Hydaelyn Role-Players
Xaela Family/Clan: Tumet - Always open! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Xaela Family/Clan: Tumet - Always open! (/showthread.php?tid=11154)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: For heavensward! -Xaela Tribe Recruit/etc- - Meena - 04-23-2015

(04-23-2015, 04:14 AM)Azureus Galthens Wrote: I will make sure to! :3 But I am leaving for holiday soon, so I wont be able to untill tuesday
want me to add you? Flick me it in skype.

RE: For heavensward! -Xaela Tribe Recruit/etc- - Azureus Scipio - 04-23-2015

(04-23-2015, 04:48 AM)Meena Wrote:
(04-23-2015, 04:14 AM)Azureus Galthens Wrote: I will make sure to! :3 But I am leaving for holiday soon, so I wont be able to untill tuesday
want me to add you? Flick me it in skype.

I'll Pm my skype username to you

RE: For heavensward! -Xaela Tribe Recruit/etc- - Meena - 04-27-2015

Post!

Still looking for more. We'll be conceptualizing a cohesive 2-3 looks. :3

RE: For heavensward! -Xaela Tribe Recruit/etc- - Kurt S. - 04-27-2015

Tribe of hunters!

So I can stick my DRG into this right?

(04-27-2015, 07:45 PM)Ramuhnuh Wrote: Tribe of hunters!

So I can stick my DRG into this right?
mhm! You can indeedy!

RE: For heavensward! -Xaela Tribe Recruit/etc- - Desu Nee - 04-27-2015

I'll just need to make a Skype, oh dear -3-

[Image: 4nHAQSn.png]
(Name not final >_>)

RE: For heavensward! -Xaela Tribe Recruit/etc- - Meena - 05-04-2015

Big Grin Bumping this for others.

RE: For heavensward! -Xaela Tribe Recruit/etc- - ScaledWarrior - 05-04-2015

Oh this would fit so nicely with my boy's backstory

RE: For heavensward! -Xaela Tribe Recruit/etc- - Azureus Scipio - 06-12-2015

*Smacks thread with the Bump-Hammer*
BUMP!

RE: For heavensward! -Xaela Tribe Recruit/etc- - CrimsonMars - 06-12-2015

I think... I can try to fit this into my alt's head canon. I can't use the benchmark though so you're have to wait until HW releases.

RE: For heavensward! -Xaela Tribe Recruit/etc- - suncitycat - 06-14-2015

I'd be really interested in having my xaela girl be related or part of a tribe. Her backstory might be a little inconvenient though. I currently have it where her tribe was captured by Garlean soldiers when she was just a little girl, and she then grew up to be part of the imperial army. Circumstances surrounding Operation Archon labeled her a deserter though, so she's had to somehow integrate into Eorzea. A little bit of a mess to work through, but I think it'd be neat to have a plot that involves her at least attempting to go back to her tribal roots.

RE: For heavensward! -Xaela Tribe Recruit/etc- - Clover - 06-14-2015

I was wondering if anyone would do this! I can't join because my Xaela will only be participating in Spanish RP, but I'm still glad to see a real Xaela tribe.

RE: For heavensward! -Xaela Tribe Recruit/etc- - K'nahli - 06-14-2015

Ahhh ;;; I wish I could participate but sadly my Xaela already has a separate plot going on and I suppose I must consider the excuse that I am already participating in tribal RP with Sunseekers.

RE: For heavensward! -Xaela Tribe Recruit/etc- - Clover - 06-14-2015

(06-14-2015, 08:32 AM)K Wrote: Ahhh ;;; I wish I could participate but sadly my Xaela already has a separate plot going on and I suppose I must consider the excuse that I am already participating in tribal RP with Sunseekers.

Your Xaela is supposed to come from a tribe though, even if he left. Perhaps you could consider getting ties with a real tribe, as having a real family or real friends might give him any future plot!