Hydaelyn Role-Players
Ala Mhigan Character Directory. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Ala Mhigan Character Directory. (/showthread.php?tid=11070)

Pages: 1 2

Ala Mhigan Character Directory. - Reiner Dorn - 04-12-2015

Coming in my future attempts to revitalize Ala Mhigan culture in open RP and RP events I wanted to get a sense of how strong that community I'm targeting is, please help me to get a good comprehensive list of characters, of whatever race that once called Ala Mhigo home.

Personal Profile
Character Name: TEXT
Race: TEXT

Domestic Profile
Civil Status: TEXT
Place of Residence: TEXT
Free Company: TEXT

Social Profile
TEXT

Meta Profile
TEXT

RE: Ala Mhigan Character Directory. - Coatleque - 04-12-2015

Personal Profile
Character Name: Coatleque Crofte (assumed, not given)
Race: Hyur (Highalnder)

Domestic Profile
Civil Status: Single
Place of Residence: Ul'dah
Free Company: The Coral Sea

Social Profile
See character wiki for more information

Meta Profile
See character wiki for more information

RE: Ala Mhigan Character Directory. - Domri Blackblade - 04-12-2015

Personal Profile
Character Name: Domri Blackblade
Race: Highlander

Domestic Profile
Civil Status: Unavailable
Place of Residence: Depends where work is.
Free Company: Rudra's Storm

Social Profile
Wiki Link

Meta Profile
Wiki Link

RE: Ala Mhigan Character Directory. - Barengar - 04-12-2015

Personal Profile
Character Name: Barengar Armsbreaker
Race: Hyur (Highlander)

Domestic Profile
Civil Status: Single
Place of Residence: The Nearest Inn Room
Free Company: Free Wing Society

Social Profile
Barengar's Wiki

Meta Profile
Barengar's Wiki

RE: Ala Mhigan Character Directory. - cuideag - 04-12-2015

Personal Profile
Character Name: Delial Grimsong
Race: Hyur, Highlander

Domestic Profile
Place of Residence: N/A
Free Company: Blackthorn Company

Social Profile
Grimsong (formerly Blackstone, also known as Kinslayer) is an outspoken supporter of the Garlean regime who has made a life out of hunting members of the Ala Mhigan Resistance. She was presumed dead for a time after her activities in Ala Mhigo came to an abrupt halt not too long after the Calamity. Her reappearance in Ul'dah, however, would prove those rumors false.

In recent years, her presence has been most strongly felt in Thanalan, where she has been thought responsible for the deaths of at least two individuals and the kidnapping of another.

Current Status: MIA.

Meta Profile
Wiki page can be found here.

RE: Ala Mhigan Character Directory. - Shas - 04-12-2015

Personal Profile
Character Name: Shas Tarry (Sharla Blackheart)
Race: Highlander, Hyur

Domestic Profile
Civil Status: Involved
Place of Residence: Ul'dah/Goblet
Free Company: Phoenix

Social Profile

Meta Profile
Shas' Wiki

RE: Ala Mhigan Character Directory. - Bryn - 04-12-2015

Personal Profile
Character Name: Brynhilde Wulf

Domestic Profile
Civil Status: Courting
Place of Residence: The Goblet
Occupation: Landsknecht (Ala Mhigan Shaman in future character development)
Free Company: Aeon

Social Profile
https://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/Brynhilde_Wulf

Meta Profile
See above.

RE: Ala Mhigan Character Directory. - Maril - 04-12-2015

Personal Profile
Character Name: Nailah Quill
Race: Highlander

Domestic Profile
Place of Residence: The Goblet, 4 - 11. 
Free Company: The Kindred 

Social Profile
Here!

Meta Profile
Nailah's Wiki 

Thal's Wiki

RE: Ala Mhigan Character Directory. - Elaris - 04-12-2015

Personal Profile
Character Name: Taithroran Xanahir
Race: Hyur Midlander

Domestic Profile
Place of Residence: Nomadic
Free Company: Regnum Garlemald!

Social Profile
Taithroran Xanahir is nomadic mercenary. He currently has been taking jobs from the underworld market in Eorzea while maintaining a hidden identity from those whom may remember him from the past. He was only but a young fighter when Garlemald had taken the offensive in Gyr Abania. It was the right opportunity to turn against those who opposed the growth of the Empire so his family had turned against the resistance at the time of war. Revenge is what ultimately brought Tait to Eorzea, and plans to remain until the act of revenge has eventually been carried out by his own sword.

Meta Profile
This is an alt account so it will be rare to run into me but my signature does carry my other characters so give me a poke if you see any of them around for a possible meet up! I do not have a Wiki and most likely will not create one so hit me up if you want to get to know the character in depth.

RE: Ala Mhigan Character Directory. - Pastry Army - 04-12-2015

Personal Profile
Character Name:Mistalv Arroway
Race: Hyur (Highlander)

Domestic Profile
Civil Status:Seeing Someone
Place of Residence: Little Ala Mhigo
Free Company:Pending

Social Profile
Calm. Kind. Dedicated. If asked, these would be the words the blind Priestess would use to describe herself. Mistalv's duty as a Fist of Rhalgr has always come first in her life, putting the wants and needs of Ala Mhigo well above those of her own. Her life is consumed by it, spending every waking moment she can Mastering the art of destruction from her patron god so that she can stand firm as a pillar of strength for the refugees to lean on. 

