Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] They are among you! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] They are among you! (/showthread.php?tid=11089)

Pages: 1 2

They are among you! - Kiri Kimori - 04-13-2015

Domans have been off the boat for some time now, keeping off the visible eye, mostly restricted to Mor Dhona, working and trying to set up thier new lives. The Hurians and even the Lalafell Domans of course have had it much easier blending in, yet the Au Ra have been kept behind closed doors being told "it's not time yet" ...

But I know your out there fellow brothers and sisters. Not ones to be kept locked up for long. Hiding out in the shadows, keeping your distance from others, even resorting to expensive sylphic glamors. Well you need not explore this new land alone! Let us begin to gather and feel more comfortable amongst each other! Raen and Xaela alike! Our time will be soon when we can cast off these masks and magic!

(( seeking fellow Au Ra or other Domans and Othard refugees. Linkshell incoming dependant on interest or if there isn't already one out there I am aware of. All accumulating to a big unmasking party in June!  Feel free to sent me a tell in game, I am usually on, even if afk! ))

RE: They are among you! - Gegenji - 04-13-2015

Ah, I was overseeing your fights at the Grindstone! And watched your subsequent running away after winning! Laugh

Is the unveiling thing going to be an actual planned event? Or just... "correcting" the model to the proper race?

RE: They are among you! - Reiner Dorn - 04-13-2015

I may even know one in hiding!

RE: They are among you! - Seye Qhesu - 04-13-2015

Bri is still pissed about bring clawed in the face. Who dies that?! Lol. She is keeping a sense open for the woman because she is confused as to what she us.

RE: They are among you! - Warren Castille - 04-13-2015

Au Ra? What's that? You mean the weird Amalj'aa woman who everyone clearly saw using claws and a tail in the Grindstone finals?

She was alone, so we didn't have the lynch her.

(04-13-2015, 12:22 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: Au Ra? What's that? You mean the weird Amalj'aa woman who everyone clearly say using claws and a tail in the Grindstone finals?

Totally not suspicious. . .

Also, warren missed the bloodbath that was Toff and Matthrian's  rematch.

RE: They are among you! - FloriaRaine - 04-13-2015

Sounds Interesting, i have a few doman alts, two of which are place holders for au ra, unsure of whether i want to actually rp with them yet.

RE: They are among you! - Kiri Kimori - 04-13-2015

(04-13-2015, 12:09 PM)Gegenji Wrote: Ah, I was overseeing your fights at the Grindstone! And watched your subsequent running away after winning! Laugh

Is the unveiling thing going to be an actual planned event? Or just... "correcting" the model to the proper race?
Actually hoping to have a planned event with like minded people! I know come 3.0 people will want to be in a rush to do all the fun new things, but I hope we could at least all log out together the night of maintenance, throw a party, and when we log back in pop fantasia and be like we are supposed to! and then perhaps all gather again for a little bit to show off to each other and finish the party!

(04-13-2015, 12:22 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: Au Ra? What's that? You mean the weird Amalj'aa woman who everyone clearly saw using claws and a tail in the Grindstone finals?

She may of gotten a little excited to be out and about Tongue  
She was scolded by her peers and has been given a proper glamoring since her outing...
As far as a lynching goes... at least we knows shes tough and fast enough to win in the largest competiton yet!

(04-13-2015, 12:20 PM)Brianna Dunham Wrote: Bri is still pissed about bring clawed in the face. Who dies that?! Lol. She is keeping a sense open for the woman because she is confused as to what she us.

Sorry bout that Bri Blush She sometimes forgets how sharp she keeps them to help her with her tinkering.

(04-13-2015, 12:50 PM)Kiri Kimori Wrote:
(04-13-2015, 12:20 PM)Brianna Dunham Wrote: Bri is still pissed about bring clawed in the face. Who dies that?! Lol. She is keeping a sense open for the woman because she is confused as to what she us.

Sorry bout that Bri Blush She sometimes forgets how sharp she keeps them to help her with her tinkering.
*points to eyes and back* I'm watching you. . . (Lol)

RE: They are among you! - Warren Castille - 04-13-2015

(04-13-2015, 12:48 PM)Kiri Kimori Wrote:
(04-13-2015, 12:22 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: Au Ra? What's that? You mean the weird Amalj'aa woman who everyone clearly saw using claws and a tail in the Grindstone finals?

She may of gotten a little excited to be out and about Tongue  
She was scolded by her peers and has been given a proper glamoring since her outing...
As far as a lynching goes... at least we knows shes tough and fast enough to win in the largest competiton yet!

I was equal parts pleasantly surprised and wondering how to explain it. It certainly made for an extra-memorable night, though. Feel free to point out if anyone gives you gruff about your race that you won the Grindstone while wearing a huge coat and holding back!

RE: They are among you! - SicketySix - 04-13-2015

I may have this all wrong, but curious so just going to throw this question out there.

You played a glamored Au Ra but somehow managed to use a tail and claws, and not get instantly mobbed by everyone around you? How do you explain that from an IC perspective?

Not that I care, just seems a little odd to me.

(04-13-2015, 12:58 PM)Casden Reeves Wrote: I may have this all wrong, but curious so just going to throw this question out there.

You played a glamored Au Ra but somehow managed to use a tail and claws, and not get instantly mobbed by everyone around you? How do you explain that from an IC perspective?

Not that I care, just seems a little odd to me.
As you see above from Warren, I been sorting a big heavy coat and hoods. Also I not been just walking up to people ansd saying "hey there!"  I keep off to the side, people look at me too long I run away.  

Then there was the grindstone, that was a big public thing yes, but most people mistook her for some smaller Amal'jii!  It is known there are friendlier beastmen, and she was in a competiton where it has never said they were outlawed, she was also not being violent, just competeing like everyone else, and after the winning? Ran off before she could get questioned further. 

While RPing to the side and running off can be fun.. thats rough to do for another 2 months! It is why looking for others of like mind whom we could be more open with.  Kiri knows shes not the only one to sneak off, she wants to find them!   But yeah.. she shouldn't of entered the Grindstone, she knows it... but she couldn't help herself! she wanted to test her hand at Eorzeas finest!

RE: They are among you! - Reiner Dorn - 04-13-2015

And found them wanting?