Hydaelyn Role-Players
Show off your RP character! ^^ - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Show off your RP character! ^^ (/showthread.php?tid=11091)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Show off your RP character! ^^ - Yunas13 - 04-13-2015

I've seen there are some threads dedicated to couples and for screenshots but not really any dedicated to the character themselves. I've been lurking here for a while now and I've read several of the forum topics and it got me thinking that wouldn't be fun to have one topic where people can show off their characters?

I'll go first!

[Image: 14jrxja.png]

Meet Serena Lightheart (Currently Tsubasa Lightheart, I was going to make her a lalafel but after being one for about an hour, I realized that I just couldn't handle the camera angle at all. Kept getting motion sickness)

Serena is a 27 year old young woman who lives in Gridania and has trained in the art of conjury but has taken interest in the art of summoning. She is a kind and gentle young woman who only wants to see the world she lives in safe for the ones she loves.

In-game: Currently single (but in my fanfiction, she is the wife of Michael Lightheart, a paladin character based off Michael Jackson of the BAD album era/Ryo of the Wildfire of Ronin Warriors)

RE: Show off your RP character! ^^ - ZacharyVolfire - 04-13-2015

[Image: 0fe719d3d8eff926da0267b3cf33d6988bbc3b6b.jpg]
Zachary Volfire
Age 23
Single

A merchant/Aether Researcher who travels alot. Owns a guild as well but sometimes is too busy to run it. ((OTL))

Open to adventure and more hten welcome to make a deal or go on the search for new materials. He can be a perverted flirt however on the topic of dresses and outfits.

((so far i only have a small roleplay going on with him but he's open to alot of different events))

RE: Show off your RP character! ^^ - Maril - 04-13-2015

[Image: tumblr_nm9346GpLP1u8m2e9o1_540.png]

Nailah Quill, trader-turned-company leader. Somewhere close to 30 years old, fond of wine. Way too fond of wine.

[Image: O3Vnkov.jpg]

And Thala'to, former dancer - now masseur, friendly - kind - reliable. Will be your most loyal friend if you give him a chance, though he tends to linger in the background. Often referred to as a "Shadow".

RE: Show off your RP character! ^^ - Jerciex - 04-13-2015

[Image: 1537975_901997303177448_6341555441124983612_o.jpg]
Delni Vaiqio, 26 years

She lives in Gridania and works there as leatherworker. She is also secretary in Free Company.
She is very cautious and careful with new people, but cares about people she knows. If you confuse her to Seekers in  Ul'dah, you will get angry look and maybe some annoyed comments. She detests Ul'dah... a lot.

RE: Show off your RP character! ^^ - Nebbs - 04-13-2015

Nebula is a young witch in training, with a darker and older past. As part of her witchery training she has been sent from the Shroud to Limsa to learn other forms of magic.

She is happy and carefree until her witch's frown comes out, then best not be in her way.

Mostly she loves to help and heal people, though she pays her way with strange jobs here and there.

[Image: ffxiv.exe_DX9_20150413_173327.jpg]

RE: Show off your RP character! ^^ - Domri Blackblade - 04-13-2015

[Image: bJJyy0T.png]

Domri is 40 and hits things with axes. He's prone to making bad jokes, teasing people, and shamelessly advertising himself for work. He also likes to debate history with a certain someone and push her buttons.

When he's on the job he becomes serious and wholly impatient.

RE: Show off your RP character! ^^ - Zyrusticae - 04-13-2015

[Image: aHMv6tv.jpg]
[Image: ovVDCbp.jpg]

T'rahnu Ihka. Vagabond mercenary/"problem solver" by trade. Spends more time out in the wilderness than in civilized company.

Was a prodigy in martial arts which got her in trouble with her (very jealous) twin sister, leading to her leaving her little tribe which ultimately saves her life when The Calamity wipes out the location of their home. She feels (undeserved) guilt over her inability to prevent the disaster and now wanders the land aimlessly, focusing largely on building up her martial prowess and having fun because nothing else really matters to her anymore.

Despite her penchant for retreating early and often when the situation goes south, she finds her skills in high demand as she is one of the few people skilled enough to reliably complete difficult tasks. The fact that she's skilled in use of the bow, daggers, lance, and even axe only contributes to that.