Meta Profile
My main stay in the game. Always looking to hit up and flex the Ala Mhigan roots IC. Don't  be afraid to drop a line in game or otherwise anytime. I don't bite. Often. And am always in the mood to make new friends and rp buddies. 

RE: Ala Mhigan Character Directory. - Erik Mynhier - 04-12-2015

Personal Profile
Character Name: Erik Myhnier
Race: Mixed

Domestic Profile
Civil Status: Engaged
Place of Residence: Sable Hall, Ul'dah
Free Company: The Red Wings

Social Profile
Born in Ala Mhigo, like many Erik was a refugee from the Empire's wrath. By the age of sixteen he had made his way to Ul'dah where he began his career as a member of Ul'dah's mercenary army, joining the unit, The Crimson Watch. This lead him into service of the Immortal Flames, and for a time the Sultansworn. Noble and sometimes reckless, Erik lives by a code he has gained from his years of hardships. It has become well known as of late to more then his closest friends, that Erik has little love for either the Royalist or Monetarist. He feels them two sides of the same coin, and that their constant fighting does nothing but places a burden on the people. Something that bothers him personally due to his own past.

Meta Profile
Erik is my one and only character. I have been playing this character really since EQ to varying degrees. I started him intentionally as a very sad and cold man, as I enjoy RP where people start out that way, and find their way to happiness slowly. Over the almost two years since I started here, Erik has lightened up a bit but never past that professional line. His mother was of Ishgard, and his father Ala Mhigo. This choice was on purpose when I made him as I assumed Ishgard and Ala Mhigo would be the first places covered by expansions and wanted a reason to explore both. Also it made for an interesting character, the strength, passion, and inner rage of a highlander, mixed with the refinement, self control, and education of an elezen. I love inner-dichotomy.

RE: Ala Mhigan Character Directory. - Seye Qhesu - 04-12-2015

Personal Profile
Character Name: Ella Silentstorm

Domestic Profile
Place of Residence: Goblet

Free Company: The Skyward Eye

Social Profile
Wiki
[url=https://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/Ella_Silentstorm][/url]
Meta Profile
Ella is a very quiet Highlander who seems to have self esteem issues about her ability to fight. She often just stands there and lets herself become a target dummy for friends as well as people who wouldn't be considered friends but 'bullies'. She is currently working with the help of her group to become a better fighter as well as not be so closed off to everyone.

RE: Ala Mhigan Character Directory. - Jurgen Rothmoore - 04-12-2015

Personal Profile
Character Name: Rythiel "Rothmoore"
Race: Hyur (Highlander)

Domestic Profile
Place of Residence: Currently within the Goblet
Free Company: The Kindred

Social Profile
https://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/Rythiel_Rothmoore

Meta Profile
This'd be my main, I do have an alt which was my character from launch, but they mostly sit around as a small reminder or if I fancy using them to NPC stuff! Can usually find me lurking about somewhere during EU peak hours or most of the weekend! Feel free to give me a poke ingame if you fancy some RP.

RE: Ala Mhigan Character Directory. - Sophia_Grave - 04-13-2015

Personal Profile
Character Name: Lorelei Armstrong
Race: Highlander

Domestic Profile
Place of Residence: Goblet
Free Company: Aeon

Social Profile
To keep it brief, Lorelei is very much the angsty Mhigan youth who is angry at just about everyone. Currently, she spends her time being a sadsack wastrel, but in the rare instances she's able to forget, she's actually quite pleasant. She's also looking for someone to teach her to fight. See wiki for more info.

Meta Profile
Link. Its still heavy WIP but the timeline is there, at least.

RE: Ala Mhigan Character Directory. - Aya - 04-13-2015

Personal Profile
Character Name: Aya "Foxheart" 
Race: Highlander (raised in Ishgard)

Domestic Profile
Civil Status: Working Girl
Place of Residence: Hourglass (Quick Sand)
Free Company: Formerly of the Hungry Wolf

Social Profile
Aya is a cheerful, bubbly, and energetic blonde barmaid.  From a high aristocratic family that fled early during the Garlean invasion.  Wandered from city-to-city as refugees until settling in Ishgard with distant family members.  Aya appears Ishgardian to most, and does not relate closely to other Ala Mhigan refugees. Nonetheless she is quick and easy to befriend, and cannot escape the understanding that Ala Mhigans are her people, at least as much as anyone can be called that.

Meta Profile
Aya's an easy to befriend character constantly on the look out to build relationships, make friends, and network.  Given how young she was at the time of exile, she does not relate much to Ala Mhigo, and is unlikely to be known by other Ala Mhigans. Nonetheless she is rather free in discussing her background, and anyone wishing to know that Aya is that "Ala Mhigan-Ishgardian barmaid at the Quick Sand" would know just that Smile