Hydaelyn Role-Players
Xaela Family/Clan: Tumet - Always open! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Xaela Family/Clan: Tumet - Always open! (/showthread.php?tid=11154)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Xaela Family/Clan: Tumet - Always open! - Meena - 04-18-2015

[Image: 1LGpj87.png]
The children of the Tumet, upon seeing their tenth summer, are tied to a sacred tree while the remainder of the tribe packs up and moves to their next location. Those children who manage to break free from their bonds and catch up with the tribe at that next location, are given a name and allowed into the tribe.
Updates:~
1. The tribe will have a 'leader' senior hunter/chief or whatever you wanna call it just for lores sake. We were sent to scout Eorzea for rival tribes and safe lands to migrate to from Western Othard.

2. We are hunter gatherers and will be making sure there is some genetic relevance between all our characters so we -look- like we're related in some way or another. All apperances are accepted.

3. there's a skype group for this, add me: MyriniaLock if you want in

4. We are the TUMET CLAN

Examples
(these are just for palette ideas, more than anything. There's no difference in roles between all the families. Just for genetic diversity!)

Family 1
Show Content

Family 2
Show Content

RE: For heavensward! - Maril - 04-18-2015

I am planning one in my FC which could be opened up to more people (outside of the fc) - I don't really plan to have the two related too much. It's sort of a side-project for me and based on just what we know and then 80% assumptions. With the intention of modifying it along the way. If anything our little potential-group could probably do with some rivals, as it says they often fight with other tribes and such? 

I also might make more than one au ra (I'm hoping I get to make a conjurer like one, if they know of that. It should definitely be some sort of healer since that is unexplored rp-territory for the most part for me) so color me interested.

RE: For heavensward! - Meena - 04-18-2015

(04-18-2015, 05:51 AM)Nailah Wrote: I am planning one in my FC which could be opened up to more people (outside of the fc) - I don't really plan to have the two related too much. It's sort of a side-project for me and based on just what we know and then 80% assumptions. With the intention of modifying it along the way. If anything our little potential-group could probably do with some rivals, as it says they often fight with other tribes and such? 

I also might make more than one au ra (I'm hoping I get to make a conjurer like one, if they know of that. It should definitely be some sort of healer since that is unexplored rp-territory for the most part for me) so color me interested.
Yuss! I'd love to do this. maybe a brother/sister thing. I'm not too interested in the female Xaela.

RE: For heavensward! - Maril - 04-18-2015

(04-18-2015, 05:55 AM)Meena Wrote:
(04-18-2015, 05:51 AM)Nailah Wrote: I am planning one in my FC which could be opened up to more people (outside of the fc) - I don't really plan to have the two related too much. It's sort of a side-project for me and based on just what we know and then 80% assumptions. With the intention of modifying it along the way. If anything our little potential-group could probably do with some rivals, as it says they often fight with other tribes and such? 

Yuss! I'd love to do this. maybe a brother/sister thing. I'm not too interested in the female Xaela.

I echo this, though it depends when we get to creation/benchmark. So far I am leaning towards male. The girls just seem too.. Well. I kinda have the same problem miqote females. Like almost too cutesy - though they did say that their creation will be very detailed.

RE: For heavensward! - Siha - 04-18-2015

I would be interested in this myself, I really like the Au Ra and I have a couple of concepts that I'm playing with. I'm actually interested in making a female thus far but I'll be waiting for the benchmark as well. The males look really neat and I have so few male characters, I miss my others from some of my forum games I've played. :c

If you two are interested I wouldn't mind chit chatting about tribal/familial connections! I have er, in game on my main or I have Skype! 8D

RE: For heavensward! - Martiallais - 04-18-2015

This is something I could maybe throw in with as well. Smile

(04-18-2015, 06:10 AM)Nailah Wrote:
(04-18-2015, 05:55 AM)Meena Wrote:

I echo this, though it depends when we get to creation/benchmark. So far I am leaning towards male. The girls just seem too.. Well. I kinda have the same problem miqote females. Like almost too cutesy - though they did say that their creation will be very detailed.
Good thing there is no gender differences in number or population.

(04-18-2015, 04:42 PM)Siha Wrote: I would be interested in this myself, I really like the Au Ra and I have a couple of concepts that I'm playing with. I'm actually interested in making a female thus far but I'll be waiting for the benchmark as well. The males look really neat and I have so few male characters, I miss my others from some of my forum games I've played. :c

If you two are interested I wouldn't mind chit chatting about tribal/familial connections! I have er, in game on my main or I have Skype! 8D
Oh, I'd need your skype. I'll make a small skype group!

(04-18-2015, 05:08 PM)Zarek Wrote: This is something I could maybe throw in with as well. Smile
Yusss~

RE: For heavensward! - Blue - 04-18-2015

I'd love to have my Xaela Au Ra join a community if this can be done via linkshell. Not FC though. I need to keep him/her in mine because the room I've made with the character that I'll (eventually) name change/fantasia into an Au Ra is of use to all members. I can't take away their eatery!

(04-18-2015, 06:40 PM)Blue Wrote: I'd love to have my Xaela Au Ra join a community if this can be done via linkshell. Not FC though. I need to keep him/her in mine because the room I've made with the character that I'll (eventually) name change/fantasia into an Au Ra is of use to all members. I can't take away their eatery!
Ahh, its not a community more so than it is one specific travelling clan/family. I think we will all need the same last name if anything. (Because Xaela are nomadic and travel much like keepers do)

RE: For heavensward! - Siha - 04-18-2015

(04-18-2015, 06:35 PM)Meena Wrote:
(04-18-2015, 04:42 PM)Siha Wrote: I would be interested in this myself, I really like the Au Ra and I have a couple of concepts that I'm playing with. I'm actually interested in making a female thus far but I'll be waiting for the benchmark as well. The males look really neat and I have so few male characters, I miss my others from some of my forum games I've played. :c

Oh, I'd need your skype. I'll make a small skype group!

Sent you a PM with my Skype!

RE: For heavensward! -Xaela Tribe Recruit/etc- - Meena - 04-22-2015

Cool!

Still looking for more.

RE: For heavensward! -Xaela Tribe Recruit/etc- - Azureus Scipio - 04-22-2015

I commented on the general Au Ra post... now ill comment here to... *Frantically waves hands* pick me to join! My concept for a hot-headed youth is so original! Big Grin

RE: For heavensward! -Xaela Tribe Recruit/etc- - Desu Nee - 04-22-2015

I am honestly wanting to make an Au Ra, but the reminder of having to do the story again so I can pick the necessary stuff is such a pain...nevertheless, I am quite interested so sign me in. But I still have no solid conception of whom he/she might be.

Probably will have Dio on the name tho.

RE: For heavensward! -Xaela Tribe Recruit/etc- - Meena - 04-22-2015

(04-22-2015, 10:37 PM)Azureus Galthens Wrote: I commented on the general Au Ra post... now ill comment here to... *Frantically waves hands* pick me to join! My concept for a hot-headed youth is so original! Big Grin

(04-22-2015, 10:41 PM)Desu Nee Wrote: I am honestly wanting to make an Au Ra, but the reminder of having to do the story again so I can pick the necessary stuff is such a pain...nevertheless, I am quite interested so sign me in. But I still have no solid conception of whom he/she might be.

Probably will have Dio on the name tho.
Certainly! add me to Skype so I can throw you in the group.

RE: For heavensward! -Xaela Tribe Recruit/etc- - Azureus Scipio - 04-23-2015

I will make sure to! :3 But I am leaving for holiday soon, so I wont be able to untill tuesday