She's wise-cracking, largely jovial (a facade, but most people won't be able to tell), and almost excessively easygoing. Also far wealthier than her lifestyle would imply. Has a chocobo named T'supahto who she loves dearly and is probably the only living creature that is actually emotionally close to her. Naturally, he's very heavily armed and armored. Don't piss him off.

RE: Show off your RP character! ^^ - N'velhi Tia - 04-13-2015

[Image: 2VRKljy.png]

Meet N'velhi, romantic, charmeur, great company, and overall handsome catboy
                   a crass, tribal, ex-pirate who cares more about his whiskey than your problems. He might punch you in the face.

RE: Show off your RP character! ^^ - Nataru - 04-13-2015

[Image: ZeKA46C.png]Nataru is a flirty, spunky, caring treasure hunter  :3 she's not half bad fist fighter either.

RE: Show off your RP character! ^^ - Lyria Stormdancer - 04-13-2015

[Image: L2D6HAS.png]

Lyria is an angry young Keeper who cares more for her friends than herself. She currently works as a guard at the Phoenix Rose.

RE: Show off your RP character! ^^ - cuideag - 04-13-2015

I still feel that this is the image most strongly encapsulates what Jajara Jara is so I am bringin' it back.

[Image: tumblr_ms1srme7le1rhj13zo1_1280.png]

Meet Jajara Jara, a tough little popoto hailing from a nomad clan in the Sagolii desert. She's ill-suited to the city life but she has managed to get by surprisingly well thanks to being just the sort of inoffensive bumpkin that people feel guilty about cheating (alternately: shanking). When she isn't buried in her work fixing things around the Still Shore or filling in orders for customers around Eorzea, she's usually trying to keep out of everyone's way.

[Image: tumblr_n6pxzyRIzp1sf4ah7o1_1280.png]

Also, meet Delial Grimsong, a problematic sociopath who may or may not actually have some daddy issues. This foxy almost 40 year old lady has a thing for sounding smug and smart and is not afraid to snap some necks to get the job done. When she isn't passing or pulling information out of her surprisingly tolerant informants, she's probably having a drink and brooding over how every one seems to ignore her perfectly good, solid advice. "Got a problem? Kill it." DONE.

RE: Show off your RP character! ^^ - Kiera Hawkeye - 04-13-2015

[Image: 2_zpsmhxxyswt.png]

[Image: 1_zpsoxpvwtj6.png]

This here is Kiera Hawkeye, a 42 year old mom working to support herself and her son who is studying conjuring in Gridania. She's taking odd jobs, and dabbles in goldsmithing as a hobby. Her wild child tendencies from her youth are slowly making  comeback since her son left a year ago. I'm really starting to like her, can't wait to see what she'll get into!

RE: Show off your RP character! ^^ - Qhora Bajihri - 04-13-2015

[Image: uYEtPLS.jpg]

Qhora's backstory is a jumble of angry ranting and outright lies, implausible and vicious. And she used to be such a nice girl. She's more likely to blatantly pour poison in a complete stranger's tea while maintaining eye contact with them than give them the time of day. And it's far more likely that she's in the middle of nowhere fishing to forget, a hat with a huge brim pulled low over her face.

RE: Show off your RP character! ^^ - Flashhelix - 04-13-2015

[Image: 40a271c5ed.png]

Meet Gwannes Oskwell/Gwenland Orsell/Gwanmo Osama/Gwangdang Oscarmeyer, a knight of Ishgard-turned-dragoon-turned-deserter-turned-heretic-turned-hobo-turned-bandit-turned-wailer-turned-mercenary-turned-adventurer-turned-huntsman-turned-adventurer-again-and-now-he's-just-kinda-bouncing-between-jobs.

he's got an eyepatch

RE: Show off your RP character! ^^ - Zaiaku - 04-13-2015

[Image: 11136228_10205808345662125_6053559061795076666_o.jpg]

[Image: 11087799_10205808353022309_6916281706136589618_o.jpg]

Here is Zaiaku

Currently he has been roaming though out Eorzea and has been stirring up an unforgiving reputation.