Hydaelyn Role-Players
Homestuck updating for the 13th, 14th and 15th of this month. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Homestuck updating for the 13th, 14th and 15th of this month. (/showthread.php?tid=11107)

Homestuck updating for the 13th, 14th and 15th of this month. - Inessa Hara - 04-14-2015

Note: This thread is being posted for people who have read and keep up with the homestuck comic and it will contain spoilers and highlight the upd8 in it's whole. Viewer discretion is advised.

SO, ABOUT THIS UPDATE. . .

Show Content

RE: Homestuck updating for the 13th, 14th and 15th of this month. - Kage - 04-22-2015

Heyo!

Just wanted to say that we are getting an update today.

Hussie also posted a flash that I'm unsure.. if it is actually the update or not. xD

RE: Homestuck updating for the 13th, 14th and 15th of this month. - Inessa Hara - 04-22-2015

He did post a flash. It was basically explaining a bunch of things of how Caliborn made his way around all the timelines in little cal, because I think Caliborn is the only one whos jumped multiple timelines without dying so far.

Also, Dirk is Rose's uncle.   @_@

RE: Homestuck updating for the 13th, 14th and 15th of this month. - Kage - 04-22-2015

I knew I hated Cal.

RE: Homestuck updating for the 13th, 14th and 15th of this month. - Inessa Hara - 04-22-2015

Cal is a pupet who harbor's the soul's of a horse loving muscle freak, an insane clown and a genocidal egomaniac alien, lol.

Incidentally, the putpet is what allows Caliborn to turn into Doc scratch, who turns into Lord English so ironically, if you erased or retconed little cal out, you essentially retcon Doc Scratch and Lord English out.

Its ironic cause little cal is now the cause of almost 100% of everything bad that has happened in the comic, lol.

RE: Homestuck updating for the 13th, 14th and 15th of this month. - Kage - 04-23-2015

Cause update.

Interesting the new timeline but er, how does this go along with the first update. ><;

RE: Homestuck updating for the 13th, 14th and 15th of this month. - Inessa Hara - 04-23-2015

The first update on the 13th, 14th and 15th are connected with the first part of the 22nds update in a very significant way.

The 13th, 14th and 15th explained event's that have yet to happen, in a doomed timeline where John and the beta kids screw up and create lord English by accident.

The 22nd explains the timeline of little cal, which harbors the soul of Caliborn, Equis, Dirk (roses uncle) and Gamzee.

There are basically two timelines that are created from the 22nd update however. One depicts the true timeline that led into Little Cal's transformation into Doc Scratch, who turned into Lord English after the B2 kid's scratched their session.

The second timeline takes place in the B1 session, where what's his name from the midnight crew, or at least his Derse form, ripped his own eyes out while possessed by the eyes of little cal and replaced his eyes with little cals, essentially being possessed by him.

The B2 session (which is John, Dave, Rose and Jade's session) is an extremely convoluted series of event's that take alot of explaining to understand while the B1 session is pretty straightforward, though relies on the events of the B2 session for it to work.

I can make a timeline if you want me to in a bit about the series of events that would explain everything, though the timeline is pretty easy to grasp if you read the accurate fandom timelines on Tumblr and watched the update.

RE: Homestuck updating for the 13th, 14th and 15th of this month. - Kage - 04-13-2016

Hey look. It's Over.

RE: Homestuck updating for the 13th, 14th and 15th of this month. - rainichan - 04-13-2016

Uuuuuntil we get an epilogue that has been teased, yes. Until then, THEORIES. THEORIES EVERYWHERE.

RE: Homestuck updating for the 13th, 14th and 15th of this month. - Seriphyn - 04-13-2016

Can someone give me a rundown as to what Homestuck is, and why it's a big deal?

RE: Homestuck updating for the 13th, 14th and 15th of this month. - Coatleque - 04-13-2016

(04-13-2016, 07:27 PM)Seriphyn Wrote: Can someone give me a rundown as to what Homestuck is, and why it's a big deal?

Homestruck Wiki

There you go.

RE: Homestuck updating for the 13th, 14th and 15th of this month. - Warren Castille - 04-13-2016

I don't mean to sound like I'm shitting on someone else's fun thing, but does this mean that shitty "OC troll" cosplay will finally be dead at conventions? Yes? Please?