

It's in the middle of the Goblet, Flames-controlled territory!

RE: Urgent convening of Royalist military (2.55 spoiler warning) - Cynel1 - 04-01-2015

Cyneler is coming for his own reasons.

RE: Urgent convening of Royalist military (2.55 spoiler warning) - McBeefâ„¢ - 04-01-2015

I'll send R'elend to gloat.

RE: Urgent convening of Royalist military (2.55 spoiler warning) - Chris Ganale - 04-01-2015

Would a semi-retired Flames loyalist be welcomed at this affair?

RE: Urgent convening of Royalist military (2.55 spoiler warning) - Jana - 04-02-2015

Jana kinda lives in the barracks at this point, so I'll have to try and remember the time so I can be there too!

RE: Urgent convening of Royalist military (2.55 spoiler warning) - Seriphyn - 04-02-2015

(04-01-2015, 10:02 PM)Chris Ganale Wrote: Would a semi-retired Flames loyalist be welcomed at this affair?

You bet!

RE: Urgent convening of Royalist military (2.55 spoiler warning) - Flashhelix - 04-02-2015

Oskwell is/is gonna be/was/whatever at the Steps of Faith as a sellsword lending his aid, so he'd have reason to stop by if for no other reason then that he most definitely does not trust the Blades.

RE: Urgent convening of Royalist military (2.55 spoiler warning) - Edgar - 04-02-2015

Koporo is a Monetarist that happened to be a firm supporter of the Sultana. He tried to teach a balance between the Syndicate and the Sultanate, but in the face of this...Event, he is gravely concerned about the future. Would he be welcome?